• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Wrestling League (Partt 1 M/MF/self tickling)

The_Kev

TMF Master
(I plan to introduce more characters and matches as time goes on, let me know what you all think)

They approached the ring, ready for their 2 on 1 match.

Sandra wore her traditional black sports bra and shorts with fishnet body suit. Kevin wore only black shorts, daring his opponents by going shirtless and barefoot.

The crowd roared as they approached the ring, they seemed desperate for somebody to take this guy down.

“Zahn”; the world champion of the tickle wrestling federation, was not only undefeated, nobody had ever even TOUCHED him!

He was a young, 19 year old champion from parts unknown, and it was rumored that he had mind powers specifically voo doo.

But as they approached, the couple didn’t believe it. They were sure it was just a psychological tactic. A rumor started to make his seem more formidable.

He was a fool, they thought, to agree to a 2 on 1 match. They had their strategy all laid out. Sandra would leg lock him and attack his feet while Kevin would get him in a hammer lock and go for his ribs and armpits. He would be shouting out his submission in a matter of seconds, and all of these myths about mental powers would be put to rest.

“LADYS AND GENTLEMEN!” the announcer bellowed as the couple entered the ring. “THIS IS A 2 ON 1 MATCH, FEATURING, THE WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS; KEVIN AND SANDRA, THE MMA MACHINE!”
Kevin and Sandra showboated for the crowd as they cheered.

“AND THE UNDISPUTED WORLD CHAMPION… ZAHN!”

The young champion sat casually in his corner as if he were above this whole affair. The couple had never seen him in person but as they laid eyes on him, they saw plain as day he was a stud. Slim but muscular, with a baby face that actually, to her annoyance, was awuite attractive to Sandra. This only made the tag team champions angrier. He was about to get what he deserved, and lose his undefeated streak!

*DING DING DING DING*

The bell began the match and the couple approached Zahn who was still reclining in his corner as if they didn’t even exist!
Sandra whispered to Kevin: “Okay, try to get behind him, if he keeps sitting there we can tie him in the ropes. I’ll get his feet, you get his pits.”

“Got it” Kevin replied.

At this, the two started toward the nearest corner. Kevin sat with his back to the corner and Sandra sat on the ring floor Indian style in front of him.

Wait… What? Why were they doing that???

“Hey”, Kevin exclaimed, “What the hell!?,

Sandra gasped.

Both of them tried desperately to resist the urge to incapacitate themselves but it was no use. Something was compelling them against their will.

As she sat on the floor Sandra put a hand on each of her own feet and started skittering all over them.

“NOAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!!!” She pleaded, but it was no use.
She continued working over her own feet; tracing four fingers back and forth over the balls of her feet and working down her arches to her heels!

“AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA NO! NOTMAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOTMyFEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!”

She bellowed. This was completely unfair, she knew exactly where her feet were the most ticklish and exactly how to tickle them! she started concentrating on her arches.
There she sat, tickle torturing herself, begging and pleading while her boyfriend sat and watched.

Zahn casually approached the couple.

“Let’s see” he said to Sandra who immediately started begging him to end whatever he was doing.

“You were goanna go for my feet, so that must be your worst spot. “ He studied her face as she assaulted her own insteps, she was trying to beg, but as she spidered her own arches, she degenerated into silent laughter and was on the verge of tears.

“Yep, definitely your worst spot”, He patted her on the shoulder and approached Kevin, who started begging before he even uttered a word.

“No! Zahn, please! We submit!”

Zahn gust scoffed. And at that Kevin lifted his arms up and put each hand on the opposite armpit, tracing and skittering all over his pits.

“GAHAHANOHOHOHOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHHA ZAHNPLEHEHEHEHEHEHEZ!!!!”

Zahn simply said “And you were goanna go for my pits which must mean…”

He examined kevin who held up his left arm while his right hand slowly spidered from his bicep down to the middle of his armpit. Then he did the same to the other arm, begging and pleading the whole time.

Zahn smiled “Yeah, your pits are the worst.”

Kevin could not stop working over his armpits. Just like Sandra he knew exactly where they were ticklish and eventually he landed his hands right in the middle of both pits and and just spider tickled there. He was in agony and Sandra was doing no better.

After about a minute of this they both started shouting out their submission.

“I SUBMIAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAT!” Kevin bellowed as he kept up the tickle torture on his own armpits.

“REF! AHAHAHAHA, MAKE IT STAHAHAHAHAP! WE WANT… AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE WANT TO QUIT THE MATCHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!” Sandra begged shamelessly as she skittered her fingers all over her feet.

*DING DING DING DING*

Zahn took a minute to grin at the spectacle in front of him. His two opponents tickle torturing their own feet and armpits.

He had already exited the ring and was half way to his dressing room when the bell rang, ending the match.

“AND THE WINNER, BY DOUBLE SUBMISSION, AND STILL UNDEFEATED WORLD CHAMPION… ZAHN!”

The crowd booed, and once their boos subsided they realized, they could still hear the giggling and pleading of the two losers.

“Ref! We… AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! WE GIVE! PLEHEHEHEASE! MAKE HIM STAHTHAHAHAHAHAHP!”

Kevin and Sandra were still tickling themselves!

The ref looked puzzled She didn’t know what to do.

“You guys can stop” she said, “The match is over”.

But they couldn’t! They continued to tickle torture themselves and there was nothing the officials could do about it. After a while the ref and the audience went home but Sandra and Kevin continued tickling themselves until they passed out. And that was how they were found in the morning, their heads on each others shoulders giggling and sleeping like babies.
Maybe there was something to Zahn’s powers after all. The next challengers would have to be more careful!

(More matches and a cast of characters to come!)

I'll be posting a list of characters and match types, you guys can give me suggestions as to the next match :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back