• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Terrible Tickle Sisters - Halloween Party FF/F, F/FF, nudity and naughty parts

xyzaffair

I know this is a little late for a Halloween story, but I promise I started it then and it just got away from me. But here is the finished product let me know what you think!

It was Halloween time and Carly had gotten her annual invite to the sisters Halloween party. Jaclyn and Lisa were two years apart, but did everything together. Every year they threw the wildest Halloween party, Carly read her invitation "October 30, 11:00PM. Remember dress to impress and less is more." Carly immediately went to work on her costume. Carly took wonderful care of her body, thus she was never scared to show it off.

Carly pulled up to there house surprised there wasn't more people already there, she parked right in front. Carly stepped out of her car, the cool October air chilled her tiny body. She had decided to be a belly dancer, wearing a sparkly red bra, a long sheer red skirt also bare foot she had little protection against the elements. Carly ran to the door, knocking furiously to get in quickly. Jaclyn opened the door and Carly quickly ran in, as she collected herself she saw the sisters were wearing there typical witch costumes which at this point had become a standard for the two. They all hugged at once in a warm embrace, Carly could feel there long red nails glide along her bare back as they let go. Carly looked around noticing they were the only three there asked "where is everyone?" Lisa answered quickly "it's only 11:55 the party will start in about five minutes." Carly sat down on the couch putting her feet up on the seat next to her, the girls talked for a few more minutes, when Jaclyn screamed out happy Halloween. The girls cheered and Lisa walked up to Carly with a menacing green drink. Carly look questioningly and asked "Whats in it?" Lisa replied, "Just a Halloween surprise.

The drink was rather sweet, but not very strong, the 23 year old was expecting something that would get them going. Carly took another sip, and another she didn't know why but there was something about the drink she just wanted more of. Lisa moved toward the couch, going to sit by where Carly's feet were. Lisa ran her long nails along Carly's bare soles and said with a smile"would you mind if I sat my dear?" Carly shrieked a little from the surprise tickling as she tried to move her feet for Lisa to sit, however her tiny size 6 soles did not budge. Lisa laughingly said "well if you don't wan't me to sit, I'll just have to keep tickling you." Lisa's nails now began to glide up and down Carly's soles throwing the young blonde into immediate hysterics. Carly began to scream for it to stop, her body would do nothing to protect her young flawless soles. "PLEAAHAHAHAHA IM SO TICKLISHHHHH!" Jaclyn said "then just move your feet sweetie and let my sister sit" Carly again screamed and answered "BUT I CAN"TTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Lisa tickled her feet for a little bit longer, but soon stopped giving Carly a break. "Why don't you come over here and dance for us my little belly dancer" Jaclyn said to Carly, who was still trying to regain her breath did not have a chance to answer. Her legs swung off the couch on their own, her bare feet hit the ground and her body was already moving. Her hips swayed and moved like she had never known before, she was not a real belly dancer but her body did not know that. Jaclyn and Lisa were now dancing on either side of Carly effectively sandwiching them between the two. Jaclyn whispered "your ours" and Lisa followed with "all of you" as she trailed a sharp red nail between Carlys breasts and down the length of her midsection.

Jaclyn was behind her and Lisa in front, Carly threw her arms up, placing the palms of her hands on the back of her head sticking there against her control. Her body stopped dancing, standing straight up at attention her hands behind her head as if she were getting arrested. Carly gasped loudly as she felt Jaclyn's long nails begin to walk there way up her sides, while Lisa began to run the pads of her fingers against her flat stomach.

"I'll bet your wondering how this is all happening?" Lisa said to Carly who was becoming more and more worried about the fingers slowly inching there way toward her underarms. "Well you see, my sister and I we are witches, however we can only use our power on Halloween and this is where you come in. To get stronger we must extract your human essence, and there are only two ways we know how to do so, the first is laughter." As Lisa finished her sentence Jacklyn allowed her red nails to lightly glide up and down Carly's extremely exposed underarms.

