• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sister and Friend FF/F

allsmiles89au

This story is the sequel to Sisterly Love, which can be found in both story forum sections in “the Tickling Media Forum” and “Tickle theatre” web sites.
This story is totally fiction unfortunately no matter how much i wish it were true.

I was sitting there stunned unable to believe what was going on around me. What had I done?
Meanwhile Jamie was upstairs grinning to herself sipping a glass of white wine. She was really enjoying herself when she had a sudden thought which turned her grin into a huge smile. Her old best friend from school Karen had gotten back from Europe earlier that month and only lived a couple of doors up. Jamie had noticed her car out on the street in front when she drove in ½ an hour earlier. Karen had been a victim of Mary’s tickling antics most of her youth so holding her back would be Jamie’s biggest problem. In actual fact both the sisters used to team up on Karen but Mary was the instigator of most attacks.
She ran out the door and up the street and knocked on her old friends front window. To her great delight Karen was home and as expected was beaming at being given a chance to tickle her biggest child hood nightmare.
During this time I was thinking that the younger sister was not coming back and was just about to untie my girlfriend. Then the door behind me flew open and not one but two girls entered the room. I had no idea what was going on but I was hastily introduced to Karen. She was quite a tall brunette with long ruby coloured finger nails and smiling from ear to ear. Mary screamed “Nooooo…” and started to pull on her restraints like she was trying to break the bed. “No Please….let me go”. The two friends looked at each other and giggled. “I’ve already had a go at the feet so you can have them this time and I’ll have the upper body” Jamie said to Karen.
“My favourite” Karen replied.
“ Get yourself into position and I’ll say go all right?”
“I can not wait honestly”.
Mary was still trying to break her bonds while Jamie sat across her waist, one leg either side of her hips and Karen positioned herself on the couch at the foot of the bed.
By this time trying to fight against fate was futile for Mary so she lay as still as she could and closed her eyes tight and prepared herself for the worst.
Jamie looked back at Karen and whispered “ssssshhhhh…..are you ready?”
Karen nodded in the still silence of the room that had been created and with that Jamie said “Go”.
Like before Jamie didn’t hold back for a second she squeezed with probing fingers up and down the side of the supple skin around this most beautiful stomach. Her tips dug in and out of her sisters most ticklish rib cage while Karen was a lot more controlled and deliberate. Her ruby red nails traced slowly around the now clenched feet. Mary was still silent hardly moving while she held her breath praying that it would end. Her lips were pressed tightly together and her eyes were still squeezed shut probably in the hope that if she didn’t see it she wouldn’t feel it. She had lasted an amazingly long time but the girls were starting to wear down her defences. Her soft feet were starting to kick around with those nails slowly but just as effectively teasing her soles and her upper body was beginning to go into convulsions. Faint Whimpering could be heard coming from her closed lips and a sole tear rolled down her left cheek.
“Big Sis is doing so well but I don’t think that it will last for long”. Saying this Jamie turned to Karen who was smiling away as her fingers slowly gathered momentum concentrating a more deliberate attack on the arches occasional surprising the victim with a quick run up under the toes.
“Maybe little Sis should try harder” came the response down at the feet.
Then those piano playing fingers picked up the tempo in both armpits and right on cue Mary exhaled that breath that she had held for so long with a scream that could have been heard a mile away. ”AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”
The constant assault on her sensitive body had been too much, the pressure too great and this poor girl was now a garbling mess. Her cries only seemed to egg her attackers on not curb their eagerness, as any one begging for mercy would hope.
Jamie moved over her sister to be kneeling on the left side of the body and Karen came up from the feet to be kneeling on the right side. They had an entire side each and were laughing themselves at the predicament they now had Mary in. 20 fingers racing around her near naked body sent her into spasms of laughter sometimes silent sometimes hysterical. Armpits to ribs to stomach and back over and over at varying speeds and intensity from both girls on either side of their old tormentor. While they tickled and tickled they were planning how to finish the job off. Karen suggested a double foot assault, one for each ticklee. Jamie agreed and decided on a couple of minutes of upper body before they went down to the end of the bed together.
Both sets of finger nails were wildly digging into the rib cage causing Mary to loose her breath and then quickly massaging the arm pits before tracing around the belly button together. It was almost as though it had been orchestrated the timing was impeccable.
Mary’s body was bucking wildly amid continued incoherent screams for mercy.
The girls continued with intensified tickling to try and break the old street bully down and it was working. They themselves were getting worn out so they could only imagine how Mary was feeling.
Karen nodded to Jamie and they both stopped. The only thing they could hear was panting and whining as my girlfriend tried to get some air in during this brief break.
They both hopped down off the bed and sat down side by side on the couch at the end of the bed and looked at the tender sole that was bound before them.
“Mercy is for the weak” were the last words I could make out for a while.
After Karen said that all I could hear was screaming. Both girls let ten flying fingernails loose on each soft sole without remorse. The bed nearly left the floor as Mary arched and twisted to no avail. Two completely different styles though were being used. Jamie with all her speed and dexterity and Karen with slower more deliberate strokes with her long hard ruby nails. Neither were less effective than the other. Mary’s soles were traced and scrabbled wildly. Under each one of her toes raked a finger and they wriggled them in and out between them. Mary’s head was rolling around, her neck muscles were worn out from all the writhing and laughing. They even dug their nails deep into the slightly thicker skin of the heels and balls to produce a uncontrollable jerking reaction. While the tickling continued on the delicate skin under the arch Karen noticed Mary’s back arch and then with an audible “Ahhh!!!!” the body went limp. Her feet still wriggled but the rest of her body remained motionless and she didn’t make a sound. Confused both Jamie and Karen stopped tickling and stood up over this exhausted body still tied to the bed. They looked at each other in bewilderment not sure what to do when Mary said.
“It took you two long enough!”
Karen ran for the door to find that I had locked it.
Mary said “could somebody untie me… and oh yeah… Who’s next?”

All Smiles.
PS Any feedback either good or bad will help future stories. If you liked it tell me and if you didn't tell me why.

Hm..

With that kind of attitude guy, your lucky to get a response. Nice story, by the way.

A terrific story guy! I can tell you put a lot of yourself into this fantasy, because it's written so well. I especially liked the foot tickling scenes.

I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Keep 'em coming! :veryhappy

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back