• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An unexpected night FFF/F (sexual)

Cherry1003

This is my first post. Hope you guys like it. :) All characters are over the age of 18.

Alicia was excited to have a girls night with her best friends. They accepted her. They were the only ones who knew she was lesbian. They made her feel good about herself. She told them everything. Well, almost everything.
She had one secret that she kept from her friends. She was extremely ticklish, and tickling turned her on. She had never told anyone before. And she never wanted anyone to know.
Alicia was laying on the couch, watching her friends wrestle around. They looked like they were having the time of their lives. She just couldn't get in the mood to goof off with them. Her friend Hannah came over and tried to drag her off the couch. Once Alicia was in the floor Hannah sat on her waist and started poking her side.
"Stop!" Alicia yelled through the giggles.
"Ohhh someone is ticklish! Why haven't you told us? I mean, we ARE your best friends." Hannah said.
"I ummm.... I don't know. I never thought it was important. Besides, I hate being tickled. " She lied.
Hannah poked her sides again causing more giggles from Alicia. "If you hate being tickled, why are you laughing?"
"Just let me up. Please?" Alicia begged. Hannah stood up and the tickling was over. Or, at least Alicia thought it was.
It was close to midnight and Alicia had fallen asleep on the couch while they were watching a movie. That's when Hannah got an idea. She motioned for her other friends, Shaye and Paige, to follow her to the bedroom. That's where the real fun began.
Alicia woke up in the guest bedroom. The last thing she remembered was laying on the couch while her friends sat in the floor in front of her. She started to sit up when she realized her arms where tied above her head. Then she realized her ankles where tied to the bed posts.
"Guys!" She yelled, wanting to know what was going on. Her friends walked into the room, smiling at her.
"Well, look who is finally awake." Said Paige. "We were wondering how long you would sleep."
"Why am I tied down?" She asked. "Let me up. Seriously you guys."
Paige walked down to her feet. "We want you to have some fun. When we realized how ticklish your sides are, we decided that you should laugh a little more. Afterall, you have such a cute laugh."
"Please don't." Alicia begged. Her eyes wide. She didn't want her friends to know her secret. Especially Paige. She had been in love with Paige for years. Paige was also lesbian, but Alicia didn't know how Paige felt about her.
Paige ran her nails up the soles of Alicia's feet. "Come on. You'll have fun. I promise." She said and winked at Alicia. Alicia's stomach was in knots.
Paige looked at her other two friends and nodded. Shaye sat on Alicia's arms, and Hannah sat on her waist. Then they all began tickling Alicia's helpless body.
"Hahahahahahaha guys hahaha stohahahap!" Alicia had never felt anything so ticklish. Paige tickling both of her feet, Hannah attacking her stomach, sides, and ribs, and Share mercilessly tickling her underarms. All three girls laughing along with Alicia, loving the situation she was in.
"Hahahahahahaha! Pleahahahase stohahahahahahap!" She begged, not wanting them to know she was loving every minute of it!
Paige looked at Hannah "Hannah, switch me places." Hannah got up and went to Alicia's feet and Paige sat between her legs, while Shaye kept tickling her underarms.
"Lets see if your cute little legs are ticklish" Paige said and started squeezing her thighs. Alicia's thighs were her worst spot. She was in silent laughter in seconds and could feel herself getting wet. Paige also noticed the wet spot growing on Alicia's shorts.
"Oh! Someone is enjoying this!" Paige teased. Causing Alicia to laugh even harder. "Such a naughty girl. This must be why you never wanted us to tickle you. Isn't it?"
Alicia nodded, laughing harder than ever. She was embarrassed that they had found out her secret.
Paige smiled as a thought crossed her mind. "Hannah, Shaye, keep tickling. I'm gonna give our friend here a little pleasure to go with the torture." Her friends smiled and nodded. Paige slipped her hang inside Alicia's underwear. She started tracing her fingers along her friends most sensitive area, causing a mix of laughter and moans. She slipped her fingers up inside of her friend, listening to the moans get louder. Alicia was in heaven. The tickling along with Paige's fingers inside of her was bringing her closer to orgasm every second. Finally Alicia couldn't hold it back anymore and had the best orgasm she had ever experienced. Her friends kept tickling for a couple of minutes, with Alicia laughing harder than before. When they stopped, Alicia still laid there laughing, still able to feel the tickling sensation all over her body. Her friends started to untie her, and Paige leaned down and whispered that she would love to do it again, only next time, it would only be the two of them and then winked at her friend who still laid there giggling. Alicia couldn't wait for that day to come.
The End.

So what do you guys think? Should I make a part 2? Let me know! :)

If enough people want a part two, I will try to have it up in a few days.

Yes please a part two! Just a suggestion. What about having Paige or Alicia ticked in nylons and see which one tickles more or which one is more ticklish? Kind of like a competition thing? Great job thus far.

Good idea. I might try that. If my stories are popular enough I'll do a whole series of them.

I think she should get her revenge on Paige and the others. Mostly Paige. Perhaps make it a different place? Anyway I really enjoyed it. Your writing really made me feel like I was watching while in the story. :)

So glad you guys like it! Sadly, I haven't written any more. Been so busy. :(

A revenge sequel will be great, very nice short written in simple and lucid style.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back