• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Survival (Tickle) Games f/m PART I

LCAMMC

TMF Novice
Survival (Tickle) Games f/m PART I

*Complete Rip-off of Hunger Games

I had been chosen...

It was the 31st Tickle Games, and when the ambassadors came to my town, I had been selected. The Tickle Games took place every two years, and took their contestants from the four "estates", which were all apart of the Grand Lot, essentially our country. The Elders, who weren't actually old at this day and age, it was just a title for respect, were intercessors for the gods.

The message we were taught was that no one was to laugh in the Grand Lot, as it was a sign of disrespect towards the gods. This made life slightly more sullen, however it wasn't as bad as you think. The catch, however, was that every two years, the Elders would host the Tickle Games, the only time and place where laughter was permitted. It was said that this semi-annual event would please the gods, and was for our own good. Many people, however, came out of the Tickle Games with psychological damage, seeing as they never were allowed to laugh before the games, having an overexposure to tickling and the release of oxytocin. Some go crazy and live alone, while others simply dwell on the event for a while, in deep contemplation.

The Tickle Games always took place in some exotic arena, partially simulated to meet certain requirements. There were always eight contestants, two from each estate. Seven of the contestants were female, and one male. I was the one male for the now, 31st Hunger Games. To win the Tickle Games, one has to not secrete any fluids from their nether region, whether it be urine or others. The one male, however, has three lives, as opposed to one. Before the games, each contestant will drink a sip of Anti-Dispose Fluid, which allows them to resist the natural release of waste for the next week at least. With that in your system, the only way one can lose in the Tickle Games is if they are made, or forced to pee; that's where the tickling comes in...

(Trying not to bore you, I'm skipping all of the customs and steps that lead up to me getting to the Event Chamber, which is the last place the contestants will be before the games begin.)

Contestants:
Me (Estate No. 1)
Shawn (Estate No. 1)
Jennifer (Estate No. 2)
Lexi (Esate No. 2)
Nadia (Estate No. 3)
Ariel (Estate No. 3)
Madison (Estate No. 4)
Irena (Estate No. 4)

I am now standing on the platform underground, awaiting the official start of the 31st Tickle Games. My heart is pounding as I wait in that glass tube. I slowly begin to rise, as I am brought to the surface. The blinding light pierces my eyes as I look up to the artificial sun. I am in what looks like a massive, temperate forest, with large line trees, and randomly placed cabins.

I look around to see the other contestants lined in a circle with me around the cornucopia, a large pile of assorted equipment. Squinting hard, I can make out a long, two handed pole, with a thick, white feather duster on the end, some backpacks with materials I cannot see, and a few large fur blankets, crumpled up in messy piles on the ground. There is more, however I cannot see it from the angle I am at.

Three...two...one... Begin.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back