• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That Darn Witch Part 3: Eleanor the Witch

LCAMMC

TMF Novice
That Darn Witch Part 3: Eleanor the Witch

It had now been 4 months since the strange events that had happened in my house to me and my girlfriend. I had gotten rid of everything that had been cursed in those garbage bags in my basement, and shipped them away. Things were pretty much back to normal, however I occasionally wondered if the enchantment would strike again.

It was half way through December, and my girlfriend, Angela, had taken a plane to visit her parents and sisters for a long weekend. I was at home watching some TV when my began really began to take shape. It was around 3:30, and I walked into the kitchen and felt a sudden chill run down my spine. Feeling funny and odd, I out on my coat and got into my car. I then took off, going who knows where.

It was a peculiar feeling, because I drove as if I knew where I was going, however I had absolutely no idea. I took the highway for a few miles, before taking an exit and onto "Pine Trail", which led itself into one of the largest natural forests in the state. The sun was lowering towards the ground and the sky was a pale blue-orange hue.

I continued driving and soon got into a dense part of the woods, where it was slightly darker around me. After what seemed like less than 5 seconds of driving, even though in reality I was in the car for at least 10 minutes, I pulled up to a small clearing in the forest. There was a fairly small cabin sitting right smack in the middle of the open field. I parked my car and jumped out; that's when I came back to reality.

"What the hell? Where am..." I questioned, not having a single clue why I was there, or where I was for that matter.

I looked at the cabin, and thought that must of been where I was. Maybe someone had drugged me? ....I had no idea, but going to the house was my best bet. So I walked steadily up to the old cabin and knocked on the creaky wooden door. I could smell something delicious being cooked from the inside.

To my grand delight, a young, hourglass figure woman answered the door. A sexy, scrumptious looking brunette, with wavy hair that had random, bleach-blonde highlights.

"Oh you poor thing!" She sympathized,"Come in, come in."

She spoke as if she already knew my predicament, but I wasn't about to argue. My only worry was how I could conceal my now excited member in my pants. She led me inside and took my jacket for me. She put I on a wooden rack, and went back to stirring a large pot of something with a strong, heavily-seasoned taste.

The cabin was basically a large, one room ranch-style house. With wooden support beams and a wooden ceiling, it gave off a very rustic, up-northy feeling. The living room was sort of connected to the kitchen, where I was awkwardly standing at the moment.

As this beautiful lady went back to the dinner she was preparing I longed for that sweet, plump behind that swayed with her walk. She was clad in all black, right clothing, and her fingernails were long, and had a sleek, black coat of paint on them.

"Chicken?" She offered with the most delicate and attractive voice I had ever heard.

"I uh...sure!" I stumbled.

I usually strayed from accepting pity gifts from people, but her essence made me not care. She got some freshly cooked chicken on an old china plate, and walked it over to me.

As my eyes wandered around this old, rustic house, I caught a glimpse of a gargantuan teddy bear in the back corner of the living room. It was one of those massive, limited edition kind that was larger than myself. I gulped in my throat.

"Wait a second..." I thought.

When the pretty hostess set my chicken down in front of me, I got a prime view of her lovely cleavage. I also, to my horror, saw a brass locket around her petite neck. I fidgeted to stand up and run out of the house, but right when our eyes made contact, she lightly blew in my face. The air was cool and smelled of sweet cherries, and I got instantly fatigued. The last thing I remember was falling down to the wooden floor as I passed out. . .

My head was still spinning as I slowly but surely regained consciousness. The room slowed down and finally became still as I adjusted to the light.

"We'll good morning sleepy head! Or should I say goodnight," giggled the magical woman who had knocked me out.

I jumped at the sight of her, but not far; seeing as I was tightly bound to her bed. My wrists were tied together above my head, and my legs were slightly spread apart at the foot of her bed. I was also naked, and soon became instantly embarrassed at my state of being.

The girl giggled at my innocence,"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you or tell anyone about this!" She smiled.

Mustering up the little courage and dignity I had left I questioned her,"Wh-who are you?" I stuttered.

"C'mon! You don't remember? I'm Eleanor, the Witch," she responded.

Instantly her face morphed into the old, poor woman I had passed by on the sidewalk four months ago.

"Remember me?" She croaked in that hoarse, elderly voice.

I jumped, terrified, under my restraints. I got nasty memories as I stared into the face of that poor, crazy old lady.

She chuckled, as her face melted back into that lovely woman who I now appreciated so much more. I breathed a sigh of relief when I was able to look upon that youthful beauty who had allowed me entry into the house.

"I knew you'd say no to an old hag," she teased as I felt her index finger graze my hip.

I shuddered under her tickly touch, and felt my penis attempt to stand up slightly.

"You...you! You were the one in m basement with all he stuffed animals, and the cop! You were the cop who got me when Angela was at home!" I cried out in a sudden epiphany.

Eleanor smiled, revealing her gorgeous, white teeth,"Guilty!" She giggled.

