• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Burglar

scot23679a

TMF Novice
Wee fantasy of mine...
I hope you enjoy
Fantasy
I hope this makes you squirm
First of all I have to say that I'm a 'Ler' and I don't even switch as I don't get anything out of being a 'Lee' so you'll be on the receiving end 100%.

Here goes...
You come home from secretarial work in you blouse, heels and skirt. Your feet are hot and a little bit sweaty with a little smell to them. As soon as you walk through your door you are grabbed from behind and a rag is forced over your nose and mouth. Before you can struggle you find yourself losing consciousness and fall into a deep sleep.
A little while later you awake to find your self unable to move, you try to scratch your nose but your are cocooned in a mummy like position with your whole body I cased with a blanked wrapped tight around you and then secured with duct tape. You can't move anything... Apart from your gap feet sticking out the bottom and your head sticking out the top you are totally helpless.
You hear a voice "hello sweetheart"
You look up and there's a man in the room, quite a stocky man who looks like of Spanish or Italian descent. You ask him what he wants with you and he just replies " I just want to tickle you until you beg me to stop and then I am just gonna tickle you some more". He then reaches over and gags you.
He picks up the remote control for the tv and starts a movie. He informs you that the movie is 3 hours long and you aren't going anywhere until he has watched the whole movie! He sits on the sofa beside your feet and lifts your feet up and puts them on his lap. He removes your heels where you get uncomfortable as you know your feet and hot and sweaty but he puts his nose under your toes and starts sniffing your tights. You notice his trousers starting to bulge as he starts to get aroused. Then he starts nibbling your toes, puting each toe in his mouth and sucking it, rolling his tongue all over each toe. After about 10 minutes he starts to lightly tickle each foot, looking at your face for any reactions induced. Start start to struggle as he continues to tickle harder and harder!
He leaves the room and you think he has gone but he returns with a hair brush from your bedroom. He brushes the soles of your feet as he holds your toes back to stretch the soles. You can't move and you are struggling soooo much! He just keeps on tickling... Then he stops. He starts to watch the movie but still keeps your feet beside his face, he just likes your feet beside his mouth so he can suck and lick them whenever he pleases. After 20 minutes of teasing he pauses the movie and starts with the hair brushes again!! He reminds you that you still have about 2 and a half hours to go....

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back