• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Low class people tickle high class spoiled teen

Polki35

TMF Novice
First off i am 17 in high school 6 ft tall muscular 200 lbs.
As i am walking home from school i am wearing jeans tighty whities a green t shirt with a cross and a wife beater bears socks and Adidas sandals and have my books with me suddenly an old van comes up next to me and 2 weird looking people get out and force me in and it stunk inside the van and they kept looking at me and grabbing me everywhere they can and then one opened a bottle and poured the liquid in my mouth and i fell asleep not knowing where I'm going....As i wake up i am tied up in the van in the back my arms shackled onto the roof of the van and legs chained to the sides and i was in there for days driving to god knows where then i peeked out the window and i saw a sign new orleans 24 miles and i thought i couldnt have went from Main to Louisiana it has been days and i tried saying im thirsty but then one covered my mouth with something and asleep i was again and then i woke up tied up like a star in the middle of a room as i lie there for hours so many questions cross my mind...is anyone looking for me?? Who are these people or things??? Why do they want me??? Why am i tied up like this???? Then i hear a door slam open and 4 people walk in and stand in front of me wearing tattered overalls and they all looked dirty like they havnt showered in years then one walked up to me and said you need a wake up call u have been living taking things for granted you are a spoiled little brat so then i responded no i am not i am self dependent dont need anyones help can do things myself! Then he responded oh you can can you? I said yes i can can u please let me go? Hmmm no we haven't even begun yet.... Then after days of being in the same clothes they bring out a table with tools on it then one comes up to me spits on my shirt says u dirty whore and then placed two hands on the collar of my shirt and with a grunt ripped it down the middle exposing my tanned belly then went to the table took a sharp scissors and cut the sleeves off my shirt and took the shirt and threw it in a wet bucket then the other guys went over and started ripping it more into little shreds and i thought they cant do this to me and my clothes can they?then he put his hand in my pants and grabbed my favorite (tighty whities) undies and pulled them up giving me a wedgie opened them up a little and kept spitting in my underwear getting my privates all wet in the wedgie then grabbed my wife beater and with force stripped it from my body ripping the sides and tearing it from my body and threw it to the 3 other guys who then turned there attention to it and ripped it more and more then by all the spitting i had a wet spot showing from my jeans then he grabbed the scissors and cut them from each leg making them shorts then cutting them completely off me then throwing them to the other guys as they are having fun ripping my clothes to small shreds then he grabs my undies and keeps giving me a wedgie and rubbing my penis thru them and spitting on them then he grabs the loose parts at the front and with a quick powerful move ripped them right open! Exposing my erect penis then threw them to the other guys but this time they are more entertained with my tighty whites and they ripped them quick and into smaller pieces then throwing them at me now the only thing i am wearing are my nike socks which were Very stinky by now and my adidas sandals which were also unbearable and tight on my soles then he took his boot and put it on my foot getting my sock dirty and sandal dirty then after all my clothes were reduced to shreds they threw them all at me and cummed all over me several times making me drenched each time laughing at me then i pass out....
The next time i wake up i am tied to a bed still spread out and they walk in again their cum has dried on me now and when they walk in one says u spoiled brat then with force grabs the top part of my sandal and forces it back stretching it out and takes a sniff and says whew u have some stinky spoiled feet then grabs the bottom half and does the same thing then forces them off but i don't want them off then they each smell and feel my squishy sandals And stretch them and ruin them my favorite pair of sandals then look at my socked feet and each smell them and say stinky feet stinky feet almost mocking me and i feel embarrassed then one grabs a scissors and i yell no! Not my nike socks! Please! And he says too bad u spoiled brat! And cuts a hole in them then with force rips them apart revealing my soft stinky foot and they each smell it and lick them then they each spit on them and say how dare you have such stinky feet then one runs their finger over my foot and i giggle and then he looks at the other 3 and they each take a position one on top half of my feet and one on bottom and i know what they are going to do and i yell no please dont! And right when i finish i feel them ticking my feet and burst out laughing and everything crosses my mind after 20 mins of nonstop tickling! They want to punish me! By capturing me tieing me up ripping my clothes to shreds taking my sandals never to be seen again tearing my new socks apart and ticking my smelly feet saying u need to be punished u spoiled stinky foot brat! But whats next now that i lye here

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back