• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ms. Neil: Debut f/m

LCAMMC

TMF Novice
;) Ms. Neil: Debut f/m

She sat there on that old bar stool with an uncommon air of confidence. She talked and talk, and boy oh boy could she walk the walk. Luscious blonde, wavy hair that curled around her chest like golden locks of angels. Ms. Neil was a beyond gorgeous teacher at the local high school. She was the sexiest woman in that building, and every desperate male who walked those halls knew it.

However, on Friday and Saturday nights, she would hold sessions for mental therapy, mostly consisting of patients with depression. Curiously enough, her patients were always men. No one knew of her secret methods, but every depressed individual who walked into her house came out a new man, and never revealed any details about her therapy.

She was at the bar because it was Sunday, her only off work day, and she needed a nice, cool drink. Almost all of the men there noticed her busty curves, as she had naturally obtained the sexiest hourglass figure a guy could ask for, but she was used to turning down guys. Her robust behind was plump and perfect, every man's wildest dream, to put it plainly.

"Justin!!" Ms. Neil cried happily.

The young man beamed, and walked up to hug his curvy ex-teacher as she squeezed him tightly, catching the scent of her wonderful perfume. Justin had been a senior in her class the previous year, and was always one of her favorites; that's not to say he didn't like her. He was nineteen now, and had been home from college for the weekend.

"Ms. Neil! I haven't seen you in so long!! It's great to see you," he replied half-excitedly.

She shined her pretty, white teeth at him and squeezed his shoulder playfully.

"Awww Justin! I've missed you to!" She said earnestly, making him blush,"How's my favorite little teacher's pet?" She joked.

"Teachers pet?! Haha I was just your most favorite of all time ever!" He replied sarcastically.

She laughed and took a drink of her margarita. She looked him up and down, noticing the change from old boy to young man.

"Hey you're not twenty one! What are you doin here; you know I should give you a detention for this," she grinned seductively.

"Ahh c'mon, I got ID," Justin said, showing her his fake ID.

"Huhhhhh! Justin, you naughty thing," she purred as she pushed her back behind her neck, giving Justin a full view of her excellent cleavage.

The two of then talked for close to an hour and a half, discussing their currents school years and different relationships. Ms. Neil was slightly tipsy by the time she asked him to take her home, since he hadn't had a sip.

"Justin...aww, im sorry, could you maybe...uh drive me home?" She asked as she poked his chest.

She giggled before he could respond, and he thought he had just won the lottery.

"Uh, yeah, for sure," he replied, trying not to sound at all nervous or awkward.

She blew a kiss at him, even though he was right in front of her, and then stumbled to grab her purse. The two of them walked out closely next to each other to Justin's car. . .

Ms. Neil was extremely clever, and sneaky when she needed to be. She was, in fact, intoxicated, but that was all a part of her plan to get Justin home with her, now that he was grown up, legal and all. She was a girl that took what she wanted when she wanted, period.

When the two of them pulled up to Justin's house, they walked in without any effort to be quiet. Justin was an only child, and his parents were at a conference for his Dad's work up north for the weekend, and wouldn't be back until late on Tuesday.

"Ohhhh Justin,"Ms. Neil stretched,"is there a place I could like, just lay down and relax?"

Justin tried desperately to keep his member in his pants and not out, as he thought of something.

"Yeah I mean, the couch isn't really comfortable, if you want my bed's just down the hall?" He offered, waiting for her response like someone waiting to see if they had won a hand in Texas Holdem' that they had gone all in for.

Ms. Neil smiled to herself,"That sounds lovely."

Justin walked her to his bedroom, hearing her high heels click softly behind him. He turned a dim lamp, and straightened his comforter for her to lay down on. She sat down, set her purse down, and sprawled out on her back and yawned.

"Ahhhhh this feels heavenly, Justin," she sighed, smiling up at him.

Hearing those words caused Justin's cock to slowly rise a bit more in his jeans. Looking at her beautiful body laying on his very own bed made it rose even further.

"Heehehe come here! It's your bed silly!" She giggled,"just relaaaax"

Justin did as he was told, and slowly, half-laid down on his bed, careful not to scootch too close to Ms. Neil's eccentric body.

Ms. Neil, now becoming aware of the disappearing effects of the alcohol, leaned against her right hand and turned towards Justin, directly facing him.

"Did you miss me when you went off to big ol' college?" She asked, biting her lip playfully.

Justin began to talk about how 'of course' he did, and as he did this, Ms. Neil scooted her body a bit closer to his. As he spoke, Justin took in her sweet aroma as he stared into her deep, blue eyes. He tried to keep his eyes on those, and not her ample, and particularly visible breasts.

"But yeah now I just-" but he was cut off as Ms. Neil slyly leaned into him and locked lips with him.

