• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lisa's Birthday

Tysuio

TMF Poster
Sorry this one is a bit shorter I'll try to get back to longer stories for my next one.

Lisa had finished opening her birthday presents from her friends and they were now on the way to the restaurant for lunch. She felt kind of silly wearing the "Birthday Girl" tank top and "It's my Birthday" socks but her friends had insisted on it. Lisa's orange hair was braided into pigtails that came to rest just below her shoulder blades. Suddenly the car stopped and Lisa's friends started to pile out. Lisa got out of the car and walked over to her friends.

"Where's the restaurant?" Lisa asked.

"We'll be there in a bit just come here for a picture." Gillian said motioning for Lisa to stand in the middle of the group.

Lisa stood in the middle of her six friends as a young barefoot girl snapped a few pictures of them.

"Get Her!" Gillian yelled, and suddenly all six girls lifted Lisa into the air as the barefoot girl continued to snap pictures.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Lisa exclaimed as she was carried through the doors of the store they were standing in front of.

People watched as Lisa was carried by her friends through the store, the girls got to the door to the back rooms which had a sign that read "No shoes allowed." and began to kick off their shoes. Gillian reached up and wrestled Lisa's sneakers off revealing her birthday themed socks. The girls continued through the door and down a long hallway. The barefooted girl snapping pictures opened up one of the doors and the girls began to walk Lisa into the room. Lisa heard a girl laughing hysterically and looked in to the room. Her eyes opened wide as she saw a naked girl tied up being ruthlessly tickled as she pulled desperately at her restraints.

"You can't!" Lisa screamed! "Not that!"

"Ooopsie wrong room." Gillian said as they left the room closing the door behind her.

"You guys wait! You can't!" Lisa yelled trying to escape from her friends grasp.

The six girls laughed as they took Lisa into the room across the hall and wrestled her into the stocks strapping her in securely. They stood back to admire their work.

There Lisa sat, her arms strapped up tight over her head allowing access to her smooth underarms, the position also caused her "Birthday Girl" tank top to ride up revealing a few inches of her pale white tummy. Last but certainly most worrisome was the fact that her socked feet were locked into stocks sticking straight out in front of her. She looked past her restrained feet to see her six friends smiling back at her as the young barefooted girl continued to take pictures. Lisa knew that begging for mercy was useless, once Gillian had an idea in her head there was no changing her mind.

"Look at her." One of the girl said with a giggle.

"I know Tracy, this is going to be so much fun!" Gillian said walking over to Lisa's feet. "Don't be shy girls."

"Gillian, don't!" Lisa said nervously as her friends wiggling fingers crept closer and closer to her sensitive soles.

"Coochie coochie coo, Lisa." Gillian teased hovering her wiggling fingers inches away from Lisa's feet.

"Hehehe Gillian, Stop hehehe this isn't funny." Lisa giggled.

"Well then why are you laughing?" Gillian asked with an evil smile.

"Hahaha you're not even touching her yet and she's already laughing." Another one of the girls laughed.

"Yeah she's in trouble." Tracy said walking over and standing next to Gillian.

The two girls began to tickle their friends socked soles.

"Hahahahahahahahaha! Guys Don't! Hahahahahahahaha!" Lisa laughed.

"Tickle tickle tickle." Gillian teased as Lisa wiggled her feet around trying to escape her friends long nails. The barefooted girl began to take video as Gillian began to scribble the fingers on her left hand on Lisa's sole while using her right to tickle the tops of Lisa's feet driving her nuts.

"Hahahahahahahahaha! Gillianhahahahahahahahahahaha!" Lisa squealed as Tracy began to use the same tactic. The other girls giggled in amusement as they walked over and began to tickle Lisa all over her sensitive body.

"Ha-ha-happy Birthday Lisa!" Gillian teased while watching two of the other girls scratch their nails around in Lisa's deep underarms much to her objection.

"Hahaha. You're so mean Gillian." One of the girls said while poking between Lisa's ribs.

Lisa was going crazy, as six pairs of hands assaulted her body. But one set in particular was causing her more distress than the others. She looked down to her right foot and saw Gillian with a huge smile on her face. Gillian looked up to Lisa and locked eyes with her, she grabbed Lisa's toes and bent them back, Gillian began to use her free hand to tickle just below Lisa's toes. Lisa tried desperately to scrunch them again but Gillian's grip was to strong for her to escape. Gillian loved the feeling of Lisa's toes wiggling in her hand.

