• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That Darn Witch */m

LCAMMC

TMF Novice
That Darn Witch */m

It was midday on a Sunday and I was walking a couple miles from my house as I usually did to get some minimal exercise. I lived alone at the time, and often enjoyed my solitude. The breeze was nice and I could hear the slow, distant chime of church bells.

Earlier that morning I had done some major cleaning out of my basement. I had gotten old clothes, a few lamps, some paintings, and a massive collection of stuffed animals I had had when I was a kid, upstairs and into garbage bags for the Salvation Army. I felt pretty good with myself.

On my way home from my semi-lengthy walk, I spotted someone I hadn't seen on my way out. An old woman, hunched over and wearing battered clothes was standing on the grass next to the sidewalk. She had what looked like a lemonade stand set up with her, however made up of all cardboard boxes. There was also a poorly drawn eyeball in sharpie on the top of her stand. As I approached her, I tried to keep my head down and ignore her.

"You, there!!! Come, come Laddy!" She croaked.

I stopped dead in my tracks, just as I was about to pass her. I turned to face her and tried to smile politely

"Good Morning, Miss," I said.

She raised an eyebrow at me, and then dug into a bag that she apparently had at her feet.

"This here, is all yours! Just for $5," she exclaimed, holding out a severed frog leg.

Beyond grossed out, I replied,"No, no I couldn't."

"Ahhhh of course not!" She suddenly agreed,"but this maybe!"

She then held out an old locket of bronze that had a tiny inscription of a top hat on it. The chain was rusty by the look of it, and I could smell its ancient musk from three feet away.

"I uh...I don't think I'm into buying anything today," I replied slowly.

"Just purchase one of my medallions!" She pleaded,"I have to eat supper at least!"

As much as it pained me, I waved to her and turned around. As I began walking away I heard her muttering something.

From what I could hear, she said,

"Storms of Ol' and battered dew,
Maketh this selfish wrench a due!
Power of charity without the sickle,
I command this act of ......."

I didn't hear the rest as I had begun to pick up my pace to get home. After a minute or so, I looked back; however the old lady and her stand were no where to be seen. It was very peculiar, but I kept going towards the safety of my own house.

Once I was in my house I made sure every door was locked, just in case. Then I shut most of the blinds and shutters and plopped down on my couch to watch TV. After two, maybe three hours of semi-interesting shows, I got some dinner. I had some heated up, leftover pizza and then took a shower. After that, I decided to go downstairs just to make sure there wasn't anything else I could get rid of.

When I got downstairs I stared at the bags of things that I had already collected, it looked like a pretty generous donation to me. I felt my pants buzz, and I reached into my pocket to grab my phone. When I unlocked the touch screen, it said I had received a text from a 666 number. I opened it as it read,"Go to sleep." Suddenly, my head became heavy, and I fell to the carpet. I lied there on my back, as I quickly fell into a trance-like slumber...

I awoke to nothing, as I looked over at the clock on the wall. It said that it was 1:13, and I knew I had work later that morning. As I tried to get up, I realized that I couldn't. I looked down at myself, realizing that m entire body was restrained. My wrists were tied and held down above my head by my own clothes that I had decided to give away. My feet were slightly spread apart, and my ankles were held down in the same manner. I literally couldn't budge, and worse, I was buck naked.

I looked around to try and see what sick person had done this to me, but I couldn't see anyone behind me, and I didn't see anyone in front of me. Then I saw something that made my eyes jump out of my head. A large hole was ripped in the garbage bag, and out walked, as if possessed to be alive, was one of my stuffed animals. It was a large, white bunny, and it came out on two legs. I was in utter shock and this unnatural occurrence. The bunny tilted its head curiously at me, and then walked over to my feet. It sat down by restrained ankles and didn't say a word. Then without warning, it began rubbing its fuzzy arms on the exposed soles of my feet.

My instant reaction was to avoid and escape the terrible itch that came from the bunny's tickling. It was maddening the way its white fur glided across the balls of my feet and up to my sensitive toes.

"Hehe...hehe pleeease stohahap!" I giggled helplessly.

The bunny didn't say a word, as it just kept tickling my feet, as if that was its only purpose in its artificial life.

A few minutes passed as I squirmed and giggled, when another two more stuffed animals emerged from the bag. Two teddy bears, one brown, one grey. They were very old-fashioned looking, and had a heart stitched on where an actual heart would have been. They placed themselves by my legs, and sat down on either side of me. They then began to rigorously tickle the underside of my knees and calves.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" I bucked suddenly.

I wasn't expecting the instant sensation, and damn did those bears bring it. My entire legs were shaking with ticklish vibrations from the three, beyond fuzzy stuffed animals that tormented them.

"Oohhhh nooohahahahaaa," I cried as the bunny intently began focusing on in between my toes, choking my feet with nonstop tickling.

Amongst my pure, ongoing laughter, I saw more escape the garbage bag. Two, large seals crawled out, two smaller, white teddy bears, a thick, furry snake.

The two seals went for my armpits, where they began viscous my biting at my underarms. In real life, I would had been most likely bleeding and crying out in pain from this, but from two stuffed animals, I screamed out in laughter as their soft, furry mouths tickled the shit out of me. The two, smaller bears perched themselves next to my waist, and began massaging and rubbing my sides. This sensation tickled greatly, but also brought my cock to attention. The snake swirled itself in a coil on my chest and began dragging its fuzzy tail back and forth across my neck.

"AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAA!" I cackled from the immense amount of ticklish sensations.

My penis began to rise from the gentle touches at my waist that teased and tickled me. The two bears tickling my legs then shoved their faces under my knees and began wriggling their furry heads against that sensitive patch of skin.

"Heheheheheheeeee ooohhh goooohahahad!" I cried out.

By now I had tears falling down my red cheeks, and my penis was fully erect from the overload of sensations. Out of the corner of my tear-filled eye, I saw a large, ball-shaped pillow emerge from the bag. I remembered getting it, it was called the dragon egg, due to its massive, fuzzy size. It rolled over towards my helpless, tortured body, and I noticed that there was a very small cut or opening in the ball. Amidst my hearty, uncontrollable laughter, the massive ball of fur bounced upward, and landed so that my erect manhood slid perfectly into the tight slit.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH OOOOHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHADD!" I screamed.

I felt such an immense amount of pleasure as my rigid cock was being rode by a ball of tight, ticklish fur. It felt amazing, but also tickled terribly.

I wasn't sure how long I would last as the stuffed animals dominated my defenseless body. I continued giggling until a felt one of the larger teddy bears stroke my perineum with his furry paw, sending me over the edge.

"HAHAAHHAAHA AWWWWWWHHHAHAAH!" I laughed as I came intensely into the fluff of the pillow.

I felt weak, as I awoke on the floor in my clothes, all my belongings in their proper bags. I sat up slowly as I saw a rusty, brown locket on the carpet.

I really hope that this story has a sequel or two. I'd love to see the witch up the ante on our protagonist. Let this be just a warm-up.

Yes. Same theme, just bigger and more tortuous.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back