Carly again was in hysterics, she wanted to pull her arms down and protect her vulnerable body. Her arms held tight however and gave no protection. Lisa continued to speak as her sister tickled, "the drink I gave you before gives us complete control of your body, we already found out how ticklish your little feet are, its time to see how ticklish your upper body is, now laugh for us my little pet." As she finished she began to tickle Carly's stomach.

Carly was terribly ticklish, the youngest sister of three siblings she was used to being tickled off guard, usually at this point however she would be curled in the fetal position to try and protect herself. This was different however, she had no control of her own body. Her helplessness added to her ticklishness. Jaclyn changed from using her nail's to fingers now digging at Carly's hollows, and Lisa began squeezing Carly's side. The young blonde was now stuck in silent laughter, tears were streaming down her cheek however she was unable to anything to distract herself from the ticklish feelings. Lisa knelt down, brought her lips to Carly's stomach and began to blow raspberries on her soft white milky skin. This forced all the air out of Carly, taking her laughter up another octave. The upper body torture felt like it went on forever, it was more then Carly thought she could take, and mercifully the sisters finally did stop giving Carly a small break.

Carly was crying hysterically pleading to be let go, but Lisa casually walked away from her captive sitting on the couch facing Carly. Jaclyn was stroking Carly's blonde hair as Lisa started to explain "We will let you go eventually our spell will only last the day of Halloween, but seeing as it's only 12:25 am we still have plenty of time together." Carly began to panic, she couldn't believe it had only been 25 minutes since the tickling had started. Carly renewed her struggle to get free, but it was no use and her cries renewed as she heard the sisters laughing at her. "Tsk tsk, what are you not understanding" Lisa asked "we control you, and right now we are finding all your fun little tickle spots, and I know there is one spot my sister is dying to try." Carly felt the clasp to her bra come undone, and felt it lift its way off of her body, leaving her top half completely nude.

Carly didn't know her boobs were even ticklish, however Jaclyn was proving her wrong. Still standing behind her Jaclyn reached around and using two white feathers began to tickle Carly's B Cups. Jaclyn mocked "looks like somebody has itty bitty ticklish titties" Carly's only response was laughter. This was not the worst tickling however, and the sisters knew it. To turn up the heat Jaclyn let go of the feathers which continued on their own and focused on her nipples, she then started to use her nails and fingers on the sensitive skin. Laughter still poured from Carly's mouth, but even with the dual attack it still did not tickle as much as her underarms or feet. What did worry Carly was the growing feeling between her legs.

Jaclyn stopped the feathers and moved away from Carly joining her sister on the couch. Both looked at the half naked girl who was to tired to cry, Carly's chest was heaving up and down to suck air in, and her mascara was streaming down her face. Looking at the wall Carly was discouraged still only 12:45, and she didn't think she could take any more.

"I am so glad that your tiny delicious little body is so ticklish" Lisa said, "so Carly tell us is there anywhere else we should test out before the real tickling begins" Jaclyn Asked. Carly had no intention of answering but again her body betray her, "you haven't yet tickled my butt, or thighs" Carly said reluctantly. "OHH how delightful I do love a ticklish tooshie" Jaclyn yelled gleefully. The sisters again surrounding her, Jaclyn from behind began to pull Carlys red skirt down. Carly yelled in protest, but it was no use soon the fabric was down around her ankles. Lisa laughed "my oh my, you are a naughty belly dancer tonight" as she ran her red nails along Carlys hairless womanhood. Carly had decided not to wear underwear that night with her skirt so long and the lines so visible, and was now even more embarrassed then she had been. "Don't worry dear we will come back here later , but for now..." Lisa said as Jaclyn began running her nails along Carlys ticklish butt and Lisa began grabbing at her thighs and the sensitive spot where her legs met her hips. When the clock struck 1:00 the girls finally stopped tickling the naked girl. "We are going to put out next costumes for the next part of the party, while you wait for us why don't you continue your sexy little belly dance" Jaclyn commanded and when she snapped her fingers Carly's body again began to gyrate and dance across the room.

