• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attention!!!! This Is A Must Read!!!

SSJPrinceVegeta

TMF Poster
As some of you might know my father is a rich co producer in hollywood. Which gives I, a young teenager (I did not say my age) chances to tickle alot of celebs when i'm around. No this is big and makes a huge leap to the tickling community. I went to a pre show, or they were setting up, for Smack Down this past few days. Now i'm still a bit phyiced so don't go crazy about this. Apon arivle i met some awesome WWF stars there. Stone cold (whos a really nice guy) Triple H, Shane Mc., the hardy boyz, and a few others. They were hanging out and practicing for the Show that night. Then the mother of all people showed up which at first almost made me faint. Just abput then i was ready to drop dead.Stephine McMahon! Probly the hottest woman i've met in person was standing infront of me. She ask me who i was and i really just did the stupid, uhhhhhhhhhh, frogot my name thing for about 3 minutes. Anyway my dad was checking out some stuff and was looking around the arena, since about 20 of his friends are backstage workers we can do what we want. I was bye myself in the lounge room with her (lucky me:) ) So we talked about crap and we asked each other questions. Then i decided to pop it in. I asked her where she was ticklish. She looked and me and laughed and asked me why i wanted to know. I said i was just wondering and asked her again. She said she WAS TICKLISH. Right about then I was ready to shit my pants and piss my pants at the same time. I asked her where and she laughed again. SHE SEAID SHE WAS TICKLISH ON HER SIDES, RIBS, BUT HER MOST TICKLISH SPOT WAS HER FEET! oh happy day!!!!! I aked her if i could tickle her to she if she was lying or not but she laughed and said no (god damnit!) cause she was and i quote "tooooooo ticklish!" Then I had to leave to eat dinner but we came back and saw Smackdown live and i was in the 2nd row. I SWARE WHAT I SAY IS TRUE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY, I SAY THIS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY SOLE THAT I WOULD NOT LIE ABOUT THIS SHIT! AND IF YOU NEED SOME HELPING IN BELIVING ME ASK SCOOBY, HE AND I ARE GOOD PALS AND HE KNOWS SOME OF THE CRAP I HAVE EXPERICED. EAmil me at [email protected] if you got questions

He IS the MAN

...and with balls enough to make use of a great opportunity!! Good going, SSJPrinceVeget!

If you keep this up, we may have to start calling you KING Veget... :)

Bandit

Attachments

• IMG_6818.jpg
    IMG_6818.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_6817.jpg
    IMG_6817.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_6816.jpg
    IMG_6816.jpg
    459.4 KB · Views: 158
!

thanks it was awseme. We are invited to after partys after PPV's and during christmas and holloween so i'll see if i could get some tickles on her then. I still gotta ask Trish, Lita and the other Divas so i'm ready:D

And the name was supossed to be SSJPrinceVegeta with an A at the end, but it regitered without the a, so just include it. Thanks

Suuupa Saiya-jin Vegeta just ascended!!

You've really done it. You've found out aabout Stephanie! Make use of your opportunity! You're living out my dream!

Attachments

• Trina1.jpg
    Trina1.jpg
    1,011 KB · Views: 32
  • Trina2.jpg
    Trina2.jpg
    863.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Trina3.jpg
    Trina3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
  • Trina4.jpg
    Trina4.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
  • Trina5.jpg
    Trina5.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
  • Trina10.jpg
    Trina10.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 8
  • Trina9.jpg
    Trina9.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 9
  • Trina8.jpg
    Trina8.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 18
  • Trina7.jpg
    Trina7.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
  • Trina6.jpg
    Trina6.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 10
Well guys, I really don't want to put a damper on this situation, but something Vegeta said doesn't sit right with me. It's what he said about Triple H practicing for the show that night (or was he one of the guys just hanging out?). Triple H, real name Paul Levesque, has been rehabbing a really bad quad injury for the past few months, and has not even appeared on WWF TV during that time, let alone wrestled. Now, maybe I'm reading too much into this, but unless this can be 100% confirmed, I'm not sure if I buy it. I'm not calling you a liar, man, but that makes you sound a little suspicious. But hey, if it's true, then this is a fantasy come to life. :D

Dear Adam,

I don't know if you saw a recent thread which started with the post "I've tickled a few" by the fellow who works for a beauty salon (or something) to the stars. His post about tickling many major celebs provoked quite a few replies, including some skepticism and then some strong negative reaction toward the skepticism after the beautician fellow was offended by the lack of faith in him.

I am just counseling caution because it was not a pretty scene over there on that thread. Moderators have also informed us that they are checking out these kinds of claims and they take responsibility for their veracity.

Be well.

ddd

I have, indeed, seen the thread you're referring to. I guess I tend to take this sort of thing with a grain of salt. Well, if the mods have checked into this, and Vegeta is legit, then I sincerely apologize... though note that I never called him a liar to begin with. Just food for thought. ;)

Actually adam you hit a question in my mind too. HHH has been off for a while with that leg injury. If Vegeta could confirm when this happened, it would sit alot better in my stomach. If this is true, Could you find out if she likes boots too, because i see her wearing them alot.:cool:

Triple H is backstage

Triple H is currently helping backstage with the other wrestlers. Although he may not be able to wrestle, he wants to do as much as he can to help the business.

have faith in me!

I tell you the truth my brothers! What i sAY IS TRUE. Triple H has a leg injury from a match he woudnet stop when he was injured and will be out 3-6 weeks (or mounths i'm not sure what he said). I ment practicing the script. He helpes out steph and stone cold and shit and gives ideas for better entertanment. Does that hep ya?

Attachments

• 100_0385.jpg
    100_0385.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 58
It is well documented on all the Wrestling News links that HHH has been backstage at recent events standing in what is known as "The Gorilla Position"- which is named after the late Gorilla Monsoon- it is the place where the wrestlers enter the arena area from the backstage. HHH is there helping with storylines.

thats what i said! I'll be going to raw is war in 2 weeks hope to get info on the other divas, like trish and lita:D along with actully tickling steph and those 2!

man i am not so sure about this. how about some pictures:confused:

i could try.....

he if you don't beleive me i don't care, but ill try to get pics. Even if i did i don't have a scanner and non of my friends do ether.

Remeber!

Don't forget that mini-casset player. Scout out the green room or where ever your planing to nail Steph for a good place to stash it. Oh and I heared Triple H and Chyna broke up, and HHH is now Steph man, If that's true take care.

I just wanted to bow down to the Prince for his excellent findings!!! We are all just peasants in your tickling kingdom!! Good luck at RAW!

Ahhh yes I am the prince but your not peasents....well maybe you are but your still good ones;) . I do have a question though, what the hell does TMF Regular or TMF JR mean? I see it on people a bit and i'm woundering what does it mean?

Note for SSJPrince Vegeta

If you have pictures of yourself with celebs that's fine, but posting video or audio clips of you doing the deed would get you in trouble. We'd all like to know that your stories are true but NOT at a price that may end your tickling career. I think Scooby has established a good track record for weeding out the bullshitters. If the prince were full of crap I don't think his posts would still be up.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back