• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crushing.

RaspberryQueen

It was the first time that we met. I had been crushing on you for a while now. I wasn't sure how to act around you or what to say. We sat on your couch, watching a movie. I was nervous, but comfortable around you. As the movie continued, you noticed my awkwardness, but didn't say anything. You just smiled. A few minutes later, you looked over and smiled at me again. You ask if I'm ok and I say yes, but you still notice. Suddenly, you poke me in the side lightly. I smile, trying to hide my excitement. You notice. You put a few fingers on my side and start to move them lightly, I giggle. Your smile grows big. You turn toward me and I can see it coming. I don't stop it, or rather I don't want to. You quickly put both hands on my sides and began to tickle me. I giggle and laugh more. I try to pry your hands off of me, but you fight me off. You pull me to the floor and pin me down. "Stop," I beg, giggling. You tickle me more, this time lifting my shirt to the bottom of my bra. You sit with you bottom on my thighs and you tickle me more, the sensation greater now that my skin is bare. Your smile is huge. I can't help myself but to give in to you. You move your head closer to my sides and pin my arms as high as you can reach. I'm confused at first, but then you brush your nose lightly across my ribs, like and Eskimo kiss, but quicker and lightly. I'm laughing now, squirming underneath you. "Please," I beg, laughing. You move to my tummy. "I'm gonna get your tummy," You say, looking up at me, smiling. "No!" I squeal. You do little kisses across my tummy quickly, then blow a raspberry onto my belly button. I squeal more loudly, bursting with laughter. I'm moving under you, but not with much force because you've pinned me. "You like that? Does it tickle?" You ask, smiling bigger than before. I nod and beg to be released, but you deny me. Instead you bury your face lightly into my belly button, giving me one raspberry after another, mercilessly. I scream and laugh. Finally, you let me take a breath. I push my tummy to your face. "More," I beg. You nod and go after me again, every now and then making eye contact with me. You keep going until I'm out of breath and crying from the laughter. After you stop, you help me sit up. My tummy is numb and tingly. I love it. I lean over and kiss you on the cheek. "Thank you," I say.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back