• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mr Candy's Tickle Shoppe

Fantasy-Play

TMF Expert
Five fingers wiggle on Nina's right hand. Then her left. First in the act of constrained movement, then in the act of idle counting as she confirmed she'd kept her whits. “Nobody likes a thief.” The bulk of a man said with his hot, sweet, heady breath. Not a word was spoken in reply as his elbow pinned her head against the confectionery store counter. The man grunted as he used his sticky, large right hand to rub across her back, pausing near her ribs. Nina's eyes and lips pinched tight while remaining silent over inner thought. 'Don't laugh. Don't squirm...'.

While listening to the sound of wetness close to her ear, she knew the skin of his lips pulled back over slick white teeth, close to her ear. She new that smirk well. Burnt to memory, from the very first moment she visited the Candy Shoppe to deliver her resume. That was close to two weeks ago now. As she thought about his perfect teeth she felt a shiver roll across her shoulders.

"Stay good and quite now. That's it." He instructed as he reached for a rope.

That is when she made her move. A small left hand reached between his legs as her right came up across the counter and her body pivoted with her left leg rising. It all happened so fast. Her right hand gripped the counter while her left hand pulled at his groin, and with enough leverage she was able to use her raised leg to came down hard on what ever amount of flesh she could gather at his crotch. The pain she inflicted was enough to allow her head to slip free of his elbow and she ran. Stumbled more like it, for as she was starting to sprint he tossed the rope at her with a grunt of pain. Nina tumbled like a lassoed calf.

"Oooff... Hey, I'm sorry! Really. I only wanted a taste. Please..." Nina whimpered while feeling his weight come down atop her. In an instant she was picked up like a football and pitched away from the door onto a creepy out of place lounger in the corner. She bit her lower lip as she watched him lock the door and pull down the blinds.

"I trusted you Nina. And you hurt me." He tisked while stalking back towards the young lady with resolve.

"Mr Candy, I ... mph!" Nina was muffled with a gag while she stared up at him pleadingly.

Mr. Candy was only her boss a few short weeks so she didn't know him very well. What she did know now was how good he was with a rope. Nina watched on with shock as his large sticky fingers worked fast, binding each leg to a chair, feet through the slots between the back rest.

"Now. Shake your head yes or no. Are you in any discomfort?"

Nina shook her head no.

"Good. Now I'm going to assume you thought me daft when you stole from me. I'll assure you that I am merely deranged." he leered down at her with that crazed grin and chuckled.

Sweat was starting to form along Nina's brow when Mr Candy knelt down pulling off her shoes and socks while humming Sex and Candy by Marcy Playground. When her toes were revealed he sung the words "And there she was.. Hmm hmm... loung'n in my chair....hhmmm Momma this surely is a dream... yeah.... Hmmm hmm."

Nina couldn't help but wiggle her toes in protest!

Mr. Candy reached into his shirt pocket and pulled the small brown paper bag she had stolen and jiggled its contents while using his free hand to brutishly scrap the soft wrinkled skin of both her feet.

"Mmmph!!" Nina cried.

"Nina. I advise you to do exactly as I say. Don't wiggle your toes again." And with that he reached lovingly into the brown bag and pulled out one sugary candy at a time, which he licked adoringly, slurping his tongue, before placing each one between her toes.

By now Nina's stress level was mounting. She couldn't imagine what he had planned. But as Mr Candy leaned his face close to her feet he inhaled deeply looking between the rungs in the chair right into her eyes. She knew then he was certifiably nuts and she let out a whimper.

"Now, be a good girl and don't wiggle those sweet, pretty toes."

With his hands turned palms up he pressed the tips of two fingers of each hand to the center of her feet and ushered forth a short tickle while Nina pinched her eyes closed, fighting the urge to flinch.

"Good, very good." And he rewarded her by wrapping his mouth around the big toe and second toe of her right foot and suckled the first candy out from between them...

TO BE CONTINUED!

Please note: I haven't had this edited. But I wanted to share it anyway.
Let me know what you think, and if you would like to read more.

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back