• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not the usual shoot (celeb)

james_23tk

TMF Poster
I wrote this story a while back as a kind of custom story request but I guess it deserves a bigger stage as well lol.

Cheryl Cole couldn't believe what was happening, here she was tied to a bed in only her bra, panties and white ankle socks gagged and blindfolded how did her day get to this?

The day had started like any other for Cheryl she had a shoot for L'Oreal and as always the producer texted her the location the night before and she headed off. What she didn't know was the producers phone had been stolen by one of the camera crew who had a slightly different shoot in mind for the feisty singer.

John had recently started his own tickle fetish site and wanted something to set it out from the rest he had legitimately tried to contact Cheryl to see if she would shoot but heard nothing back and thought that to be very unprofessional. He had followed Cheryl for a number of years and often wondered if she was ticklish and decided there was only one way to find out.

He had stolen the producers phone and text Cheryl an address for a recently closed down studio on the outskirts of London and set the room to appear like it could be used for a shoot, he had a bed set up with a white wall background not that different from previous shoots he had worked on with Cheryl as part of the L'Oreal team.

Cheryl had arrived as normal and entered the studio but after a few minutes became alarmed that no one was around......had she arrived too early? Was she in the right studio? all these questions were quickly answered when she suddenly felt a cloth over her mouth and nose and after a brief struggle she passed out.

She has been screaming for help for a few minutes while pulling against her wrist and ankle ties but with the gag she wondered if anyone could hear. After a few more minutes she heard footsteps approach the bed and then the gag was removed.

"Please help me what is happening do you know who I am" Cheryl begged hoping the person was here to help her.

"Ah Ms Cole it is finally nice to be able to book you for my shoot" the voice replied

Slightly confused "What the hell kind of L'Oreal shoot is this?"

"Oh its not L'Oreal I'm afraid its one of those shoots you constantly feel you can ignore when contacted about and brush off as you feel to superior I would imagine" the voice answered

"What the fuck do you mean what kind of shoot? let me go right now" starting to sound worried and pulling at the bonds "you can't fucking tie me up like this take this blindfold off now!"

John circles the bed admiring just how perfect the Geordie goddess looked her tight tanned boy just screamed to be tickled. He clicked the record on the camera and headed back to the bed.

"You must get a number of odd shoot request Ms Cole and no doubt this one you are about to take part in will be one of the weirdest"

Struggling more against the bonds and starting to panic "WHAT SHOOT LET ME FUCKING GO NOW YOU BASTARD!" She screamed

"Well the tickle shoot of course" the voice replied..

Sheer panic strikes when she hears those words "TICKLE SHOOT?? NO FUCKING WAY UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW ARE YOU INSANE I NEVER AGREED TO THAT!"

Silence for the man she can sense still around the bed somewhere................then she feels it, lightly at first run up her side from her hip up her side to her armpit.....its a finger

"STOP DON'T DO THAT I FUCKING HATE IT" she screams moving as far away from the finger as the ties would allow.

It continues only getting faster and faster up and down her sides and into her armpit

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP FUCKING STOP I HATE BEING TICKLED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR FUCKING DEAD STOP THIS NOW!" she screams and laughs she has never been tickled in years as she hates it and has made clear to close friends and family its not to happen.

John continues to tickle Cheryl working his fingers up both sides now and then attacking the armpits together.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH STOP STOP STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING BASTARD I DON'T LIKE IT LET ME GO HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA"

She feels the fingers next touching her tonned tummy and this is enough to make her explode with laughter and he spider tickles over her soft tanned skin.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD NOT THERE NOT MY TUMMY WHO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA"

The tummy tickling continues relentlessly for what seems like hours but is probably only a few minutes, he is explores every inch of her tummy from the top of her panties up to the bra line mixing light tickles which scare her as her tummy is sensitive but then really attacking her poor defenceless tummy with full on tickle attacks. Cheryl is screaming with laughter and sweating from the tickling.

