• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The SmashTV Challenge

SmashTV

1st Level Yellow Feather
Now, as some of you know, I've been trying to determine the ticklishness of a fellow colleague of mine, and have so far been quite successful Despite her denials of not being ticklish, a few well placed pokes in the ribs have seen her burst out laughing, squirming and flinching as well for good measure!

But now, I have to find out, according to some of my fellow posters, if she has ticklish feet. Annoyingly, she had her shoes off the otherday, just for me (!), to show me her Pink Panther socks. However, as I was getting reasy to make my move, the shoes went back on. As a result, I need to find another way of getting to her feet.

People, I'm asking for your support on this one. If anything happens, you'll know right away, I promise. Furthermore, I won't lie to you, if I fail in my quest (I've got about 18 days to do it, so that's about 14 work days), you'll know about that as well.

All I ask from you all is a show of hands in support, advice, enthusiasm, anything to boost the chances of any progress. I'll be doing this for myself as much as you guys, so come on now....

Are you with me? Everybody give me a 'Hell Yeah!!!'

Cheers, everybody,
'Stone Cold' SmashTV

...maybe it is a bit late... but "HELL YEAA!!"

How did it all turn out?

Smash I’m so surprised you not asked her point blank to ditch the socks and wear nylons.
Go for it! Yeh!

Hope your well buddy ?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back