• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Second ever tickle story m/f Skyrim

Durzarina

Vyrid opened her eyes and blinked in the fresh sunlight. Not knowing how she got where she was and why she was here standing up she toppled over again. On her hands and knees, Vyrid realised that she wasn’t dressed. She was completely naked and in the middle of nowhere. Cold and worried she tried to stand again. Vyrid ran for the nearest tree and clung to it till she found her balance. Chuckling to herself she began to slowly walk from tree to tree, hopefully making her way out of the surrounding forest.

Vyrid came to the edge of the forest and out to an open road. She didn’t expect to find a dead body across the road. Checking to find that the coast was clear, she ran to the body and changed into the clothes of the dead. Sighing found a sign next to the body saying ‘Forsworn – Dead and to be burnt’ Next to the sign was the dead Foreworn’s satchel and grinning lightly Vyrid helped herself to the entire contents and attached the bag around her waist. Across the road she spotted a lake and gazing into the clear watery surface she observed herself.
Vyrid had long bouncing Ginger locks and a large set of breasts, her stomach has a little round podgy depth which made her curvy. She had long muscular, but slender legs and small dainty feet. The Forsworn ‘s clothes which she had stolen were very revealing. It covered her breasts in a bra type top, a layer of bear’s hide outlined the bra and trailed down her stomach to a point and the skirt was again made of bear’s hide and was long at the front and back, then smaller and shorter at the sides. To complete the look, she had taken the bracers and the ebony dagger she kept hidden in her bracers. Finally dressed and ready to make her way onwards to wonder where she actually was. North she decided, her Father told her that if you are ever lost, north is your best bet.

It was a long and boring walk till Vyrid saw someone. At a crossroads she heard the familiar sounds of a horse travelling her way. Turning around a large smile lit across her face, waving her arms around she tries to get the person’s attention. “Please, I have been trying to find out where I am... I am lost. Please can you take me to the nearest town or city” she cried with happiness approaching the person, now distinguished as a guard. The guard confused, draws out his weapon and stepping down approaches her with caution “Stay where you are you Forsworn vermin! You’re coming back with me and the Jarl can decide your fate.” He declares. Vyrid holds up her hands and allows him to tie her up. “I’m not part of the Forsworn, I stole these clothes from a dead body. I needed them as I was naked” she wailed following him attached to a long bit of rope.

Vyrid moaned to him the entire time they travelled around the hills and to a large bustling town. “Whiterun” Vyrid whispered as she past another guard who had a shield baring the name and sigil. The guard got off his horse and pressed on with taking the bewildered Vyrid to the top of the town, passing confused townsfolk and trekked her up a large set of stone steps. Vyrid giggled a little as they walked past an old man ranting and raving about something. Vyrid realised that he was preaching about the God Talos, but before she could listen in properly, the guard yanked her back into walking to the top of the steps and across a wooden bridge. “Dragonsreach” the guard muttered tiredly. They both entered the large building at the end of the bridge and up more steps they stopped. The guard handed her over to another guard and he continued to approach the Jarl. Vyrid began to get a little nervous while looking around the structure of Dragonsreach. Two large tables were on either side of the hallway and a big roaring fire sat in the middle of the room. At the far end stood three thrones, the middle was the biggest and either side were not as large and grand. The guard tugged at her binds and told her that she was to be in the presence of the Jarl and to behave. The closer Vyrid got the more sense came out of the three thrones. The middle was the Jarl, the leader of the town and either side was his wife and the other sat the Jarl’s assistant. Vyrid stood before the Jarl shaking like a leaf. “Jarl of Whiterun, I beg you. I am no Forsworn, I stole these clothes of a dead body because I woke up in the middle of a forest, naked and no memory of what happened. Please you have to believe me” she stuttered. The Jarl stood up and approached her with a great overpowering presence. He stared right into her emerald green eyes and frowned. “Farengar! Come here, I need you to find out if she is lying.” The Jarl yelled, without breaking eye contact with Vyrid.

