• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first story machines/F

TTT for joy

TMF Regular
Hello there.I was quite reluctant to join this forum. I feel not quite at ease when discussing the fetish we all share, even though it's anonymous. However I've been lurking here for quite a long time, so I decided to share some of my fantasies as well, hope I won't regret it :D

He used to be a well respected scientist. Until he had done that experiment on his beautiful lab assistant. He was always fascinated with tickling and secretly diverted lab resources into his personal research on human ticklishness. One day however he went way too far. He drugged his lab assistant Laura and she woke up topless and tickled for hours by this maniac, who tested different products on her, to make her more ticklish.
After that, he realised, that he went too far and left for some rogue country. Being as brilliant as he was, he diverted many funds to his personal accounts there and built an underground lab, where he could continue more of his research. During his session with Laura, he took her DNA, which he then used to grow a dozen of clones of her. Now his secret lab was filled with her beautiful laughter. As he walked the corridors, he could observe all the inventions he imagined coming to life and tickling the hell out of all these young women. He made sure, they looked in all points exactly as his former twenty four years old assistant, with whom she seemed to be obsessed. They all had the same ponytail haircut, beautiful chestnut hair and dark eyes that were absolutely terrorised by what the girls had to endure. These clones did not know many words, but he sure learnt them how to beg for mercy as these sounds were sweet music for his ears.

As he walked across the lab, he oversaw his first victim: Laura #01. She was tied in spread eagle position, with bonds from titanium making sure, that she could make as few moves as possible. The only liberty she had was to scream and laugh, which she did with her full lungs. Incredibly fast automatic rotating brushes were tickling her underarms, while two dog like robots were licking her bellybutton. Another set of brushes tickled her thighs and electrodes were measuring her reactions, so that machines could tickle her more efficiently, anticipating every one of her reactions. From time to time, machines sent a sensation of joy, because, while he enjoyed Laura's laughter like nothing else, he liked to hear her moans as well.

Laura #02 was an interesting specimen. He tried to tie her sensations of ticklishness with the sensation of pleasure in her brain. She was sitting in stocks, her arms raised above her head and artificial hands were placed on her armpits. These would however only tickle her , if she would beg them to and while she hated being tickled, as her she was ten times more ticklish than the original Laura, she could not long go without them. Each time the hands tickled her, she experienced a mind blowing orgasm, but a few seconds later, she felt that horrible sensation of being tickled and cried out in high pitched voice. The hands would tickle her for several minutes, then they would stop, waiting for her to beg for more tickling. He grinned as he saw her trying to resist the urge to ask for more tickling a poke her belly a few time to tease her, and get a few giggles full of lust out of her.

Laura #03 was made for foot tickling only. She was in stocks, but had no additional restraints as he liked to observe her making desperate gestures with her hands, while a dozen of feathers tickled every inch of her feet, not forgetting the sides and the space between her restrained toes. From time to time, brushes applied different test products, designed to increase sensitivity in those specific areas, while as well tickling the hell out of her.

Laura #04 was a control test subject. He liked to tickle her personally with his own hands as she was the closest to the original Laura. He did not alter her brain, nor her genes in any way and did not use any kind of product on her. He just tickled her in the good old fashioned way, with his own hands and observed with glee her reactions, which were more cute and less torturous than with all other Lauras.

After spending a few minutes with her, he then impatiently went to Laura #28, who was most likely the poorest subject of them all. He tested absolutely every single invention on her to see, how much tickling the beautiful body of hers could take. Her lung capacity was vastly increased and nanobots kept her blood constantly oxygenated making it virtually impossible for her to pass out. She was leaning on the bed, immobilised by many different restraints, making any movement for her impossible. Nanites were tickling between her toes, Feathers went for her palms, rotating brushes for her armpits and her belly, a directed stream of air was tickling her belly button and so on. Her bondage was made in such way, that she could protect no ticklish part of her body and receive the full and merciless assault of the machines. Each of her brainwave was analysed and her ticklishness increased day by day. In some sense, she was his most perfect creation.

As he finished all the tests and went to the surface, he gave all the girls finally some respite. Machines attended to their hygiene and nourishment and let them sleep, so that they would be strong for tomorrow. This lab was his paradise and their hell.

A wonderful, detailed fantasy. :D
Welcome to the TMF and congratulations on making your first post. This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Well thanks for your feedback. As a matter of fact I have some more ideas for tickling stories in my head. I'll get to it when I'll be in mood for writing. :)

Fantastic first Story! I really hope see more of your work. Awesome imagination!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back