• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Swinging Ticklers m/f and f/m

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
It took us a little over a year to gain their trust. Kathy and I met Amy and Matt once or twice a month, usually at their place, to switch partners. We were all middle-aged and suffering from early empty nest syndrome. We were also looking for something to spice up our sex lives. Both wives thought swinging was a "hot" idea, and Matt and I are thrilled with the variety. Kathy is a big brunette with large bosoms and a sizeable rear-end, while Amy is a pretty, petite blonde who keeps in shape with regular tennis matches at the club. I never had a pretty blonde girlfriend, so having sex with Amy fulfills a void I always felt. And Matt confessed that he long secretly desired heavier women with extremely exaggerated features but was always too shy or embarrassed to request a date with that type of woman.

For years Kathy and I have often played games of tickle bondage. She's the tickler about 75% of the time. During sex, I suggested to Kathy that we introduce Amy and Matt to our tickle game. Kathy seemed to get really turned on by the idea of tying Matt down.

We conspired and decided to surprise them on the same evening, so they wouldn't have a chance to consult with each other. We were curious whether either would submit to being tied down or would either one demand on being the dominant one. Kathy was pretty sure she could seduce Matt into submitting. I had no idea whether Amy would agree or not. We each hid the ropes in separate overnight bags along with massage oil, feathers, and electric toothbrushes.

As usual, I went with Amy to one bedroom, while Kathy and Matt went to the one across the hall. Although we went to separate bedrooms, we always left the doors open so we could hear the action of our partners. Amy and I undressed and we sat on the edge of the bed and caressed each other and cuddled.

"I brought a surprise," I said. I reached down, opened the overnight bag, and showed her the ropes. "Have you and Matt ever tried bondage?" I asked.

She looked startled...a little leery.

"No...what. I mean we discussed it before but we never tried it."

"My wife and I tie each other up all the time."

"What do you do? You're not going to hurt me, are you?"

"No, we never hurt each other. I bring her to ecstasy. I promise, I'll bring you to ecstasy. I'll eat your pussy."

"That sounds like fun," she said.

"Shall I fasten you down?" I asked.

"Ok. I'm game."

"We need a safe word in case you get scared and want me to let you go."

"Hmm. How about freakout?"

"Ok, just say freakout and I'll let you go."

She laid on the bed a relaxed smile on her face, and I gently tied her, spread-eagled to the bed. Before I touched her, I heard a sudden burst of laughter from the bedroom across the hall.

"Coochie, coochie, coo," my wife said in a loud voice, and Matt responded with another burst of laughter.

"What is going on in there?" Amy asked, starting to squirm.

Her face revealed a sudden look of realization. She knew she was completely helpess, her husband would not be able to rescue her.

"Did you plan with your wife to get us both tied down at the same time?"

I could smell the distinct odor of wet pussy. Her cheeks turned pink.

"Yep, and it sounds like your husband is ticklish."

I straddled her. We could hear my wife making Matt laugh off and on.

"You two are evil," Amy stated.

"Are you ticklish?" I asked.

"You wouldn't dare."

I licked her neck as if I was a dog.

"Stop it, stop it, stop it," she desperately urged before letting out a loud hearty laugh.

Kathy also can't take my neck licking. I tickled Amy's underarms, forcing her to giggle again. I discovered she was ticklish everywhere I touched her, unlike Kathy who is only ticklish on her neck, underarms, buttocks, and footsoles. Amy bucked and struggled against the restraints in futile attempts to avoid my fingers. Kathy and I had Matt and Amy roaring with laughter, sometimes at exactly the same time.

I massaged Amy's feet with oil, increasing their sensitivity and I tickled some more. She shrieked.

"You are just evil," she said.

I took the electric toothbrush from the bag.

"What is that?" she asked.

I brushed the top of her feet.

"Stop it, stop it, stop it, you pervert," she squealed, unable to hold in her laughter.

"Say freak out, if you want me to let you go," I said, fearing she'd reached her limit.

But she surprised me.

"No. Tickling is fun. Besides, you promised to eat my pussy.

I started sucking her boobs. I kissed her tummy. Tickled it again. Then I kissed her genitals and quickly made her orgasm.

"Freakout!" she finally exclaimed.

I untied her and let her ride on top, bringing her to orgasm again.

Instead of enjoying the afterglow, Amy hopped off the bed and hurriedly tip-toed across the hall. I followed, and we saw Kathy riding poor Matt who was still tied up. Kathy was facing us, a look of determination on her face, while her backside was turned toward Matt's face. He was watching her substantial bottom flopping up and down. Amy leaned on the doorway for a minute, then approached Matt's feet, fastened by the ankles to the bed post. Amy had a curious look on her face as she tickled his feet. Matt laughed.

"You weren't supposed to cum yet," my wife said. "Let's get him, Amy."

They both tickled him at the same time which must have been rough to take right after he had orgasmed.

"STOP. SOMEBODY MAKE IT STOP!" Matt yelled, and then he was laughing so hard he could barely say his safe word... "aunt mercy!"

Kathy untied him, and Amy and I went back to our room for a round of vanilla sex.

Kathy and I are really excited about our next rendezvous with Matt and Amy. We all agreed before we left: it will be their turn to play the role of ticklers next time.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back