A man strolled over and without looked at her he took Vyrid into the next room. It was littered with magical items, books, spells and enchanted items. He attached her to the wall behind the blackboard. Attaching a large velvet cloth over the doorway to the main hall he turns and turns to her. Approaching her he straight away picks up on the blade in her bracers and takes off the satchel around her waist. “What are you going to do to me?” Vyrid asks nervously watching him with her new found weapon. He pointed it to her neck and locked gazed with him, “You are going to co-operate with me or I tell the Jarl that you are a Forsworn and he will have you killed.” He warned her, Vyrid held her breath and closed her eyes as he ran the sharp blade down her neck, past her breasts, down her stomach and danced the blade around her belly button. Vyrid bite her lip and wiggled around, surprised by her own actions she opened her eyes to Farengar staring at her with a raised eye brow and a look of mischief drawn across his pale face.

Farengar cut open her bra revealing her boobs bouncing heavily to her sides. The cloth now hung uselessly from her arms and Farengar rid her of the burden and throwing it to one side he held up his hands and placed his fingers either side of her underarms and lightly traced the surface of her skin. Vyrid let out a gasp and a quiet little chuckle, biting her lip she held back everything she could. Farengar tutted and stood back. Realising she was ticklish brought joy to the sullen Wizard and proceeded to her breasts. The light scratching motions were driving Vyrid crazy but she tried as hard as she could to stay silent as he etched around her breasts and her nipples, making his way down her stomach and playfully teased her belly button. “No, please” Vyrid whispers shaking with laughter, but biting her lip to keep her silent. Farengar raised another eyebrow at Vyrid and chuckled darkly “This is purely for my research and experiments” he lied and picking up two feathers from a drawer he rushed towards her and danced the feathers across every part of her upper body. Bucking to and fro trying to get away from this strange act, Vyrid tried to keep a straight face as he tended to each part of her upper body differently. Her underarms he lightly scratched her skin with the sharper end of the feather on one side, and on the other he wavered the soft feather over her light sensitive skin. Swapping sides he loomed in closer towards her warm body, the warmth from the fire kept her warm. He placed his cold lips around her nipple and began to slowly suck and using his tongue he explored and licked even more around her breasts, travelling from one breast to the other. Dropping the feathers he used his slightly long nails to scratch her ribs and circle around her stomach and sides. There was nothing Vyrid could do. Her constant strain not to laugh caused her eyes to stream tears and heavy breathing.

Farengar stopped for a few seconds and Vyrid slumped down in her chains and finally allowed herself to breath properly. Farengar knelt down and whispered in her ear “Succumb to my wishes and you will be free. No-one can hear you; my quarters are specifically silenced for these purposes. You are the best victim I have had in a long time. The Jarl denies me my dragons, but he can’t deny me this pleasure” he chuckled darkly. Vyrid could only utter the faint words of “please, don’t do this to me. I’m innocent and do not deserve this fate” her streaming eyes became actual tears of fear. For once in her life Vyrid was scared.

Farengar noted this and put down his hood. He was a 30 year old Nord with sharp features and clothed in a dark purple robe. It was a privilege to see him without his hood on and Vyrid wasn’t even paying attention. He placed a hand under her chin and forced Vyrid to lock gazes with him. His dark brown eyes connected with her bright hazel colouring and for some strange reason Vyrid felt less scared and less fearful than a few moments ago. She had stopped crying and her breathing had gone back to its normal rate. Their gaze lingered a little more than it should have and Vyrid was the first one to pull away as she stood up allowing her chains to loosen and gave her a bit of slack.
“Now, here is the deal in a more of a polite manner. I would like to explore your nervous system and see how much you can put up with. Once this is complete, you will be free to go and I will tell the Jarl that you are innocent and are free to roam Skyrim however you wish” the court wizard stated in a kinder tone. Vyrid stood and pulled on the chains before sighing and asking “How long will this be before you are satisfied?” Farengar shrugged and replied with two words “Who Knows” Taking a couple of steps towards her Vyrid leaned back and closed her eyes. She felt Farengar lean close to her and lightly whispered “Just, try to enjoy it as hard as that sounds” he smiled.

He began again with her arms, dragging his nails lightly down her long slender arms and stopped at her underarms. Vyrid smiled, giggled and bit her lip twitching at each little flick Farengar inflicted on her. Circling her underarms he slid his nails down and around her breasts. Flicking her nipples he made sure that they were nice and erect before moving further down her body. Vyrid pulled on her bonds as he made his way past her ribs and danced around on her stomach. Vyrid finally let out a laugh, though still biting her lip Farengar grinned as she had succumbed to the ticklish senses. Kneeling down Farengar tended to her ribs with his fingers and began to lick around her stomach, poking in and out of her belly button. The shock caused Vyrid to gasp and bit her lip a little harder. His tongue traced her stomach going up her ribs to her breasts and to her underarms. He listened to her laugh and pleading but still he continued. He spent a little more time on her nipples sucking on them and nibbling gently to keep them erect.

