• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sweet Lauren f/m

LCAMMC

TMF Novice
Sweet Lauren f/m

"Get ready, baby," she said lustfully as she swayed her hips sensually towards me, her bright red nails gleaming under the low light.

I lied there patiently, also very excitedly; however, I tried to hold that in. My ex-coworker, Lauren, who was also almost 10 years older than me, had gotten a job elsewhere as a waitress. I had worked with her at my own job for about a year before she left. I was very disappointed, for we had become very social, and she just happened to be one of the most attractive, sensual people I knew.

She was almost 32, and her curvy figure was that ideal shape that girls complain about never being able to obtain. Her round, sweet butt was accented by her ample, plump breasts, which gave just about any guy I knew an erection, or at least the start of one.

We had hung out a few times after she had left her old job, since I missed her being around so often. We began talking about relationships and personal matters, when sex inevitably came up. After meeting with her on a few occasions, I had hooked up with her, however for some reason, we hadn't had sex yet. She told me that our first time would blow my mind, and then she asked if I had anything particular I was into...

"Don't worry, honey, you'll have the time of your life! So...what are ya into?" She winked.

We were sitting in my car, and it was about 9:30 on a Friday night. I sat there, with hidden embarrassment swelling up inside me. Tickling. That's what I wanted. That's what I wanted more than anything from her: to tie me up naked and ravish my body with her fingernails.

"Uh, I don't know..the usual stuff," I came off with no sign of appreciation or anxiety.

She smiled knowingly at me, and the. Deliberately trailed her fingers up my leg,"I know you're hiding something! Every guy does," she whispered huskily.

My penis was already rising as I giggled and pushed her hand away, ending her playful march on my thigh.

"Well..." I began.

As soon I said "well", I knew that there was no way out, because she would literally screw me for the answer, ironically.

"Heheee what is it!" She beamed, revealing her pretty, white smile,"You know you can tell me anything," she said passionately, resting her delicate hand on my shoulder.

I shuddered under her gentle, sweet touch, and tried not to stir to much, my cock begun for attention.

"Well, when I was younger, these girls in my neighborhood used to, kinda...well tickle me," I explained.

I already noticed her enchanting smile getting bigger as she tried to hide her eagerness.

"So, I mean...I don't know. I guess since then, getting tickled and stuff has kind of turned me on," I finished, waiting beyond-anxiously for her response.

"Gitchi gitchi!" She said as she playfully wiggled her fingers at me, then she giggled a bit, before giving me a big hug; she smelled divine.

Later that night, we ended up at her place. She had an apartment by herself, a concept of which turned me on by itself, I was so into her. We kissed for a bit, before stripping each other down. When I was completely naked, she set me up, restraining me to her bed as I had asked her to. I was personally amazed at myself for not sporting a massive boner yet, which made her think I was playing hard to get.

"Ohhh baby, that's a nice body you got," she cooed as she dragged her fingers lightly down my ribs. I instantly twitched and giggled under her tantalizing hands, as I knew she was starting off with some teasing.

"Boop! Widdle toe is so cutttte!" She said as she lightly grabbed my big toe with two fingers and wiggle it around.

It didn't tickle as much as it felt weird, but I began to stir, and could feel my manhood waking up. I tried for as long as I could to avoid staring at her cleanly shaven snatch, and her large, supple breasts, which to me, were just begging to be sucked on.

"Don't worry baby, Lauren's gonna take special care of you!" She smiled devilishly, as she ran her evil fingers along the soles of my feet in a rapid motion.

"Hahaaaa stoohahahahppppp!" I giggled helplessly.

Her incessantly teasing was driving me crazy as I wiggled my toes to escape her. I also looked down as I noticed my penis was rising slowly. I blushed a bright red as she giggled at me.

"Oh sweetie, you're blushing!" She smiled,"Hehe just let it happen sweet heart!"

And with that, she bent down to me, so that her long, brown hair dangled over my hips. She then shook her head a bit, causing her hair to glide against my penis with the most gentle stroke I had ever felt. I shook to escape the ticklish itch, and tried to hold my breath. But to no avail..I giggled nonstop, as my cock quickly rose to its full height against my will.

"There we go!" She beamed, admiring her work.

Then she climbed up onto the bed seductively, and sat next to my waist, her boobs jutting out at my face, or at least it seemed. My cock was rock hard, but she seemed to ignore it for the time being.

"How are you?" She asked, trying not to giggle.

Her ironic small talk was so playful that I couldn't help but laugh. She then joined me, as she burst into cute giggles.

"I'm doing great," I replied, releasing I was slightly short of breath from my own, incessant laughter.

"Well not good enough," She smiled evilly at me.

I squirmed a bit under my bonds, anticipating her next attack. She then puckered her lips, smacking them with an unnecessary sound. Her lips were luscious and pink, and she stared into my eyes, lovingly, as she caked then with her own, moist saliva.

"Ever had a raspberry?" She asked as she was swirling her lips around.

I cringed with a smile, as she prepared herself.

"Yeah haha, they drive me crazy, you don't have to go that far," I replied,"if you don't want too," I added, just in case she actually decided against it.

"Hmm hmm!" She giggled through a closed mouth,"Ok, I'm all puckered up!" She said.

