• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Wrestling Federation: A Cast of Characters

The_Kev

TMF Master
So, I'm following up my last story with a series. I'll list a cast of characters here so you all know who they are, and if there are any matches that you'd like to see, speak up and I'll write it. Ill also list a series of match types at the end.

Roster:

Singles Wrestlers:

Zahn– The current World Champion of the TFF, Zahn had burst onto the wrestling scene and made his way to the top in quick order, winning the World Championship within months. The secret of his success came from his ability to take control of his opponent's body, forcing them to stand still and take his punishment. Or, even worse, tickle themselves into submission. A black feather hung around his neck served as the source of his power and gave him the ability to humiliate his opponents. Few were willing to take on Zahn, but the prize for doing so, and winning, was the biggest prize in the game.
The man from Haiti has proven undefeatable so far, could that change?

Himiko – The TFF’s National Champion, hailing from deep within Japan. Her use of questionable tactics have proven to be effective, but cost her the support of the fans and her alleged cheating can only go so far before it backfires. A master of sneak attacks and deception, Himiko frequently threw smoke bombs in matches to gain an advantage, her opponents declaring that she used feathers and other forbidden tools to tickle them into submission while the smoke was raised. Without the referee seeing it though, she could never be found out and the cries of submission through the clouds was all she needed to hold onto her title

Rebecca Ware – The member of the roster with the worst win-loss record in the company’s history, Rebecca Ware looks to change all this, few others are convinced this’ll happen.

Sergeant Brutus Ality – A former cop who was kicked off the force, Brutus loves to dish out the tickle torture with his custom tazer. With his own brand of justice, the former policeman dishes out hard time on everyone that crosses his path.

Wheelz – A biker who thinks himself a tough guy, Wheelz has yet to gain any sort of momentum within the TFF, his long running feud with Sergeant Brutus Ality being his undoing on several occasions.

El Halcon – The masked wrestler who has the support of the crowd, no one knows who is underneath the multi-coloured mask but El Halcon’s speed and high flying style makes her a true competitor.

The Wizard - There are rumors that he has magical powers, mostly involving Teleportation, but most suspect that it's some kind of trickery. In any case, he is considered the lead contender to go up against Zahn and his "mind powers".

Tag Teams: The Billion Dollar Couple – The current Tag Team Champions, Brian and Jessica let everyone know about their wealth and flaunt it whenever they can, not caring who hates them for it.

The Alliance – Made up of MMA fanatics Kevin and Sandra, these two are strong competitors for the tag titles as well as being in a rather strong relationship, provided it survives the challenges ahead.

The Clownz – Kootchy and Coo, the two female clowns who love to laugh and make others laugh. With a mischievous streak a mile wide, the two eagerly break the haughty and have yet to suffer for it, much to the delight of the crowd.

The Mercenaries – Hailing from Russia, Natalia and Anna are willing to attack anyone, break any rule and do any dirty work, as long as the price is there and often back up the Billion Dollar Couple.

Match Types:

Singles Match

Tag Team Match

Handicap Match

"I Quit" Match

Bondage Match

First Cum Match

First Laugh Match

Post the match you'd like to see the most and Ill write it. Looki'n forward to it actually.

I would love to see a first laugh or cum match between Zahn and the Wizard. Or maybe the Cop and the Biker haha

I'm seeing a lot of requests for "first cum" or "First laugh" and quite a few for M/M. Do you guys mind M/M?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back