• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Will and Grace?

daryl

TMF Master
someone once posted a good few episodes iwth tickles from will and grace. I can't find it, can someone repost?

Daryl, are you talking about clips or descriptions of episodes? Either way, I'd also love to hear about any tickling that took place on Will and Grace. I know Debra Messing was tickled on Ned & Stacey (remember THAT show?), though.

W&G

There's a fairly recent episode where Will's dad comes to dinner at Will's place and brings his mistress. At one point around the table, Grace says "Will stop tickling me!", which Will denies. It turns out it was the mistress, thinking she was playing footsies with Will's dad.

Also the one with Shannon Whatshername ("Superstar" girl) who plays a crazywoman. At one point, she and Grace are standing there and she starts tickling her tummy. Grace keeps backing up, but it isn't a ticklish reaction...just a look of terror at realizing this person is insane.

Bandit

nontkl sent me this pic over a year ago. before he disappeared into cyber space. if you are out there nontkl, I miss your posts and true stories. hope you are well. :)

willandgrace.jpg

the picture should be reversed!!!!! Come on a fix getting a gay rod, that's the wrong way!!!!:sowrong:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back