• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anita's New Employment F M */f

switchitup

TMF Novice
this is just a little something that i had kicking around in my head for the last couple of days. thought i'd write it out. it's my first crack at writing erotica.

“My, my, that is quite a debt that your sister accrued. How do you expect to pay it off now that she’s fled?”
“That kind of why I wanted to speak to you. I don’t have access to that kind of money, and it would take me thirty years to pay it off in installments. My sister and I weren’t close, and I don’t know what she did to get into this kind of trouble…”
“She stole a very important asset of mine. I’m sure you and I could work out a deal.” He grinned maliciously and she nervously sipped the tea that had been served to her. “Wha-what kind of deal did you have in mind?” The room swam around her and she furrowed her brow. “Are you alright, my dear?”
“I just have a headache.” He smiled. “Here, take an aspirin.” She took it from his hand but did not take the pill immediately. “What kind of deal were you thinking of?”
“Your sister had been an employee of mine. She only had one more week until her contract was up. Here’s the deal, you sign a contract for that one week. If you enjoy yourself, you can extend the contract and work for me yourself. How does that sound?” He smiled widely at her from across the large table. “That sounds reasonable.” She popped the aspirin into her mouth and swallowed it with a large gulp of tea. The corner of his mouth twitched and he pushed the piece of paper across the desk. “Anita Downey.” She barely finished signing before the spinning room overwhelmed her.

When she woke up her skin was damp. She tried to move her hands, but they were cuffed firmly above her head. A woman in a lab coat and black latex gloves was rubbing some sort of pink balm into her nipples. She could feel them throbbing. “So sensitive. The patrons will love you.” The woman dipped a gloved finger into the balm and lightly began rubbing it into Anita’s belly button. Anita tried to squirm and move away but found she was thoroughly immobilized. “What is this?”
“Training for your new job. What a sensitive little belly button. To go with your sensitive little nipples.” She wiggled her fingertip in Anita’s navel. “AH HA HA HA HA HA! That tihihihihickles!” Anita protested. The woman dipped her finger into the balm again and Anita’s belly button was throbbing and twitching away with her nipples. “Now to make sure we cover all of your little buttons.” The woman smiled evilly and then rubbed the finger full of balm into Anita’s folds, finding her clit and soaking it in the silky stuff. “Let her soak that up then hose her down with the sensitizer again. Don’t miss anywhere. We want her thoroughly coated.” The woman in the lab coat walked out of the room, leaving Anita with some assistant that was just out of sight. “What is this?”
“It’s a private club.” Came a man’s voice. “For a particular type of clientele.”
“What was that stuff? Why do my nipples look so big? Why is everything twitching?”
“Enjoy it.” The man said nothing for several minutes. Anita’s skin was tingling and hot. She could feel the air brushing against her. Her nipples twitched and sent a shiver down her spine. She was wet. “What?”
“Most the girls start low and build up to how much you got on you. And in you. But you’re a replacement, so you start where the girl you’re replacin’ left off. Enjoy it. You’re never gonna wanna feel any other way ever again.” She heard him take a few steps and then she heard a spigot turn on. She shrieked as he hosed her down with something that was not water. Every inch of flesh was soaked.
Anita was led, throbbing, soaking, and naked down a long corridor to a tiny room. “This is where you sleep. Here, take this.” He gave her what looked like an aspirin. “What is it?”
“Shut up and take it or take the punishment.” He was gripping something that looked like a nightstick, so she took the pill. He shoved her into her room and locked the door behind her.
“What the fuck kind of job did my sister have?” She looked around the cell and grabbed the blankets that were folded on the small table thing. They were soft and probably very warm; artificial lambskin, with the fake fleece fibers that felt softer than the real thing. She laid one blanket on top of the tiny mattress and then placed the other on top of herself. She dug her toes into the soft fleece, trying to dry the spaces in between, but the more she rubbed them the hotter her feet felt. She turned over onto one side and found herself rubbing the fleecy blankets all over her skin. Her nipples twitched like crazy and her clitoris felt heavy and throbbed. “How could you in a place like this?” She tried not to, but her searching fingers made their way over her taught skin and nestled in the fold, desperately stroking for relief.

