• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Next story options - input requested!

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Hello Friends,

I've been enjoying writing fiction these days, but always wonder what people enjoy most around here. I definitely am of the perspective that if I write a story that is something I find exciting/fun/passionate/erotic, that it will translate to the reader. But I'm curious out of a few potential topics that I've been mulling over which you would be most excited to read?

Please feel free to offer your feedback and say a few words about why. I look forward to hearing about your interest!

Option 1: Surprise Bachelorette Party Pedicure
A gorgeous woman with equally gorgeous feet is taken out by her friends for a surprise bachelorette night out. It includes a trip to the nail salon & spa, where she has never ventured because she "doesn't really like her feet touched" - but in reality is unfathomably ticklish. She tries to wiggle her way out of the situation but her friends make her stay...

Option 2: A Day in the Life of an Extremely Ticklish Girl
Cassie finds that a lot of different experiences accidentally tickle her, but never before have so many occurred in the same day. By the end of this day she's left wondering if there's anything in her life she can do without being accidentally tortured!

Option 3: Meeting the Neighbor
For years he wondered whether his downstairs neighbor, Carly, was ticklish. Finally one day as she and her roommate lay out on their back porch, he found out.

Option 4: Sister Storytime
Drew was hanging out with his girlfriend, Mallory, and her sister, Jocelyn, on the couch one day and decided to give her foot a quick tickle. What resulted was a lengthy discussion between the two sisters about Mallory's ticklishness and multiple tickle stories about her that Drew had never heard. He tries to keep his composure while enduring these heavenly tales of torture.

Thanks, you read my mind on both of those.... :)

Option 3 and 4 sound like the best to me. I reckon you could make option 3 really erotic, by making the guy have a tickle fetish.

It would be great in option 4 if you make Drew get increasingly aroused while hearing these stories, leading up to the big finale where he and Jocelyn tickle Mallory out of her mind!

Just a few suggestions!!

I agree with the points Hinderkuli made. 3 and 4 seem like the best options. Id add that 3 and 4 also seem like they could be a real life situation so its something we could relate too.

Yes I like 4 also. I've been able to listen to my wife and her sisters talk about feet and tickling and so I enjoy that scenario a lot.

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your input!

I'm curious - for those of you voting for #4, the sisters story, is that because inherently you like the idea best? Or because you've enjoyed the other Mallory/Jocelyn stories I've written and know you'll get a good one with these two?

Thanks - very interested to understand what people like, and to know if this scenario is a natural favorite or if it's more of an extension of my own enthusiasm for it that you all pick up on.

Cheers!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back