• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That Darn Witch Part 2: Angela's Demise

LCAMMC

TMF Novice
That Darn Witch Part 2: Angela's Demise */f

It had been a couple of weeks since the strange, highly peculiar incident that had happened to me in my basement. I also hadn't seen the weird old lady who I was convinced had something to do with the whole thing. I had tried to forget about it, and today was the day that the charity trucks would drive through and pick up anything that people in my area were donating; thank God.

That morning I was greeted with a surprise from my now four month girlfriend, Angela. She was excessively cute, a short, brunette with long, wavy hair. Her breasts were ample in size, and she had wide, sexy hips. Besides being beyond gorgeous, she was smart too, and also had her own practice for physical therapy. I hadn't told her about what had happened to me, and I didn't plan on it.

We had breakfast together at my place, and then I remembered I had to pick up my dry cleaning. I told her to just relax at my house, and that I'd be right back. What I forgot to mention was that my donations had been possessed no later then a month ago.

As I was driving, I realized that a cop was following me. I kept my cool and made sure I was driving just under the speed limit. After a couple miles, I saw and heard the flashing lights and siren of the black police car behind me.

"What the hell!" I said angrily to myself.

I pulled over to the curb, followed closely by the cop. When I put the car in park, I sat there patiently, tapping my thumbs on the wheel. A female officer got out of the car and walked over to where I was.

"License and registration," she said sternly.

I didn't even look at her, in my annoyance and leaned over into the glove box. I could, however, tell that she was young and by her voice, quite attractive. When I had gotten my registration papers I turned to look at her. As I handed her the forms, I noticed an old, brass locket around her neck. She caught me staring and winked at me.

She then suddenly turned strict again,"Sir I'm going to have to bring you to the station."

She then handcuffed me and yanked me out of my car with surprising force, as I had no time to respond. As she fastened me into the back of the police car, she drove away, headed south on the freeway. I sat in the back seat, pondering what had just happened. "Oh no," I thought,"...Angela."

Angela had been chilling on her boyfriend's couch for about an hour, when she realized how bored she was. She sat up, let her hair loose from its pony tail, and walked into the kitchen. She got out a large bowl of grapes and helped herself as she sat at the kitchen table, passing time on her phone. After about ten more minutes, she called her boyfriend; no answer. Then she remembered that he was going to put out the bags for donations that day, but she wasn't sure what time the trucks were coming.

So Angela, being the considerate and helpful young woman she was, decided to go downstairs and bring up all the things that her boyfriend was giving away. When she got downstairs, she saw three large, black garbage bags. Next to the bags was a leather, red futon, one which was spanned the size of a small bed.

As she began to lift up the first bag to bring upstairs, Angela got unnaturally, very tired. So tired in fact, that she dropped the bag and fell to the floor, fast asleep.

In her dream, Angela was in a large, modern home. It had beautiful, architectural features, with white ceilings that intersected with one another. She looked outside to see a freshly mowed, green lawn with a magnificent pool to compliment it. She walked down to the high ceiling living room where there was a large TV and a red futon. There were also three black garbage bags sitting by the TV. On the red futon, there were contraptions that looked like devices of restraining purposes. Intrigued, Angela went to lay on it, only to be instantly strapped in.

She tried to escape, but wriggled helplessly to no avail. She was lying in a tightly drawn out X position and couldn't move. Then she saw the TV disappear and in its place was a large mural of a feather being dragged on a single, bare foot. It was a peculiar painting, but it lost her attention when Angela realized that her clothing literally began to fly away in the wind as dust. When all the particles had left her skin, she was left there, naked and alone. Then the garbage bags began moving, and out of them emerged three, enormous stuffed animals. A teddy bear, a bunny, and a martian. The teddy bear was massive in height, standing at least five feet tall with brownish grey fur. The bunny was about four feet tall, cloaked in white fuzz, and the alien was of a lime green fur, with four tentacle-like appendages that spawned from its body.

Angela was confused at the predicament she had landed in, and watched closely as the three massive, furry beings came closer to her restrained body. The first one of the three to come closest to her was the bunny, who walked over to where here arms were strapped above her head. The bunny leaned down to her and softly, yet steadily began stroking her arms with its own furry paws. Angela moaned at the sudden, blissful feeling. The soft, tender fur glided up and down her sensitive arms giving a warm, tingling sensation. She smiled to herself as she closed her eyes.

"Hehehehehehehaaa!" She giggled suddenly.

The bunny had trailed its arms a bit too far, and had gently rubbed into Angela's exposed armpits. Seemingly enjoying her reaction, the bunny decided to stay there, wriggling its fuzz-covered hands all in and around the hollows of her arms.

"Hahaahahaaaaaa thhhaaatt ticccklless!" She squealed as she shook and writhed under her restraints.

With a smile plastered to her beautiful face, Angela freely laughed out loud, with no one but the other two stuffed animals to hear. Then the martian and the teddy bear decided to join in. The martian perched itself on Angela's side, by her belly, while the teddy bear actually climbed onto her and straddled her knees.

"HAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAA!!! AAHHAAHAA TTHHHHHAATTTSS ENNNOUGGGHH!" She screamed out.

The alien had begun wiggling its four tentacles against her sensitive sides and ribcage, along with occasionally dipping some fur into her innocent, ridiculously cute bellybutton.

"Hehehheeeee I cannnnt taaake thaaahahahahaaht!" She pleaded as her stomach shook with ticklish mirth.

The teddy bear had then started to run its furry paws against Angela's bare hips, causing her to go absolutely nuts.

"Hehehehehehehaaa nooooooo!" She cackled as the bunny wiggled its furry hands in the cove of her neck.

She squeezed her neck to one side to avoid the ticking as she giggled uncontrollably. The combined tickling was getting to her, and she had begun to sweat, along with the tears that were forming in her eyes.

"Hehehehehehehaaa aaaaaaahhhhhh," she giggled with a moan as the bunny intently tickled the sides of her breasts.

Her boobs were extremely sensitive and ticklish, and the furry paws groping them caused Angela to buck up and down with pleasure. The martian continued sliding its fuzzy tentacles along the ticklish skin that was Angela's sweet tummy.

"Pleeehhheeass stoohahahahppppp!" She cried out with a fake smile as tears began rolling down her face.

By now, her nipples were hard from the bunny's tickling and she was very hot and uncomfortable. Just to make matters more intense the teddy bear literally drove her insane with its next move. While still tickling her hips with one arm, it wiggled lightly, and then drove its furry paw into her sensitive vagina.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA YEEEEEHEHEHEHSSSSSS!!" She screamed.

Angela was laughing heartily and uncontrollably as the teddy bear's soft, plush paw wiggled against her G-spot.

"HAHAHAHAAHAH FFFUUUUCCKKKKK!" She cried out as she orgasmed intensely on the teddy bear's arm.

Angela awoke on the couch in her boyfriend's house, with the TV still on. She smiled to herself.

oh gosh i dunno lol...i'm no writer! but i do love the toys, its a refresher change in the role of ler...hmm maybe something involving both the boyfriend and girlfriend? maybe we meet the witch again? whatever happens i hope you keep writing stories :)

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back