Se woke up in the same room that she did the day before, with the woman in the lab coat, and presumably the man with the nightstick behind her, strapped to the table again. “Good morning, Anita.” Anita looked back at the woman. “How’s your sensitivity today? Shall we see?” She pressed a finger against a nipple, like pressing a button, and smiled as it reddened and grew and visibly throbbed. Anita stifled a moan. “Very nice,” she said, repeating the test with Anita’s other breast. “And down here?” She stroked along the top of Anita’s clitoris, which swelled and twitched under her slender finger. Anita twitched. “My, my, my, you’re soaking wet. And I’ve hardly touched you.” She smiled. “And what about this little button?” She gently rimmed Anita’s navel. Anita’s eyes grew wide. “What’s the matter, dear? Are you scared of something? Are you ticklish?” She removed a small object from the lab coat pocket. “Better get you used to this before you hit the floor. It’s a favorite of the patrons.”
“What is that?”
“We call them torture sticks. An invention of our club’s, much like the sensitizer liquid and the aphrodisiac pills and cream that we’ve been using with you. It’s sort of like a feather, or a hairbrush or a tiny static shock. Combined. It transmits the sensations directly into the erves just under your skin. The girls all complain when they see it, but they wouldn't laugh so hard if they didn’t love it so much. Here, try it.” She poked the end of the tiny stick into Anita’s belly button and it exploded with sensation. A far more intense and deep tickling than she had ever experienced before.
“AYIEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE!!! AHA AHA AHA AHA AHA HAHAHAHAHAAA!!! OHOHOHOHOHOH MY GAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAD!! AHAHAHAHAAA! IHIHIHIHIHT TIHIHIHIHCKLES!!!! STAAAHAHAHAHAHP!!”
“Clearly you are enjoying yourself if you are laughing so hard.”
“AAAAHAHAHAHAHEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAAAA!! PLEASE!! STAAHAHAHAHAHP!”
“But you’re smiling.” The woman dipped her fingers into a small pot of the pink balm from the day before. Anita’s eyes widened again. “NOHOHOHOHOHOHO! EEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE!” But the woman paid no attention to Anita’s plea. She rubbed the balm into her already throbbing nipples and clitoris again, all the while holding that infernal stick in Anita’s poor navel. Finally she pulled it out, leaving Anita gasping for air. As the woman rubbed a fresh batch of balm into Anita’s navel, she let the tiny stick rest lightly on her own breast.
She ran the backs of her long fingernails up Anita’s stretched sides, causing tiny goose bumps to follow their path. Anita stifled her urge to squirm, but her muscles tensed and a tiny giggle bubbled up. The woman lightly brushed the undersides of Anita’s breasts with the end of the stick and the girl exploded with laughter. Her back arched and she bucked against her restraints. As the woman circled Anita’s nipples with the stick she took a second stick out of her lab coat pocket and pressed it lightly against Anita’s swollen throbbing clit. Anita shrieked and shivered and convulsed as all of the sensory input overpowered her. She fell limp against the restraints. The woman put the sticks back into her pocket. “She’s ready for the floor. Give her an extended release aphrodisiac and get her dressed. Have her out there in two hours. If she doesn't wake up in ten minutes hose her down.” She walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.
The man tilted the table so that Anita was on her back. He put a rubber glove on and dipped his fingers into the pink balm and meticulously rubbed it into the soles of her feet and in between her toes. Returning his finger into the pot to revisit her most sensitive areas again and again. She moaned and twitched in her sleep. He dipped his finger into another pot, with clear balm and massaged it into the insides of her soaking pussy and on her swollen nipples and breasts. His special cocktail of combining sensitizer with the external aphrodisiac was something that he had developed himself. He wanted to use it on his boss, but the chances of her ever ending up on that table were slim as far as he could see. He twisted Anita’s nipples between his thumb and forefinger and they swelled and twitched in his hands. Her clitoris was bulging and throbbed with every pulse of blood. He pressed his index finger against the throbbing little mound and watched it spring back and quiver. He tilted the table back to its original position and opened her mouth, placing a small aspirin looking tab under her tongue. She was ready now. He turned the spigot on the hose and the cold thick sensitizer sloshing over her skin woke her. She shrieked from the cold, but just like the night before, it dried quickly leaving her skin feeling damp and cold. “I’ve got an hour and a half to get you ready for your first shift.” He reached down and grabbed the large item that she had assumed was a nightstick. He pressed a button and the wand began to buzz loudly. “All these chemicals work better if you’ve had a little bit of a warm up.” He grinned maliciously and pressed the vibrating wand deep inside her and held it there. She didn’t even try to struggle. Her hips ground against the restraints, thrusting on the wand. Her body was completely on fire. Her arms struggled, she wanted nothing more than to touch herself, and she looked at her captor pleadingly. He reached into his utility belt and produced one of those sticks that his boss had used on her. Her eyes widened and she shook her head violently. He traced the stick along her twitching legs and up and down her shivering sides. Anita blubbered and laughed and moaned and ground herself against the vibrator in her pussy and came again and again. “You like it, don’t you, slut?” He took two small vials of liquid and poured them into a single cup. He held it up to Anita’s mouth and poured it down her throat. It tickled and felt hot all the way down. “You’re gonna love that when it gets in your blood.”
Like the combination of the external stimulants, this ingested cocktail was one of his own improvements to the club’s “training” regimen. He had tested it on many of the other girls working at the club, tweaking the amounts with each new result. His plan was ultimately to put it in his manager’s coffee and take advantage of the predicament she would find herself in. As the chemicals get digested, they work their way into the bloodstream. One causes the sensation of being tickled from the inside, and the other creates an extreme state of arousal. He had always wanted to worship her lovely feet, and he knew that she enjoyed being tickled. She would always rest the business end of the torture stick on her breast when she wasn’t tormenting one of the employees. Those deliciously round breasts of hers must have been quite ticklish, and surely she wouldn’t subject herself to a torture stick if she didn’t want them to be tickled. He would be all too happy to help her satisfy what he figured was an insatiable desire to be tickled silly.
He withdrew the wand before Anita could cum again. She looked at him pleadingly. “More?” she whimpered. “Oh, you’ll get more. Just not from me.”

