• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calling Her Sister Out as the "Most Ticklish Person in the World" (F/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
It was a beautiful summer evening after a full day of play, and Drew and Mallory were at Mallory’s parents’ house in their TV room, hanging out with Mallory’s sister, Jocelyn, who was visiting from California. Mallory lay on the couch with her bare feet on Drew’s lap. It was a warm night and the air conditioning was on, so they had a light blanked draped over her legs. Jocelyn sat to their right, her bare feet propped up on the table in front of them.

Both girls were 5’9” and thin with sandy brown hair, hazel eyes and size 8 feet. Jocelyn’s hair was slightly wavier. Mallory’s toes were painted a light pink, Jocelyn’s a light purple, after the pedicure they’d gotten together today - one of their favorite sisterly activities. Jocelyn was a teacher in California, and Mallory was a graduate student.

“So,” Drew turned to Jocelyn. “How’d Mal do with her pedicure today? Was she able to handle it?”

Jocelyn perked up and giggled. “Oooh! You know about that?”

Drew smiled, and his heart began to pound. He’d dreamed of bringing up this topic with both of them in the room for years. “Yeah, she’s told me a little about how it can be tough.”

Jocelyn smiled. There was something about teasing her older sister about a weakness like being ticklish that she loved. Having been the younger one, it somehow gave her a sense of power over her sister, even though they were now 30 and 27. They had a very affectionate and loving relationship, but were also pretty fiercely competitive in a subtle way.

“She did okay,” said Jocelyn. “There was quite a bit of lip-biting and squirming going on.”

“Hey!” Mallory interjected. “You were too!”

“He wasn’t asking about me, he was asking about you, sis!”

Drew grinned. “Could she keep her foot still?”

“Not at all!” Jocelyn replied. “She kept jerking it around and pulling it away!”

Drew was getting really aroused. Mallory knew, and although she felt embarrassed and vulnerable because of the topic, she also knew her boyfriend was in heaven. She started rubbing her foot on his crotch under the blanket.

“Did she manage to keep from laughing?” Drew asked teasingly.

“No sir! She tried so hard but at one point she lost it. She burst into a giggling mess!”

“Aw,” Drew said, pretending he only thought it was “cute” when really, it was the most erotic thing he had ever heard. “So cute.” He turned to Mallory. “Really, you laughed?”

She nodded, half-shamefully, half-playfully.

“Such an incredibly ticklish one, isn’t she?” Drew pondered aloud.

“That’s my sis!” Jocelyn said.

“Cmon, enough!” Mallory said. “Let’s talk about something else!”

“Aww, sis...” Jocelyn said in a baby voice. “Are you embarrassed about how ticklish you are? Don’t be embarrassed. You’re only the most ticklish person in the whole world, it’s nothing to be ashamed of!”

“You think?” said Drew. “What’s your evidence? Most ticklish in the whole world is a tall order.”

“Well,” Jocelyn said, “I have countless pieces of evidence! Let’s see....every massage my mom or I has ever given her!”

Drew was hard as a rock. Mallory kept rubbing softly.

“Evidence needs to be specific, I think,” Drew said.

“Hey, who’s side are you on here?” Jocelyn said.

“I’m just saying, I think if you want to prove your point you have to offer specific examples.”

“Well, there was one massage I remember very clearly. It was a few years ago over the holidays. We were all taking turns and then my mom and I both worked on Mally. I was doing her back, my mom was doing her legs. At one point Mally just started giggling. She was trying really hard to hold it in -”

“I didn’t want you to know!” Mallory interjected. “When people know I’m being tickled they have way too much fun with me!”

“Well that is exactly what happened!” Jocelyn said, almost scoldingly. “She was breathing hard, trying not to laugh, and then suddenly she did.”

“So then...” Drew’s curiosity was picqued.

“Well we tried to keep going but she couldn’t hold it together, so then we just tickled her.”

“I had forgotten about this!” Mallory whined. “Why did you have to bring this back up again? You tortured me!”

“Hahaha,” Jocelyn laughed. “I just started tickling her all over her sides and my mom started tickling her legs and feet.”

Hearing true stories about Mallory being tickled was the most erotic thing in the world to Drew. He was starting to feel like he might orgasm if she kept this rubbing up, and if Jocelyn kept these stories up.

“Well,” said Drew, trying to hide his excitement. “What were her reactions? You haven’t demonstrated anything about her ticklishness yet!”

“Yes I have!” Jocelyn said. “She was so ticklish that she couldn’t even be massaged! But yeah, ok, so then when we were tickling her she was basically convulsing. She was like having full-body spasms.”

“Poor baby,” Drew said. “Being tickled on her feet and sides at the same time!”

“It was AWFUL,” Mallory sighed. “They wouldn’t stop. And my mom’s fingernails were so long on my feet.” She shivered visibly. “Ahhh it gives me chills to think about it!!”

“More evidence,” said Jocelyn. “She’s scarred by the memory of just a little tickling from her mom and sister. She can’t even think of it!”

“Shush!” Mallory glared. “That was utter cruelty!”

“See? It wouldn’t be considered ‘cruelty’ by someone who wasn’t the most ticklish person in the world!”

“That would tickle ANYONE!” Mallory exclaimed. “Long nails running up and down your feet non-stop while another person tickles your sides?!”

Mallory had stopped rubbing her foot on Drew’s crotch as she argued with her sister, but he could still feel the warmth of her sole through his jeans.

“How long did this, um, go on for?” Drew asked, a little shyly.