She wrapped her hair around the back of her neck, as not to get in the way of her oral attack on my stomach. She lowered her head toward my sensitive bellybutton, as I couldn't resist the enormous smile that was plastered to my face. As her head descended, I took in the sweet smell of he sensual aroma, I shuddered.

"Hhhhhhhuuuuuu" she breathed in, her lips just dangling above my belly.

"Heheheheheeheheeeeeaaaaaa whhhaaaaattt arrreeeee yoohohoho doingggg?" I managed to shout out through my ticklish laughter.

Instead of blasting her face into my tummy, she had faked me out, and was barely, just barely, almost not even touching my sides. But she was, she was ever so lightly wiggling her red fingernails along my sides, clawing the laughter out of me as she did.

"Hahaha aaaaahhhhaa," I laughed, with the most intense torturous feeling skittering along my ribs.

I looked down at her sweet, brunette hair, which was still lowered as if about to give me a raspberry. I cackled helplessly as my raging cock pushed up against her sweet breasts.

"Aaahhhh ticckkkllee tickklllee! My sweet wittle baby!!" She teased in a high pitched voice.

I writhed and screamed with laughter under the dominion of her horrific nails. The tickling was like the most intense good feeling in the world mixed with the slightest sensation of pain. I hated it so much, but I absolutely adored every second of it.

"Who's my wittle baby? Cmonnnnn gitchiiii gitchi! Who is it?" She taunted.

"HAHAHAAHA I amm!!" I cried out.

"Thattttaaa boy!" She replied as she lifted her head, and began kneading my sides with her hands in a more intense motion.

"HAHAHAAHAHAAAA!" I wailed.

Her beautiful face just smiled and giggled at me, as my dick was as hard as diamond, and aching for her touch. As I swung my head back and closed my eyes with laughter, she sneakily dived down and blew into my tummy.

"Hahhahaahheheheehehehehe!"

"Pppfffftttttttt!!" She blew again, her vibrating lips sending spit all over my tummy.

I laughed and laughed at her teasing methods, her ample breasts, and her wonder outs ticking fingers. I couldn't stand it any longer.

"Ok baby, you're all right!" She said reassuringly, as she slowed down her ticking and eventually stopped.

My giggling cooled down, and the only sound either of us could hear was my deep breathing, as I lied there, sweaty and tired. I looked over at her, as she reached out from behind me and brought out along, slender feather. It looked like a peacock, and its ends were frayed in threadlike lines.

"Ohhhhhhhh, lookey here!" She said in a mock surprised voice.

I giggled, just imagining what sensations that item would put me through. She got back onto the bed, this time in between my legs, and sitting indian style.

"Hehehehehehehaaa Aahahahhhhhahahaa noooooaahahhaaa!" I cackled suddenly.

She had begun to trail the feather in between my legs, dragging it slowly and methodically. It tickled so bad! I grunted and laughed as she wiggled it in and around my thighs.

"Hahaha Lauurren stoohahahahppppp!" I cried.

Tears were welling up in my eyes as Lauren tickled the shit out of me. My legs were shaking as they were tormented, while my penis begging to feel Lauren.

"AhahahahahaaaAAAhh!" I screamed.

I was getting tickled to death, I thought. I could I ever stop laughing as this velvety feather stroked my ticklish and enslaved flesh? I looked up at her, as she giggled at me. Seeing her gorgeous face as she tickled me made me want to punch her in the gut. But I also wanted to be released from my bonds and enter her sweet, sensual body. I would blast into her for hours on end if I could.

Seeing my rage in my red face, Lauren wagged a finger at me.

"Uuh uh uh!" She teased, as if addressing a naughty child.

"How do we ask for things?" She parented me as I felt the feather slide around my butt cheeks.

"HAHAAHAAAAaaaaaa Pleleeeeeaaahahahsseeeee!" I cackled.

Finally, I moaned in pleasure and laughter as Lauren dropped the feather and squeezed my hips. Her head sucked down as her pretty little mouth opened up. I moaned viscously as her head engulfed my throbbing cock, as I shook with an electrifying sensation of pleasure.

Her sweet tongue tickled the underside of my penis as her tight, luscious lips sucked my hard. Her saliva lubricated my dick as she wrought an unspeakable sound from within me. I cackled and moaned, for what seemed like hours, as her nails continued to drag along my skin.

She then slid her mouth off my cock, much to my disappointment. However, now that it was wet, she climbed on top of me, and allowed me entry into her tight, spongy vagina.

"Awwwwwww AAHAHHAHAHAHAA!" I screamed with pleasure as I was rode and tickled by this beautiful Lauren.

"Hahahahaaa look out below!" She giggled.

She dropped her head down and blew a monstrous raspberry into my shaking tummy as she thrusted into my hips back and forth.

"HAHAHAAHAHA AAAAAHHHHHHHGGGGGGHHHGH!!!" I laughed as I ejaculated intensely into her body.

The orgasm was unlike anything I had see experienced, and it lasted a good half minute. After I finished, she got off of me, and walked over to the door. Licking her lips, she turned out the light, as she said,"Good night baby."

ohhh my very nice I love this story

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back