• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun Dimension f/m (Pam, Erin, and Angela)

LCAMMC

TMF Novice
Fun Dimension f/m (Pam, Erin, and Angela)

*As the first segment of the "Fun Dimension" series, our first person character will wake up in different scenarios and worldly situations with exotic women, actresses, and even demi-gods. In this short segment, our character awakes in an office in the north side of Scranton, Pennsylvania.

I awoke completely bound to a couch in the middle of an office. It was a typical, grey toned room, with multiple desks and mini rooms lining its edges. My wrists were tied tightly above my head and I was wearing just a plain, white undershirt. My ankles were on the arm of the couch, and taped around multiple times. My shoes and socks were off and on the floor a couple of meters away.

I then hear voices, and I see three figures emerge from one of the rooms. I can't believe my eyes. It was Pam, Erin, and Angela from The Office on NBC! And now that I thought about it, I was in their office.

The girls were giggling and walking funny, as I soon found out they were drunk. Pam stumbled onto a desk with a half drunken bottle in her hand, and Angela's hair was messy and not in a neat braid like it usually was on the show. Then Erin saw me.

8 minutes later...

"HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!! Pleasssseeee cutttt iiihhiiitttt outttt!" I cried out with uncontrollable laughter.

Soon after Erin had spotted my helpless self, she pointed me out and intrigued excitement in the other two women who had been drinking. After poking fun at my predicament and drinking he rest of their bottle, Angela began to tickle my feet. She was playful and cute when she did it, her fingers barely making contact with my sensitive skin, but enough to make me giggle. Erin then knelt down and began raking her fingernails in my exposed armpits, sending me over board with laughter. Pam was giggling uncontrollably and playfully poking my lower tummy.

"Ohhhhhhh howwww cuteeee!" Teased Angela who wiggled her fingers in between my toes.

I squirmed and writhed in ticklish mirth, but they could care less. They were so intoxicated and having the time of their lives, they could have tickled me to death if they wanted.

"Hehehehehehehaaa I'mm beggginggg youuuu!" I pleaded as I flinched under Erin's fingernails.

"Uh uh uh," taunted Erin who shook her head like a child.

Pam laughed out loud at my reaction to the tickling and knelt down herself, carelessly placing her hand on my belly. Angela was now humming some tune to herself as she danced her head to the tune, letting her messy hair sway back and forth.

"Hehehehehehehaaa noooooo!" I squealed as Erin intensely wriggled a single finger into my underarm.

I bucked and cackled as the three women tortured me indefinitely. Pam's perfume smelled very good as she leaned over my restrained body. She smiled at me, and walked her fingers up the length of my belly.

"Guess who's comin to visssitttt?" She cooed with her soft, sweet voice.

"Through a mad fit of giggling, I managed to cry out,"Whooooo?"

"The pucker fish!" Pam teased.

Then, and without further a due, Pam gripped my sides to keep my from squirming and latched her lips onto my belly. She then blew a devastating raspberry, getting spit all over me.

"Ahhaahahahaaaaaaaaa!" I cried.

Pam nearly died of laughter herself from my reaction, as she held on to the couch for support.

"Let's tickle him till he pisssses himself!" Giggled Angela.

"Ohhh, lets all do what Pam's doin," slurred Erin in her drunken stupor.

What happened next was such a sensitivity overload, I almost couldn't handle it, until eventually I couldn't. All three drunk women crowded around my now exposed tummy and eyed it happily. Then, at the same time, they all began blowing profusely into it.

"AHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!" I screamed in ticklish agony.

I writhed and cried as three pairs of vibrating lips continuously sent earthquakes of ticklish magnitude through my tummy.

"AAHAHHAHAHAHAA noooooooo!" I laughed as I felt it was inevitable.

After Pam charged up, and blew as hard as she could into my bellybutton, Erin and Angela of course still blowing, I felt my pants begin to get wet.

All three of them began laughing hysterically at my wetting myself, as they started to rake at my stomach with their nails. I continued to laugh and cry and pee in shame, as the three girls had the time of their lives...

*I will accept, and consider requests for certain, known women or actresses.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back