"Hahahahahahahahaha. No! Hahahahahaaha." Lisa laughed. The girls continued to tickle Lisa for about ten minutes.

"So do you like your birthday socks Lisa?" Gillian asked.

"Nooohohohohohohoho!" Lisa laughed.

"Well then I guess I'll just take them back then." Gillian said peeling off Lisa's socks.

"What! No! Hahahahahahahaha!" Lisa laughed as the other girls continued to tickle her upper body.

"Since you were so rude about your present I got you I think I'm going to have to make you pay for your rudeness." Gillian said holding up Lisa's socks. Tracy and the other girls watched as Gillian began to expertly tie back each of Lisa's toes and take a bottle of sensitizing lotion and began to massage it into her feet. "This stuff makes you ten times more ticklish and now that your little toes are all tied up you won't even be able to wiggle away from me. All you'll be able to do is laugh and laugh and laugh." Gillian looked up from Lisa's feet and realized that all the other girls were staring at her. "Ummmm..." Gillian said picking up a hairbrush. Gillian began to scrub the brush up and down Lisa's now bare soles.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!" Lisa laughed loudly.

Tracy looked on the floor next to her and saw another hairbrush. She picked it up and began to scrub it up and down Lisa's other foot causing her to laugh even harder.

"Oh my god this is sooooooo mean." Tracy said with a huge smile.

"What's this thing?" One of the other girls asked picking something up off the floor.

"That's an electric flosser, turn it on and stick it between her toes." Gillian said.

The girl turned on the flosser and began to poke it between Lisa's toes.

"Britney! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!" Lisa laughed.

"Hahaha. Mary grab some of these and get her other foot!" Britney said laughing and picking up a second flosser.

Britney, Mary, Tracey and Gillian continued to assault Lisa's super sensitive feet while the other two girls began to spread sensitivity lotion all over Lisa's upper body and began to tickle her sides. One of the girls began to use Lisa's pigtails to tickle her underarms. Lisa was going insane, the tickling continued for about another 15 minutes when someone brought in a cake.

"Alright girls time for cake." The barefooted girl said directing the girls to a couch directly across from Lisa. The other girls walked over and sat down on the couch and began to eat cake while Gillian picked up a sharpie and sat at Lisa's feet writing "It's my Birthday" on her soles. The barefooted girl came over and snapped a couple pictures of Lisa's newly decorated feet. Gillian joined the other girls on the couch and put her feet up on the table with her socked soles facing towards Lisa and the barefooted girl.

"Hey I have an idea," The barefoot girl said. "All of you put your feet up on the table."

The girls did as instructed and the barefooted girl began to snap pictures of the 12 socked feet as the girls began to wiggle them around and rub them against each other.

"I have another idea." The barefoot girl said picking up the sharpie and walking over to the girls. She reached out and grabbed Britney's foot and started to take off her socks.

"Hey! What are you doing!?" Britney yelled. The other girls helped to hold Britney down as the barefooted girl started to tickle Britney's feet before pulling off her socks and wrote and "H" on one foot and an "A" on the other. This continued with each girl being held down and tickled by the others before having letters written on their soles. After each girl had been done they sat on the couch and read what had been written.

'"H-A-P-P-Y-B-I-R-T-H-D-A' Wait we're missing the 'Y' but we're out of feet." Tracy said confused.

"No we're not." Gillian said with a smile holding up the sharpie and looking at the barefoot girl. The girls threw the barefoot girl on the couch Britney pulled her arms up over her head and knelt on her arms tickling her armpits. Gillian sat on the girls ankles wrote the "Y" on her foot and then bent back her toes causing the wrinkles on her feet to smooth out. The rest of the girls took turns tickling the girl feet with the hairbrushes before signing the remaining foot. After every girl had their turn the barefoot girl got her camera and set it up for the shot. Once the timer was set the 7 smiling girls sat down with their bare feet spelling out Happy Birthday with their names on the last foot.

"Man you girls can be mean." The barefoot girl said with a smile. "You'll each get a copy of that picture before you go home."