Farengar decided that it was time for her lower half to be tended to. He stroked her stomach for the last time as he slowly scratched past her legs and blew a cold breeze past her most sensitive area and got the perfect reaction. Vyrid gasped and let out an unsuspecting moan. Vyrid opened her eyes and stared down towards Farengar who was smiling evilly at the helpless Nord. Looking at her skirt and then to Farengar eyeing up the knife and her skirt she could see that it would be coming off soon and Vyrid had to accept those actions, closing her eyes again she waited.
As soon as he saw her close her eyes again he chuckled and with his nails he stroked down her legs, behind her knees and down to her feet. Farengar nearly jump out of his skin when Vyrid bucked and let out a screaming giggle. “Wow, someone has ticklish feet” he stated with a laugh and flicked his nails across her soles again and embraced her reaction. No other part below her stomach gained such a reaction like this and seating himself on the floor he made sure that all his concentration were going to go on her feet. “No, please. Not my feet. I beg you anywhere else I don’t care just not my feeeeeeeeehhehehehet!” she squealed as Farengar ignored her plea and pressed on with finding all her tickle spots on her feet. His nails danced across her skin and she bucked and squirmed and howled with laughter “Noooohohohohohooo please sthhaaapp this madness” Farengar pulled out a small vial of clear liquid and poured it over her feet. It felt greasy and oily to her touch, the cold liquid kept her nipples erect and Vyrid muffled under her breath as she faced the ceiling. ‘This must be a potion of evil’ she thought to herself. “The sensations are only about to get worse my dear” she heard Farengar chuckle darkly as he scrapped his nails again down her feet, but this time the feeling was much, much worse. “Aaaahhhhh No Bless the divines that is horrific” she squealed with laughter. This torture continued what seemed like hours for Vyrid. Several times did she black out and Farengar never failed to keep feeding her water so she didn’t dehydrate.

It was only after she awoke again did she then feel the acceptance. That moment when his eyes locked with hers as she sipped from the cup. The locked gaze lingered for moments and the more she looked, the more appealing this torture became. ‘What is going on?’ she thought ‘I don’t like this and yet-’ her thought was interrupted by Farengar finally cutting off her pathetic excuse for a skirt. Now Vyrid was completely naked and vulnerable to anything and everything the mage wanted to do.
All forms of fear and terror had left her and all that remained was anticipation and curiosity to what would come next. Farengar knelt before her and blew cold air towards her crotch. Immediately she became erect and gave a moan of unwanted pleasure. Farengar held open her legs and aimed the next blow of cold air directly onto her clit. Vyrid’s gasp was louder and more pleasured, Farengar chuckled and began to lightly tease the clit with a feather. Round and round he went driving her madly insane with lust and frustration. Every so often he would make a quick round the rest of her pussy, but he mainly teased her clit. The sensations drove Vyrid mad and she quickly forgot herself and gave up holding in her gasps and moans. Farengar loomed in closer and drove his tongue up and over her clit sending Vyrid is a delightful scream. “Sithis save me” she squealed with laughter. “Not before I am done with you he isn’t” Farengar replied as he did it again and again licking her clit, keeping it out in the open with one hand and tickling the top of her clit with his other hand driving poor Vyrid closer and closer to the edge.
“No no noo... oooohhh noo I’m going to- I’m going to-” she wailed as Vyrid hit her climax and Farengar stood happily as she slumped down breathing very heavily and shaking. He held her head up straight and gently and passionately kissed her on the lips. While she fell back into unconsciousness he took the opportunity to clean her and then did he cut her loose and she fell into his arms, he carried her into his bedroom and laid her to rest.

Farengar came out from behind the curtain and approached the Jarl, who was dealing with another matter. He whispered into his ear “The girl is safe, she tells the truth, but she is now mine. Vyrid also is asleep in my bed, torture was tiresome for her” The Jarl turned and nodded to him.

“As you wish”

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back