Jaclyn came back out in a few minutes wearing a revealing nurses outfit. Wearing white heels, with sheer red stockings her white skirt was dangerously short, her top was tied well above her midriff and it was quite obvious she was wearing no bra herself. Carly danced her way over to Jaclyn and began shimmying her breasts in Jaclyn's face. The witch laughed and said, "there will plenty of time for that, but now we need to get you ready for the doctor, I am your nurse Jaclyn." With that she lifted her hand and Carly's body followed suit, now levitating in the air horizontally facing the ceiling, her limbs were spread out forcing her into an X.Carly was a sweaty mess by now between the tickle torture and the dancing her body had physically been through a lot. "Look at you, quite dirty and sweaty we are going to have to get you cleaned up before the doctor arrives" Jaclyn said with a smile.

Jaclyn picked up another devious tool Carly had never seen before. It looked like a little hose, and when Jaclyn tested it a concentrated stream of water came out of its spout. Jaclyn started using using the stream to attack deep into her underarms, and again the poor girl was in hysterics. Moving down her body she attacked Carlys sides and stomach it all tickled immensely, but not as badly as when Jaclyn shot water into her tiny innie belly button. Shutting the water off Jaclyn said "Hmm some of these spots need some extra delicate attention" the witch laughed. Three feather dusters levitated off the ground, and began to sway back and forth one over each of the sensitive skin of her breasts and one over her womanhood. The feathers snuck inside every crevasse of her intimate parts. Carly alternated between gasps and laughter, she didn't want to be but could not help becoming slightly turned on by the sexual tickling. Jaclyn had Carly's body rotate so that she was facing the ground saying, "now onto this wonderful backside of yours."

Carly was a mess her hair was no hanging down over her face, the constant conflicting feeling of pleasure and tickling from her lady parts was driving her insane and it was only about to get worse. Jaclyn tied Carlys hair back into a tight bun on the top of her head, pulling out one strand. Holding it in front of Carly, she stretched it out making it into a feather boa of all colors. "I know the perfect place to use this" Jaclyn said as she trailed it slowly down Carlys back. Carly's reaction was one of shock again as she felt the boa slide between her butt cheeks, this spot on her body had previously been unexplored by anyone and the initial shock was great. Carly's eyes opened wide, her lips parted but she was unable to get anything out. It took a few passes of the feathers, but her body soon settled back into a mixture of laughter and pleasure. As with the feather dusters, the boa continued on it's own as Jaclyn had her sights set on Carlys tiny size 6 feet.

Her feet had actually become quite dirty from being barefoot the entire night. "The doctor loves clean tiny feet, im going to have to work extra hard on those tootsies of yours, and I have just the perfect tool." Jaclyn had two toothbrushes appear out of nowhere, standing by Carly's left foot and holding one toothbrush she brought it down against Carly's heel. The second toothbrush followed suit moving all on it's own but on Carly's right foot mimicking the movement. "Oh my ohohoh gahahahaddd, please do nahhhhht tickle my feet" Carly struggled to get the words out as the feathers were still working on her breasts, ass and vagina. Jaclyn began moving the brush's in circles on Carly's heel, sending the poor girl back in hysterics. The bristles moved over her heel and onto the sides of her feet, it felt like there was a million bristles and Carly could feel every single one of them on her skin. When the brushes hit the middle of her sole Carly screamed at the top of her lungs, her movements would have been violent if she were able to move at all. "Stahhhhhhpppppp, I can't take hahahahahahaha you have to let me gooooooooooooo, im going insahahahaha" Carly begged, but her please fell on deaf ears as Jaclyn moved onto the balls of her feet.

"Just one spot left and you will be all clean, just need to make some room" Jaclyn raised her hand and fanned her fingers out watching as Carly's toes did the same. "Please no that will be to much there too ticklish, please you have gotten enough out of me." Carly again pleaded. Jacklyn responded "we have only gotten but a little from you so far, and we plan to take much, much more." She began to brush Carly's big toe and listened as the hysterical screaming laughter began again. Jaclyn scrubbed each toe, making sure to get the base and the pad, but Carly's laughter again went to the next level whenever the brush snuck between her toes.

