• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sophia gets trained - CPD style - part 2

flugel1

TMF Regular
SOPHIA GETS TRAINED – CHICAGO STYLE – PART 2

In part 1 Sohpia Bush successfully completed the first two legs of her 3 final exams. Soaked to the skin she prepared to enter the dark building and kick some ass. This story is ficitional, although pretty sure S Bush would kick ass at it.

She took the entire 10 minutes to get herself back together. She found a small piece of string on the ground and tied her hair into a pigtail. SCREW U IF U THINK IM NOT FINISHING THIS DAMN THING she committed to herself. She walked to the door, picked the gun off a table right outside and walked into complete darkness. She took a moment and let her eyes adjust. It didn’t really help. She held the gun in her right hand and tried to find landmarks with her left. She fired the gun a couple of times and learned that the laser would help determine where halls were based on where the tracer shot stopped.

As she moved cautiously down the hall, suddenly she felt a hand grab her right wrist and yank it above her head. A body pressed her against the wall. It whispered in her ear…….
“Tough to be a total badass when we know ur weakness……………..ticklish lil bushie” and she dissolved in laughter as fingers played her right side like a master. “YOU SONOFABITCH>>>>>>NOT FAIR” she screamed in laughter. She was pinned and couldn’t move and the tickling was horrible. The sides were bad but then he went into her armpit. She tried to jump, kick, move but nothing worked. “It’s the pits to be so ticklish isn’t it………Bushie” Sophia squirmed and kicked and tried to use her free hand but he was too strong, she was in too weak a position and the tickling was ruthless. “No rules on the street” the voice whispered and he gave her ass a playful slap. Then she felt the gun get yanked from her hand. By the sound it wasn’t thrown far away. Suddenly, she was released.

She tried to gauge by the sound where it had landed. After a moment she located it with her foot. When she bent down to pick it up she was knocked to the floor. “Ticklish badass bushie” and the invisible voice put his hands in her armpits and wiggled away. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA<<<<<<<<<<<YOUFUCKERS>>>>>>>>CUT THIS SHIT OUT>>>>>>>>” as she laughed hysterically. “Don’t think ur gonna make it …………so I want a sovenior” she heard. And immediately felt her shorts get yanked off her. “WHATTHEFUCK” she yelled but he was gone. Now she was pissed. She grabbed her gun and started firing indiscriminately. “Congratulations. 1 perpetrator eliminated” came the recorded announcement. “won’t be the last you assholes” Sophia yelled. She headed back down the darkened hall. She would have won any wet t shirt contest on the planet.

She was catching on to the scheme of things. She would alternate her firing pattern, occasionally turning around and firing behind her. She was making progress down the halls. She turned a corner and saw the pair of night googles under a green light on a table.
Then she made a mistake. She relaxed. As she reached out for the googles she was tackled to the floor again. This time it was obvious it was 2 perps. One held her arms and the other took her shoes off. “Rookie mistake” “Happens to the best of them” “But this doesn’t” came the disembodied voices.

“YOU BASTARDS> THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE> IT WOULDN’T HAPPEN” Sophia screamed. “It might if they knew how……………ticklish you are………BUSHIE” and Sophia exploded in laughter as someone scrapped their nails across her soles. “CUTTHISSHIT OUT NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW” she screamed and laughed and bucked up and down. “If its this bad with socks, what do u think would happen without?” a voice asked. “ NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” and she felt her wet socks removed. “I bet this is going to be bad” “Me too” said the voices much to calmly.

“OHMYFUCKINGAWD” the ticklish brunette screamed over the foot torture. She was wiggling, shaking, crying begging but nothing was stopping the torture. “Think we can make her give us the password” “Only one way to find out” the voices calmly discussed. “I DON’T HAVE A FUCKIN PASSWORD” she begged. “They all say that” and foot guy moved up to just above her knees and the other guy went back to the pits. “PPPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSE” she screamed. This went on for a few minutes and just as abruptly stopped. Sophia curled up and just giggled and tried to catch her breath. “Got to admit she’s tough” “Yep” Sophia felt her gun get stuck down her thong and her assailants were gone. She took a moment and tried to recover. She was surprised to see the night vision goggles still there. When she put them on she had a much different perspective on things. “YOU FUCKERS ARE DEAD TO ME>>>>>>>>OR ARE GOING TO BE” and now she felt emboldened. She was pantsless and shoeless but that didn’t seem to concern her. She was on a mission.

The goggles gave her a much better perspective on her situation and increased her confidence. Might have been misplaced. As she progressed down the hall she noticed the color of the floor infront of her had changed. It was lighter thru the goggles. She smelled a rat. She toed it gently. It felt the same but something was wrong. She decided to just jump over it. She cleared it easily and started to move back down the hall. She took 2 steps and next thing she knew she heard a “THWANG” sound and was hanging upside down and her gun had fallen out of her hand. “SHIT” she screamed. “You might not make this after all” another voice said. “Rookie mistake 2. Oldest trick in the book. Show the booby trap and the way past it and then let the REAL booby trap work. And I think it works like this” and he started to tickle the soles of her feet . Sophia was so exhausted and lost at this point everything tickled. “HEHEHEHEHEHE<<<<<<<PLEASE>>>>>I GIVE>>>>>>>NO MORE>>>>>>>>>I DON”T NEED TO DO MY OWN STUNTS>>>>>” and the tickling got worse. Hanging upside down her T shirt and moved down to exposing her tummy. Feet guy was having fun then the other guys stuck his finger in her belly button. “FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKMEEEE” she shrieked. She was truly having trouble breathing. She was flailing her arms and occasionally strike someone but not with much force.

