• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ms. Neil's Tummy f/f

LCAMMC

TMF Novice
Ms. Neil's Tummy f/f

Ms. Neil had arrived at the party around 10:30 pm. Most of the people were already drunk, and she would soon be joining them. Amidst her getting absolutely wasted to the loud speakers blaring in the house, she saw one of her co-workers. It was Mr. Cheryl, or just Pam, one of the biology teachers. She was quite the odd person, from what Ms. Neil knew of her at least. And according to her colleagues, was into some pretty kinky stuff. She was very beautiful at the least, with long brown hair.

The last thing Ms. Neil remembers before blacking out, was dancing stupidly with Pam, who began to sensually grind against her...

Upon waking up, Ms. Neil looked around worryingly, as she couldn't see anything. She was tied up in a room that was somewhat cold, or maybe that was because she was completely naked. However, a large fur blanket had been neatly laid across her whole body, and bound at its ends to the same restraints that held her down. The only flaw, a perfect hole had been cut in the middle of the blanket, exposing Ms. Neil's entire stomach.

"Ms. Neil...uh hi," came a quiet voice that made her jump in her bonds.

"Who is that! What do you want!" She cried, almost on the verge of tears.

Ms. Neil's beautiful, blonde hair fell neatly around her shoulders, and she soon felt someone playing with it in their fingers.

"It's ok, I just wanted some alone time with you," said the voice.

Ms. Neil shivered with fear, as this mysterious psychopath was delicately feeling her golden locks.

"Wh-who are you!!" She whined.

"Ms. Cheryl, from school. Just call me Pam..I mean, if you want," she said.

Ms. Neil could of viewed, considering the extremely awkward way she had been talking.

"Pam, listen. You need to let me go right now, I won't tell anyone. Just, just untie me, ok?" Ms. Neil spoke to her as if talking to a child who was carelessly holding a gun.

"Well first I want to play with your skin, and then I'll let you go," Pam replied.

Tears weld up in Ms. Neil's beautiful eyes, as she was terrified at what could happen to her, let alone the fact that she would be blind to all of it.

"Please, Pam, don't do this!" She cried, squirming a bit in her bonds.

Pam no longer responded, as she knelt down where Ms. Neil's perfect belly was open to the cool, basement air. Pam leaned over and sniffed the air just above her body, sighing with delight. She the. Lowered her nose to actually make contact with Ms. Neil's body, sniffing around as she did.

"Whh what are you doing?" Ms. Neil was confused with the odd sensation of having someone's nose travel around on her stomach.

Pam just kept her nostrils pressed up against her victim's soft, warm flesh, taking in the feeling.

"Pam I don't-" but she was cut off by a new sensation.

Pam had released her slippery, warm tongue from her mouth and dipped into the indent of Ms. Neil's bellybutton, and wiggled it around.

"Mmm.....mmmmm," Ms. Neil grunted as she tried to hold back a cycle of sporadic giggles.

She began tossing and turning to escape that devilish tongue, which explored her entire navel, soaking it with saliva. Her belly was very sensitive, as Pam soon realized. Then Pam intently drew a circular line with a single fingernail across Ms. Neil's abdomen.

"Hehehehehehehaaa ehhaahaaaaaa!" She broke, freeing a flood of laughter she had held up in her mouth.

But the single finger wasn't good enough for Pam, as she began to rake all ten of her fingers up and down the sides of Ms. Neil's quivering
tummy.

"Hahahaahahaaaaaaaaa!" She bucked as the unbearable ticking sensations reached a new, more torturous level.

Squirming madly, Ms. Neil was blindly laughing and giggling with no rest at the horrific onslaught on her belly. Pam gripped the sides of Ms. Neil's tummy and squeezed lightly, moving up and down as she did. She also began using her tongue to lap at her sensitive button.

"HAHAAHAAAAAA...I cannnntt tAaaaaaaakkee iiihihihihhht!" Ms. Neil squealed with fake joy.

Pam just relished in the soft, tender skin of Ms. Neil's stomach as she pressed, squeezed, and poked it mercilessly.

"Sttoooohahahahaapp I beeeheheheggg you!" Cried Ms. Neil in total submission.

Getting turned on by the begging, Pam began tickling more intensely, and soon locked her own lips against Ms. Neil's bellybutton, essentially air locking the area around it. She then blew very hard, as that classic, funny sound erupted from the raspberry produced.

"hahahaahahaaa nooooooooohohohohooo!"

"Ppppppfffftttttt!" Came another crash of thunder against Ms. Neil's sensitive innie.

Pam then got wild, and climbed on top of Ms. Neil. She then dived under the furry blanket, however kept her evil hands bicycling at her prisoner's hips.

"HAHAAHAHAAAAAA AAAAAAHHHHHHHHA!" Screamed Ms. Neil.

She had felt the terrible pleasure of Pam's head under the blanket, beginning to lick and nibble at the crease of skin underneath her ample breasts.

"Hehehehehehehaaa iiimmmmmm gonna peeeeeehehehee!" Giggled Ms. Neil hopelessly.

The wild fingers playing at her hip bone, and Pam's tongue and mouth tormenting the underside of her boob, Ms. Neil screamed and giggled violently, as the blanket covering her crotch became very wet.

"HHAAHAHAAAAAAAA!" She cackled as she soon fainted from the intensity of her own laughter.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back