His head felt light as the most attractive teacher he had ever had was now pushing her tongue into his mouth. As she kissed him quite passionately, Ms. Neil reached into her purse carefully to grab a pair of fuzzy, purple cheetah spotted handcuffs.

"Mmmmm," she moaned into his mouth, just to send him over the edge.

Justin had a full on erection is his pants, and she was all to aware. Then, she seductively raised his arms while they kissed, and handcuffed his wrists around the pole at the head of his bed.

"What, what are you doing?" Asked Justin nervously, who broke his lips away from her, one of the hardest things he ever had to do.

"Justin! Don't you trust me?" She batted her sexy eyelashes,"I just wanna have a little bit of fun, that's all!"

Justin gulped in his throat, but lie there without struggling. Anything he did with this woman would please him he thought. Ms. Neil then stripped him of all his clothes and disposed of them onto the floor. Then she straddled his waist, her tight, black yoga pants resisting the force that was being exerted by his penis.

"Ok, my wittle itty bitty Justin!! Whose ticklish?" She squealed in a baby voice.

His heart sank. At that moment in time he loved Ms. Neil with all his heart, and only wanted to pleasure her and himself, but he was very ticklish.

"Noooo nooo, Ms. Neil please don't!" He whined, as he wriggled a bit in his bonds.

"Ohhhh don't worry cutie, I know you'll love it," she purred as her long, red fingernails lowered themselves into his exposed underarms.

"Hahahaahahahahaahaaa!" Instant hysterics.

Justin bucked and writhed to escape the sensation that he loved and hated so much. Her nails lightly scratched at his sensitive skin as his mouth was forced open to release uncontrollable giggles.

"Ohhhhh I missed you too!" She teased, as she began drawing lazy circles with her slender fingers in his armpits.

Justin laughed and laughed, as his cock pressed with all its might against Ms. Neil's lap. She felt it, and knew just what to do when the time was right.

"And it looks like you're little friend missed me too!" She giggled at her own joke.

Justin cackled with mirth as his face began to turn red with embarrassment and ticklish agony. Ms. Neil then brought her torturous fingers down to his ribs where she daintily poked and dragged along his skin.

"HAHAHAAAAAAAA pleeeeheehessee stoooohhahaappp!" He screamed through helpless laughter.

"Uh uh uh!!! You're so cute when you're laughing! I think its sexy," she winked at his innocent, tied up self.

Justin bucked violently when her hands began to stroke his sides and lower tummy.

"Hoo hoooo, looks like I hit a weak point!" She smiled as she adjusted herself on to of him, rubbing against his hot and bothered crotch.

"Gitchhiiiiii gitttchhhiiiii....ggooooooo!" She squealed in her highest voice possible, just to add to the teasing.

Her tantalizing fingers kneaded his sides like fresh cookie dough, as Justin began to sweat from the exertion from energy. He was harder than a rock at this point, and he couldn't take the tickling.

"Ok, I guess I could use some fun too!" She said over the sound of his laughter.

With one hand, she then pulled down her yoga pants, revealing no underwear beneath, which made Justin want to explode right there. Justing got a whiff of he fresh womanhood, and admired her perfectly shaven slit through his immense laughter.

"Gitchhhhhiiii...."she teased as she slowed her tickling on his tummy and lowered herself towards Justin's erect tent.

"Gitccchhhiiiii," she was getting closer.

Justin was sweating like crazy and craved nothing else in the world than the entry to his favorite teacher's hot vagina.

"Goooooooooooo ahhhhhhh," she moaned as she allowed his cock to slide up into her.

"HAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAHHHH!" Justin screamed with pleasure and laughter, as she had sped up her finger tickling the instant his penis rubbed inside of her.

She wiggled her fingers into his shaking belly as she rocked back and forth against him.

"Heeheheeeeee donnntttt stopppp!" She moaned through his uncontrollable giggling.

"Ohhhh Justin! I bet this tickkklleees a bunch!" She taunted.

Then she reached her fingernails underneath her and found his sensitive testacles. Smiling evily at him, she wriggled her fingers madly, barely scratching the underside of skin.

"HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAA!" He screamed as he bucked into her smooth, blissful pussy.

Justin was about to explode, and there was nothing in all his power that he could do to stop it.

"Gitchi gaaaagooooo!" She teased as she lowered her head to his tummy.

She continued tickling his balls as she...
"Ppppppppffffffttttttttt!" She blew into his sensitive belly, shaking her head into him as she did so, her vibrating lips latching onto his bellybutton.

"HAHAAHAAAAAHAHAAHAAAAHA awwwwwwwwwwwwahahaaha," he screamed as he came intensely into her vagina, orgasming through his violent laughter.

She slowly climbed off him as he became very sleepy. She leaned down and kissed the underside of his scrotum, getting one last giggle out of him.

"A+," she winked at him, as she blew him a kiss and left.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back