“Oh but ur so close and it means so much to you. I think you can do it.” And he tickled the dangling brunette some more. He reached behind and started to tickle the back of her knees. Doing this pretty much just put is crouch in her face and they both knew it. “What is that what you want. Stop fucking tickling me and I will blow ur brains out” Sophia pleaded. “Yeah but I think you mean that with a real gun” and tickled her sides some more. “ I’ll make you a deal, I’ll trade you your gun for your shirt. It’s not really doing a lot right now anyway.” And he started to tickle her breasts some more. “OK FINE>>>>>>>TAKE MY SHIRT>>>>>JUST STOP TICKLING’ and with that she felt her tshirt slip over her head and off her arms. This left her essentially naked, hanging by her feet. Sporting only her black thong she was more committed than ever to complete this mission and punish the guys for this bullshit. She felt someone run their tongue up and down her sole. It sent sensual electric shivers thru her body.

She felt herself lowered to the floor. More pissed than ever she grabbed her gun and just started firing. “One Minute” she heard the annoying voice say. She gathered her wits about her and just started running down where she thought the hall was, firing all the while. She ran into one wall and figured out it was a left turn. She saw a light under a door about 20 feet away and just charged. I’m gonna kill em, then sue them shitless, then kill em again she thought enraged. She charged thru the door and hit it full speed with her shoulder, as she’d been taught.

She busted thru and the floor beneath her disappeared and she dropped about 3 ft, face first into a creamy, gooey substance. It took her a minute to realize she’d fallen in a pool of oatmeal. She popped up and shook her head trying to clear her head. She wiped the oatmeal out of her eyes. Her goggles had flown off as she burst thru the door. “HAPPY YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS> I PASSED ALL YOUR STUPID FUCKING TESTS” she shouted at the top of her lungs. Suddenly the theme from Rocky was blaring. She was trying to get her eyesight adjusted. When she did her jaw just dropped and she starred at the sight in front of her. Standing at the other end of the oatmeal pit were Bryan, Jack and Doug. Completely naked and applauding.

“This has been a graduation ceremony for a bunch of years, but only for the best of the best. Not everyone is selected. And you proved today why you were” Bryan said proudly. The last time we let anyone even attempt it was………well us. Look behind you” and Sophia turned around to see a large blown up pic of Bryan, Jack and Doug completely naked, covered in oatmeal smiling like idiots. As were the 3 naked young oatmeal covered ladies with them. “What you guys did this?” she asked a little confused.

“Yep we were the last of the oatmeal gang…….until you” Jack said. Sophia smiled alittle inside. “Yeah but she didn’t have to do the WHOLE thing buckass naked and infront of the vets; and only one of us completed all 3 legs” Doug said. “Yeah but my time was better than hers” and Bryan stuck his tongue out at her. Sophia felt a surge of pride go thru her. She had beaten the best of the best and was truly included. “You guys did the whole thing naked?” she asked truly amazed. “Yeah, but we didn’t think you’d go for that but we wanted you to have the experience” and he smiled evily. She’d pretty much forgotten being almost naked. She instinctively covered her breasts with her arm. The canon went off again and a banner came down. CONGRATS OFFICER LINDSAY it said.

Sophia was immediately glad about the oatmeal as she teared up slightly. She was genuinely moved. She didn’t want the guys to see that. Jack approached “Nice job” and he kissed her. Doug approached “Congrats” and he kissed her longer and harder. Bryan came forward “Youre amazing” and he put his arms around her and bent her back and kissed her deeply and passionately. He opened his mouth and she did too. Again, forgetting her undressed state she put her arms around him and kissed him back. She could feel his erection rise against her stomach. He broke the kiss and gave her a quick peck on the lips. “Welcome to the oatmeal boys” and he dropped her like a sack into the oatmeal pretty much covering her.

“BASTARDS” she smiled as she got to her feet. “Only one more thing to do, and this one is optional” Bryan explained. “Answer a question for us” “Sure” Sophia obliged. “OK…..Bushie…………..Is she or isn’t she?” And Bryan leered seductively. Sophia couldn’t help notice the guys were getting more ‘attentive’. “Really you total pervs that’s what you want to know? After all this, that’s your stupid question?” she tried to be pissed but she wasn’t. “YEP” they all said. She had to admit seeing three hot guys standing infront of her, at attention, was a turn on. And she did trust them, mostly.

She thought for a moment. Well, they were completely naked. Slowly she turned around. She bent over seductively so they could all get a spectacular view of her perfect ass. She slowly lowered her black thong. Stood up and threw it over her shoulder like a wedding bouquet. Bryan caught it. And she turned around and spread her arms and said “TADA” like a magician after a trick. And answered the question that bushie was…well..…bushie. “Very nice, you owe me ten bucks Jack” Bryan smiled. “What the fuck, 10 bucks is all im worth. You guys suck”

“Anybody feel like breakfast?” Jack asked. “I could eat” Doug said. “You guys are amazing……..you wanna eat. Unbelievable” “I could go for a breakfast………maybe…some oatmeal……….and………a….…breakfast Bush – ritto” Bryan said and the guys started to approach Sophia. Their leering grins did not inspire confidence in the young actress. The oatmeal made it tough. “NO WAY YOU GUYS STAY AWAY”. But it was too late. In seconds Sophia was submerged in oatmeal. Three sets of hands were rubbing oatmeal all over her. She was being tickled, kissed, licked, pinched, caressed, massaged. She couldn’t see who was doing what and she quickly starting not to care. The adrenaline rush she’d been experiencing, the sexual energy and the physical exertion were all having their effect. Being naked with 3 hot naked guys was a contributor as well. She decided a good defense was a good offense.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back