“It felt like forever,” Mallory said.

“See, another mark of the most ticklish girl on earth,” Jocelyn teased. “What was really just a couple minutes of tickling felt like forever.”

“A couple minutes is still a long time,” said Drew, “for her. I certainly haven’t succeeded at that. Ten seconds and she’s completing freaking out.”

Mallory glared at him, then dug her foot into his ribs. Drew jerked to the side.

“She was so funny, she was totally out of breath when we stopped. She was laughing so hard and bucking like a wild bronco trying to get away.”

“Is that the worst you’ve ever seen her tickled?” Drew asked.

“Are you kidding? She was tickled like that or worse so many times in our family growing up! But let’s see...the worst I can think of....”

“Let’s stop talking about this!” Mallory pleaded. “It makes me feel so vulnerable.... c’mon, Jocelyn!”

Jocelyn ignored her, clearly enjoying herself. Drew noticed that Jocelyn’s bare soles were within reach of Mallory’s hands, and he wondered if she would try to deter her with a little tickle of her own. But she didn’t, and he thought to himself that it may have been because she was too scared to initiate any tickling for fear of the repercussions it might have.

“Oh, I know!” exclaimed Jocelyn “Her senior year at the Academy. It was one of the last few weeks of school and all the other seniors were coasting and having a good time, but Mally kept studying all the time. Her friends and dorm-mates were always teasing her about it. I was just a little freshman at the time, but I didn’t understand why she was still doing so much work. So one day she was at her desk working, and her friends were hanging out in the room. They told her she needed to relax, have some more fun, laugh. But she was just trying to ignore them and studying.”

“Oh god,” Mallory said, as if a terrible memory were just coming back to her. “I had forgotten all about this. How do you remember this stuff?”

Jocelyn continued, “It was so hilarious!! Okay, so her friends Christy and Tillie were trying to get her to come hang out with them, and they were giving her a hard time about being so studious. Then they snuck up behind her, and Tillie pulled her arms up in the air and held them while Christy started tickling her armpits and sides. I’ve never heard a louder scream.”

Drew couldn’t believe this. He had asked Mallory hundreds of times about old stories of her being tickled and she rarely remembered anything significant. His wildest dreams were coming true.

“She tried to get away but basically ended up crumpling to the ground. They got down on the floor and held her down and tickled her EVERYWHERE. They teased her and said she needed to laugh more and so they had to get her to do it ‘the hard way’. She was begging and pleading, I’ve never seen my big sis so much at anyone’s mercy.”

“Wow....” Drew said, almost in shock, his heart beating so hard he could barely speak. “What was that...like...sweetie?”

Mallory made a pouty face. “It was awful! I’d forgotten all about that, and for good reason. I seriously thought they weren’t going to stop!”

“Where did they tickle you?” he asked.

“I don’t even remember. I don’t even want to talk about it!” Mallory replied.

“Where did they tickle her, Jocelyn?”

“If I recall, they really did get her all over,” Jocelyn began. “A lot of the classic ticklish places, I believe. She was going ballistic when they tickled her ribs so they stayed there for a while. But they definitely got her neck, and her feet too. I remember them holding her legs down and tickling her feet, and Mally was thrashing around and laughing hysterically.”

Drew was somewhere between ecstasy and agony with this conversation. Mallory’s left foot remained on his crotch with her knee bent, while the other leg was fully extended now. He placed his hand on her foot and started gently caressing her sole, which was excruciatingly soft after the pedicure.

Drew’s light touches tickled a lot, but Mallory desperately didn’t want to give her sister any more ammunition to make her claim with. So she twitched her foot and wiggled it around, trying to keep her composure.

“So,” said Jocelyn. “I rest my case. No one on the planet could be more ticklish.”

“It’s good evidence, I must admit,” said Drew with a smile, continuing to play with Mallory’s right foot, now starting to rub her toes - one of her most intensely ticklish spots.

Mallory tried pulling her foot away but Drew held it in place and started running his fingers between her toes. She winced and scrunched up her whole face, trying not to laugh, before suddenly exploding into hysterics.

“Ohhhhh!!!” Jocelyn exclaimed with glee. “More evidence! I like more evidence!!” With that she leapt off of her chair and jumped onto the couch, straddling Mallory’s waist, kneeling so that the soles of her bare feet rested in Drew’s lap, facing up. “See, Mal! You’re the most ticklish in the world!”

With that, Jocelyn wiggled her fingers up and down Mallory’s sides repeatedly, going back and forth from her armpits to her waist. Mallory’s mouth opened wide and her eyes bulged as she screamed, then continued her laughter. She bucked wildly, trying to get her sister off of her, but she couldn’t move her. Drew continued to wiggle his fingers up and down her right sole, while her left foot flailed about. Eventually, as she continued laughing and screaming, her sole found its way back to Drew’s lap. It rested there for just a few seconds, but he didn’t need even that. After all the buildup, he had been on the brink of orgasm for minutes, and seeing Jocelyn pounce on Mallory was more than enough to put him over the top. After a few minutes, everyone caught their breath, and Drew excused himself to use the restroom. As he closed the door, he heard Mallory tell Jocelyn in no uncertain terms that she would get her back.

--

I'd love to hear if you enjoyed the story, and if it's a series you'd like to see continue. I appreciate any feedback, comments or questions you have!

That was an awesome story! I'd love to hear more tales about Mallory and Jocelyn!

I'm gonna go ahead and ask this... is there any chance of us ever seeing pictures of Mal's feet? :p

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back