"PLEASE PLEASE STOP STOP NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAH I CAN'T TAKE HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA ANYMORE PLEASE PLEASE I'LL PAY YOU JUST STOP" She begs hoping he would take her up on her offer.

"Oh I am sorry Ms Cole but I can't stop the shoot now its started I have overheads and a public who are going to pay for the video were making together"

Unaware the camera has been rolling due to the blindfold "what fucking video???? your recording this?? WHAT KIND OF FREAK ARE YOU? HELP ME SOMEONE HELP ME.....LET ME GO NOW!"

For a second she thinks she might have finally gotten through to him as she feels him move from the bed............but without warning she suddenly has her answer as she feels what seems like a million fingers start to tickle her left socked foot.

"NOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAH NOT MY FEET NOT THE FEET PLEASE HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH STOP THIS STOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" she thrashes and begs

John continues to tickle her left socked foot he is like a dog with a bone finally his biggest dream is coming true he is tickling the foot of Cheryl Cole.

"STOP HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE MY FOOT ALONE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA" Tears are running down her face now.

The nightmare worsen when she suddenly feels her right foot also being tickled now.

"AAAAAHAHHHHHHHHH ON MY GO OH MY GOD PLEASE PLEASE LET ME GO I HATE IT I HATE MY FEET TICKLED"

"Ms Cole I think we are getting some amazing footage here your reactions are amazing" John finally speaks stopping the foot tickling for a moment.

"Please who ever you are stop this has gone far enough please you've had your fun let me go" an exhausted Cheryl begs.

"Oh we are not done yet people are paying good money for this clip and we have to give the people what they want" John replies as he reaches down to both feet and starts to tug at her ankle socks.

"PLEASE PLEASE not the socks anything but the socks leave them please please" Cheryl panics puling at the bonds "let me go please this is wrong you can't do this to me"

John keeps pulling until the socks pop off each foot leaving her perfect little size 3 feet to wiggle feeling the cold air hit them and the anticipation of what will follow.

"I am begging you please don't tickle my feet"

"AHH WHAT THE FUCK!" she jumps as she feels something warm hit her soles. John begins to rub lotion onto each soles and between her toes.

"What are you doing???? please stop this" she cries begging it to be over.

Then without warning the un-thinkable happens..........a hair brush begins to move up and down her left sole getting faster and faster with each brush.

"AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA NOOOOOOO WHAT THE HELLL HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP STOP HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAH STOP IT NOOOOOOOOOO [PLEASE PLEASE HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHH I'M CAN'T I CAN'T HHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA" She screams and panics trying anything to break out of the bonds and end the tickling.

John continues moving the brush from her left sole to her right an back, he is relentless with it and the reactions from Cheryl are unreal she is thrashing and screaming, crying and cursing the whole time. After a few minutes of this John has to stop as he fears she will do herself and injury.

"PLEASE PLEASE NO MORE YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME PLEASE I BEG YOU" she cries now full on sobbing.

John looks at the hard nosed Cheryl Cole and wonders has he broken her??? here she is crying her eyes out begging he takes mercy on her and ends the tickling.

"I will do you a deal Ms Cole" as John pulls off the blindfold

She recognises him straight away "YOU!" she sobs

"Yes me, look directly at the camera and repeat after me.............I LOVE BEING TICKLED" John laughs knowing his followers will love hearing her say it.

"NO WAY!" she snaps

"Fine" John takes position at her bare helpless feet and using his fingers this time begins to run them up her bare lotion soft soles.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK OK HAHAHAHHAHAHA NO MORE PLEASE PLEASE" She stares at the camera "IT'S CHERYL COLE I LOVE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA BEING HAHAHAHHAHAHH TICKLED HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NOWWWWW STOP PLEASE PLEASE I LOVE IT I LOVE IT" as she cries broken and exhausted.

John stops and turns to the camera "that's a wrap hahahhaaha"

(The end)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back