• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun Dimension: Selena Gomez m/f (first person)

LCAMMC

TMF Novice
Fun Dimension: Selena Gomez m/f (first person)

She is tied up for me. My little, innocent princess. Completely bound and exposed, just to tip my thought process over the edge, leaving her all hot and bothered.

I had stumbled upon an old, Moroccan lamp at a garage sale earlier that day. It was very dusty, and when I started to clean it off, a strange aroma emitted from it. A genie appeared, and it granted me three wishes. The first wish I had was that a beautiful girl would be alone with me in my house at that second, and what do you know...I end up with the sexy pop-sensation Selena Gomez bound in my basement.

We were in my spare bedroom downstairs, and no one else was home, or would be for a few hours. She didn't argue or talk back at the fact that she was tied up. It was strange, as if the genie had put her under some submissive spell.

She was lying spread eagle and was completely naked, much to the delight of my eyes and penis. I got up onto the bed and straddled her waist, trying to resist the insane urge of a boner.
I gently grazed her sides with my fingers, and I felt her shudder under my gentle touch. She smiled up at me, as she could feel the ticklish sensation. I then gripped her sides and wiggled a little harder.

"Hehehehehehehaaa," she began giggling sporadically.

I simply looked at her in awe as her beautiful mouth was wide open with free-flowing laughter. Her dark hair hung around her shoulders as she tossed and turned a bit to escape my tantalizing hands.

"Tickkklleee tickle, Selena!" I taunted suddenly, to my own surprise even.

"Hahahahaa! Hehehehehehehaaa it ticccklless!" She responded with joyful mirth.

I began poking her ridiculously soft tummy with my index finger and dragged my other hand up and down her ribs, much to her chagrin. Selena began writhing in ticklish agony as I tortured her soft and exposed abdomen without mercy.

"Hehehe stooohahahaapp!"she pleaded in her cute giggles as a tear fell down her cheek.

"Uh uh uh!" I teased as I bolted my hands up to her lovely armpits.

Recently shaven, her underarms were very sensitive and from what I could hear, very ticklish.

"Gitchi Gitchi little Selena!" I sang.

"Hahahahaahahhaaaaaaaa!!!!" She bucked under my soft, quick tickles.

Her natural scent smelled wonderful, and my eyes wandered down to in between her legs as she swung her head against the bed in a fit of laughter.

I simply ate up the sensation of actually tickling a helpless Selena Gomez, and I wanted to get the most of it. Fulfilling my goal, I gripped her hips tightly and leaned my face towards her shaking belly. I latched my lips onto her sexy bellybutton and blew profusely with rage into it.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA!" She screamed with laughter as my raspberry sent her into a state of ticklish insanity.

I continued dishing out intense raspberries into her tummy and sides, as I lowered my head slowly towards her hips. Dipping my lips dangerously close to her labia majors, I concentrated on keeping the member in my pants from not ripping through my pants.

"Hahaaaammaaahammmmm," she moaned through giggling.

The tickling was getting to close to her special spot, and she could definitely feel it, and I could definitely smell it.

"Mmmmmm hehehe..touch me!" She cried.

I wiggled my fingers a bit harder in her ribs as she cackled joyfully.

"HAHAHAHAAH noooo, touch me! Gimme some hehehehehehehaaa pleasssurrree!" She wailed.

Taking the hint, and twisting her request slightly, I leaned lower to where my head was directly above her pussy. I suctioned onto her outer lips, and blew a monstrous raspberry into her vagina.

"HAHAHAAHAH NOOOAOOOOOAAAHAHA!" She screamed.

The amounts of pleasure and torment that shot through her body were insane. I could feel her body shake with uncontrollable laughter when I blew into her womanhood. I then lightly began tickling her cute, tight butt cheeks as I blew another raspberry into the sexual opening in her body.

"HAHAHAAHA FUUUCCCKKKK!" She laughed as she orgasmed.

I felt it spray all over me, but I still tickled her until she was weak and tired.

I looked down at her petite body as she slowly fell asleep...

Are there any actresses or popular women in fiction or movies that would like to be seen in a tickle story?

I like doing the celeb thing as well. I've written some stuff on this site. Would appreciate your feedback. Search under flugel and let me know what you think. I may have some stuff you may like based on who you like. Anyway, would appreciate your thoughts

Top work. As for other celebs. Been waiting to see a good Emma stone story.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back