The main floor of the club was expansive, but had plenty of cozy private tables and nooks. There were several well-lit platforms where various employees of the club were attached to bondage devices “entertaining” the clients. Topless, barefooted cocktail waitresses with torture sticks and vibrating bullets taped to various places giggled at tables and struggled to deliver drinks un-spilled, lest they face the consequences. The paths that the employees walked on were carpeted in small rubber nubs, and vibrated against tender feet. Women in lab coats and boots and not much else ran long, painted fingernails across bare twitching bellies and wriggling toes. Hysterical shrieks of laughter and moans of pleasure could be heard ringing right up to the rafters. Anita was led, naked with a torture stick taped to each nipple and a bullet vibrating away in her navel, down the buzzing pathways past girls on x-frames and girls in hogties and girls desperately standing on tiptoe, straddling metal rods that would shock them should they make contact, and noticed that each and every one of them was in the deepest throws of ecstasy, despite being tortured and tormented. The concoction that she had been made to drink had worked its way all the way into her system and every molecule of her wanted to be in the predicament that she saw each of these girls in. Her clitoris was swollen and twitching and she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter as she was led down the walkway.
She wound up on a platform opposite another girl, with torture sticks and a vibrator taped to her body as well. There were four platforms, and a huge tank of purple liquid underneath and between the four platforms. The tanks were bridged by large metal poles; think as lamp posts, textured with periodic small bumps, coated in shining chrome, and rotating slowly. “It’s a race. You need to scoot across without falling off. The log’s oiled.” The woman in the lab coat who had led her and the other girl to their perches began to rub oil into the insides of Anita’s thighs. Anita’s legs twitched. The woman pinched at her inner thighs. Anita squealed and shuddered, drawing a small crowd of patrons to watch. The woman climbed down the stairs and walked over to the platform where the other naked girl was standing, giggling away. She oiled her thighs as well and then the two giggling women climbed down and straddled the rotating logs. The crowd around them grew. The other girl scooted more quickly than Anita, but found it difficult to keep her balance. The crowd around them would cheer whenever it appeared that she was about to teeter into the tank. Anita drew herself deliberately across the rotating chrome log, dragging her sensitive clitoris into the raised lumps, shuddering every time. By the time her competitor had reached the three quarter mark and fallen into the tank, the crowd of club patrons had all shifted their attentions entirely to Anita. She had locked her ankles together under the rotating log and was grinding away, giggling and moaning. Her hips began to move faster and faster until her back arched and her head snapped back and she shook and shuddered in orgasmic fury. She gushed against the log and it ran down her legs and dripped off her toes and she finally went limp and tumbled into the vat with her shivering, giggling counterpart. The men who had gathered around the clear tank to watch roared and cheered as the two women were dragged out, and neither having won, placed in stocks with their arms tied high above their heads to receive their ticklish, torturous punishment.
Up above the main floor in the glass office, the man who owned the club sat on a sofa watching his helpless employees laugh themselves to ecstasy. A young woman with chestnut hair and fiery green eyes lay across the couch and over his lap, naked and stretched out for his enjoyment. “You were right, you’re sister is a magnificent addition.” He stroked her tightly stretched belly with a torture stick and fondled her breast with his other hand. “Hehehe, I always knehehew she was a secret slut.”

She woke up on the table again, this time the woman in the lab coat was with the man that had given her the contract to sign. Her skin was on fire and all she wanted was to rub against a thousand torture sticks and masturbate until she collapsed. “Well, my dear, you had quite a first night. You certainly were a favorite of the patrons.”
“Extend it.”
“What?”
“My contract. Extend it forever. Just tickle me, please?”

I hope so. Please space the lines a bit further apart...makes it easier to read.

This is fantastic. Wow, a first effort?! Always loved the concept of sensitizing lotions.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back