Carly could not believe she hadn't passed out yet, she was turned back over so she was facing upright again but the feather dusters and boa did not stop going. Compared to the foot tickling it only elicited a giggle but it was also building a fire in Carly's loins. "Well now that I am finished, I will have the doctor come see you please stay where you are" Jaclyn said as she left the room. Carly could barely think the feathers were obviously not enough to get her off, but she could not move to finish the job. She lay there by herself waiting for release to come. The minutes crept by slowly, she looked up its was still only 3:00 am 21 hours left.

Carly heard the door open and heard heels clicking on the hardwood floor, "Please oh my god help me, I can't take it anymore let me go or let me cummmm." As the figured moved closer she was surprised, there were multiple people, but they were all clones of Lisa. They were all dressed the same, black heels, a white doctors coat which was open in front to reveal a lacy white bra, and white stockings with barely there white panties. 5 Chairs appeared around Carly two by her upper body, one by each foot and one in between her legs. Each girl took a seat, the one between her legs began to speak. "Glad to see your still hanging around Carly, as your doctor it's important that I check every part of you and that is why I brought my assistants. "Please make the feathersss stopppp!!!" Carly screamed. "Well of course dear patient how else would I continue with the examination" Lisa said she snapped her fingers and the feathers dissapeared in an instant.

Carly's body was still tingling, when she felt a pair of wet lips begin to kiss her soles. Carly grasped and screamed "please no more ticking!!!" but it did not tickle in fact it felt good. "Let us begin" Lisa said, she moved her head in between Carly's legs and also began to plant kisses on her outer lips, joined by the women at her upper body kissing her breasts and nipples Carly was quickly becoming lost in the feeling. Lisa picked her head up saying "So as I said before we know two ways to extract your essence, it's time you found out what the second way is." Using her hands she pulled Carly's lips open, the young blonde gasped as she felt a tongue begin to caress her, and then another and another. Lisa's tongue had split three ways, Carly felt one slip deep inside her, and the other two began playing with her clit. Carly's body was already worked up and instantly she began to moan in pleasure. Her hips would have been writhing in pleasure, but she still could not move. This didn't matter she was soon lost in the pleasure forgetting completely her predicament. Carly took a deep breath in, and when she exhaled out came the most powerful orgasm she ever had.

Carly was reminded of her situation quickly, the clones disappeared but Lisa remained between her legs. Carly's lips quivered, she did not want to open her mouth to beg as only laughter would come out. Her resistance was futile however, one more pass over her clit and Carly was in hysterics. "Pleeeesssseeee it's tohahahahahah muchhhhh I cahahahahahahahahahahn't" Carly yelled as Jaclyn walked back in the room and resumed the foot tickling.

The sisters continued tickling and forcing Carly to cum until the minute before midnight the next night. As the clock turned Lisa whispered to the exhausted and delirious Carly, you will wake up in your bed and will remember none of this.

A few months later..........

Carly, Jaclyn and Lisa had planed a weekend vacation and booked a small cabin near the mountains. When they arrived, they each dropped their luggage off in their rooms. Meeting back in the living room, Carly already had drinks and cocktails poured. "Let's drink to a weekend of fun and laughter" Carly toasted. The three women put there drinks back rather quickly, and a few minutes later both Lisa and Jaclyn were fast asleep.

The sisters awoke and quickly realized that they could not move. Lying on their back's their arms were tied tightly above their heads, legs spread wide each had a vibrator secured to their thighs. All clothing had been removed, a blindfold restricted their sight and both had their big toes tied back exposing the 4 flawless size 8 soles. Carly walked in and said "I remember everything, and seeing as you only have power during Halloween I have decided to pay you both back." Carly turned both vibrators on high, and allowed her nails to scribble down the witches immobile feet. Their screams of laughter were extremely loud, but their cabin was extremely remote, and Carly had the whole weekend to keep the sisters laughing.

More of the revenge from Carly on the sisters please!!!
I love revenge tickling, especially with vibrators!!!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back