Some of the girls ate some more cake while Britney and Tracy used their forks to tickle Lisa's bare feet when suddenly Gillian picked up one of the candles that had been in the cake.

"Hey you guy's we never sang happy birthday to Lisa." Gillian said picking up all the candles and walking over to Lisa's bare feet. Gillian began to place a candle between each of Lisa's toes, the other girls gathered around and started to sing as Gillian began to light the candles. Lisa looked nervously as the girls finished singing.

"Alright birthday girl now blow out your candles." Gillian said.

"What? I can't blow them out way down there!" Lisa yelled.

The girls all went and sat down on the couch and watched as Lisa attempted to blow the candles between her toes.

"Hahaha look at her." Tracy said.

"Uh oh, that wax is going to start to drip." Britney teased.

"Guy's blow them out! Ouch! Hot! Hot! Hot!" Lisa yelled still trying to move any amount of air in the direction of her toes.

"I hear wax is good for your skin Lisa." Another one of the girls giggled.

Lisa's feet were now covered in different colors of wax and the candles were just about burned out.

"Guy's blow them out they're gunna burn me!" Lisa yelled desperately.

Gillian got up and blew out the candles while the barefoot girl snapped some pictures of the wax covered feet.

"Alright I think that she's had enough." Gillian said looking at the other girls on the couch. The other girls all put their socks back on and left the room with the barefoot girl. Gillian used a towel to wipe the wax off of Lisa's feet.

"Hahaha, Gillian that tickles!" Lisa giggled.

Gillian smiled and walked over and grabbed a piece of cake from the table. She sat at Lisa's feet and began to spread frosting all over them and in between her toes.

"Gillian what are you doing?" Lisa asked nervously.

Gillian began to lick the frosting off Lisa's feet flicking her tongue between her toes.

"GILLIAN!" Lisa yelled "Hahahahahaha, What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry I couldn't resist, I doubt I'll ever get another chance to do this." Gillian said shyly.

"You know, I didn't get any cake yet." Lisa said with wink.

"Wait... Really?" Gillian asked surprised.

"Sure, I mean that would turn you on right?" Lisa smiled.

"Yeah." Gillian said a little ashamed.

"It's ok, I don't mind." Lisa said cheerfully.

Gillian garbed another piece of cake and began to mush her foot into it. Lisa began to lick Gillian's foot clean as Gillian moaned. Lisa began to suck on Gillian's toes sliding her tongue between them. Once they were completely clean Gillian sat up and looked at Lisa.

"So what does this mean? I mean we're room mates." Gillian asked.

"Well I think it means we need to start buying cans of whipped cream." Lisa said.

"So you're into this?" Gillian asked.

"Do I get to tickle you too?" Lisa asked with a smile.

Gillian scrunched her toes. "I'm so ticklish."

Lisa laughed at Gillian's reaction. "So is that a yes?"

"Yes, hehehe" Gillian giggled untying Lisa.

"Hey Gillian." Lisa said as she put on her socks.

"Yeah?" Gillian asked sliding her own socks on.

"Next time it's my turn can we go for longer?" Lisa said.

"Definitely!" Gillian said glowing.

The two girls walked out to the front and the barefoot girl handed each girl a set of pictures from the session.

"I had a blast guys make sure you come back again!" The barefoot girl said as they left.

As the seven girls left the store they noticed a young girl sitting in a set of stocks in front of the store. She was wearing a shirt that said "Show No Mercy!" on it and she was gagged.

"Oh my god! Hahahaha! Look what the tattoos on her feet say!?" Lisa laughed.

"Oh that's great!" Gillian replied.

The seven girls gathered around the poor tied up girl and had a passerby take some pictures for them. They all then gave her a quick tickle and then went to the restaurant leaving her at the mercy of the remaining spectators.

Definitely need a 1 on 1 with Gillian Tickling Lisa! Brilliant story.
Try and get more sock teasing in next time if possible

Awesome you wrote a story about the birthday girl from your last story.....at least I think its the same girl. Awesome thanks for the story bro. You know there is nothing better than tickling a girl in a tank top and pair of short shorts....keep them coming :)

Excellent. Would love her to be stripped with some lower-body tickling next time though.

Lovely story. Thank you for posting it.

Great story!!!
Would love to read a tickling on Gillian by Lisa story too!!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back