"Witches get very bored you know, not much to do when you are immortal, so we like to have our fun!" She explained,"Almost all of us delve into strange craft and fetishes, I took a deep interest in tickling, as you have experienced first hand," she chuckled.

I wriggled slightly in my bonds, as I looked intently at her supple breasts.

"Just be thankful I'm not a masochist!" She joked, as she sat up a little straighter on the bed.

"So, have you ever had sex?" I randomly blurted out, which I soon learned I would regret.

"Hahahhaha," she laughed at my question as her left hand reached down and squeezed my right thigh.

"Heheheheeheeeeeeeee!" I suddenly squealed at the surprise tickling attack.

She stopped tickling and me and answered,"No, if I were to have sex, I would lose my immortality!"

I looked at her peculiarly, as her methods of torturing me had been heavily sexual.

"But I have orgasmed, if that's what you were wondering! Hahahaha you don't want to know how many times...but if I have sex with a mortal, I'm out of the game."

I nodded in understanding, as I became all too aware of the height my penis had gained.

"But enough about me, lets get to you!" She said, ironically, lustfully.

Eleanor then snapped her pretty fingers and few sparks of purple light dashed out of her hand. She smiled down at me, as something approached the bedroom door. I strained my neck to see what was coming, and to my horror, and a little bit of concealed delight, the giant teddy bear trudged in.

"This is Teddy!" She giggled at her original nickname for it.

I squirmed around as I tried to mentally prepare myself for what was about to happen to my naked body.

"Now let's have some fun!!" Said Eleanor ecstatically.

I then became very nervous and anxious when I watched as Eleanor blew me a kiss, and slowly disappeared from thin air. I was alone in this cabin, in the middle of the woods with a giant, possessed stuffed animal; fuck.

"Ok, here we go, just gotta, you know, maybe I.." But I stopped talking to myself when Teddy began his onslaught.

"HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!" I cried out with instant laughter.

Not only was Teddy's fur the softest velvet my skin had ever touched, but the giant bear nimbly and skillfully wiggled its paws in and around my helpless feet and toes.

"Ahhhhaaaaahehheheheee noooooaaahaa," I giggled helplessly as I was being maniacally tormented by this massive, enchanted toy.

The soft plush of its paws flowed perfectly through my toes, making them that much more sensitive. Teddy then interposed the brutal assault on my feet to literally climb up onto the bed. Once atop the creaky mattress, Teddy straddled my waist, allowing the soft fur to brush up against my already semi-hard penis. This ticklish velvet sent me to almost a full erection upon contact. Teddy then attacked my torso, driving every inch of laughter from my body.

"AHAHAAAAAAAAHAAHAHA TEDDDDDYYYYY PLEEEHEHEHESSE!" I screamed with ticklish mirth.

Those damn fuzzy paws began raking at my sides, occasionally grazing my lower abdomen, which made me shiver. Teddy squeezed my ribs and pushed gently into my hips, causing me to scream in helpless, ticklish agony.

"AAHAHHAHAHAHAA I caannnnttt taaaaahahahhaakkkeee thiiihihihisss," I wailed as laughter freely flowed out of my mouths

Teddy reached a little further and planted his velvety torture tools right in the indent of my underarm. I went nuts with laughter as those furry paws vibrated along the sensitive skin of my armpits.

Amidst my ticklish affair, I saw a poof of pinkish smoke, and Eleanor appeared on the bed. Teddy then scooted itself back to where it was straddling my shins, however now simply tickled under my knees.

"Awwwww so cute! I wanna a piece of this," Eleanor teased as she came down onto me.

My laughter became muffled, as Eleanor planted her now naked butt on my face. She adjusted herself as she felt my mouth make contact with her magical vagina. I cackled helplessly into her slit, giving her immense amounts of pleasure. I then felt her nails trail along my neck and chest, just adding to the insane sensations I was experiencing.

"Hehe go ahead Teddy!" I heard Eleanor giggle, through my own, muffled laughter.

The next sensation was unlike anything I had experienced with messing around with last girls. From what I could feel, since my vision was stolen by Eleanor's sweet cheeks, Teddy had opened its mouth and sank down onto my throbbing cock.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHHH!" I screamed.

Try to imagine the softest, most tender velvet that you've ever felt on a pelt, or maybe a fur coat; something that just feels amazing in between your fingers. Now imagine that, wrapped tightly around your penis, and intently sucking up and down on you.

"AAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA!" I was in lure ecstasy as I cackled into Eleanor's fresh pussy.

I didn't think I would last much longer. I felt it coming as my body began to shudder. I then for a split second felt in the giant stuffed animal's mouth, a warm, fuzzy tongue drag up the length of my erect penis.

"HAHAHAAHAAAAAA Aaaaaaawwwwwwww!" I laughed into Eleanor as I came a huge amount all over the possessed bear's fur.

"Good boy" said Eleanor as she barely touched my belly button with a single finger, causing me to pass out. . .

Thanks! I think this may be the final edition to the Witch Triology

I would like to read a more solid ending to this trilogy if that alright?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back