• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kaley Cuoco in ROUGH WATERS. Part 1-Looking for a Good Time (No Tickling Yet)

BroadwayMaybe

Verified
I've been wanting write a good story about Ms. Cuoco for awhile, and finally this actually came to me in a dream (I'm not joking). So, for your reading pleasure, I present to you part one of:

ROUGH WATERS
Written by BroadwayMaybe
Starring KALEY CUOCO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the sun set over the caribbean waters, Kaley Cuoco sat pensive on the balcony of her suite on the Allure of the Seas cruise ship in a simple blue sun dress. As the red glow reflected off of the ocean and the ship bobbed along with the waves, Kaley crossed one leg over the other and let out a small sigh. Here she was, midway through a cruise which was supposed to be her vacation, and she didn’t feel at all relaxed.

Having been working on The Big Bang Theory for seven seasons, she was very happy with her job. She was an A-List celebrity, a philanthropist, had a loving group of family and friends; however, she always felt so tense. The buxom, blonde haired beauty was perpetually hounded by paparazzi, she never had a moment alone at a restaurant to simply enjoy her dinner so long as there were fans constantly asking her for autographs. It’s not as if she minded, but the inability to just be in the now made her feel as if there was a constant stone weighing upon her neck and shoulders. She only wished she could free herself of the metaphorical stone, but this cruise wasn’t helping. There were fewer people who recognized her or interrupted her in the midst of sunbathing, she tried working out in the state of the art gym, and she tried various spa treatments ranging from acupuncture to swedish massage. No matter what she tried, she just couldn’t find what she needed to relax her mind, body and spirit.

Kaley looked at her cell phone which read 7:30 p.m. ‘C’mon, Cuoco,’ she thought to herself. ‘You can’t just sit around doing nothing. Tonight, you’re going to go and find something that’ll clear your mind.’ With a second wind of resolution, Kaley hopped into the shower, did her hair and make-up, got dressed in her new skin tight black cocktail dress that she had bought especially for the cruise along with her favorite pair of black pumps, and headed out to get a drink.

Primped and ready to be imbibed, Kaley scoured the ship to evaluate all of her alcohol options. She settled on the piano bar that was dark, fairly crowded, but not unbearable. She sat towards the back of the bar and ordered herself a double bourbon, neat. About an hour passed by as she listened and even laughed a little at the jovial crowd. Their inebriation was rather humorous to Kaley partially due to her having finished her double bourbon and beginning to see in a bit of soft focus. As the drunken patrons began another rousing chorus of Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville, Kaley heard, “Excuse me, Miss,” as she felt a tap on her bare shoulder. Kaley turned around expecting to see yet another eager fan wanting to take a picture with her; yet, when Kaley turned, she was taken pleasantly by surprise.

Standing above her was a young man, around 29 or 30, with sandy brown hair. He sported a sharp black suit with a black button-down. Kaley was a bit off put for a moment by his blue-gray eyes. He smiled earnestly and asked, “Is someone sitting here? It’s a bit crowded, but I’d understand if you want to sit alone.” His light southern accent was charming and Kaley thought why not. “I don’t mind at all,” she responded with a smile. “Have a seat.” The man sat in the chair across from her. “I’m Michael,” he said. “Kaley,” she replied. “Kaley. What a lovely name.” He sat down. The waitress came back and asked Miss Cuoco if she would like another bourbon. “Yes, but just a single this time.” “Very good, and sir? For you this evening?” “Beefeater martini with a twist. And Miss Kaley’s bourbon is on me,” said Michael as he handed the waitress his card. “Very good, sir.” The waitress walked away and Kaley looked at Michael. ‘Picking up the drink? He’s cute, but that trick is easy enough.’ “You didn’t have to do that,” she said. “It’s no trouble. Consider it my apology for impeding on your solitude. Now let me ask you: which is cheesier, the fact that I used the “Pick up the drink” move or that last sentence?” Kaley laughed. ‘Wow. Cute and funny. And he hasn’t once said anything about The Big Bang Theory.’ She couldn’t help but feel intrigued by this friendly stranger.

They started chatting and not once did Kaley feel like she was being interviewed about her celebrity status. In fact, Kaley wasn’t even sure if Michael knew who she was outside of this cruise ship. But Kaley was learning a lot about Michael. He was from Atlanta, but now lived in Manhattan and had a very successful medical practice. He had graduated top of his class at Johns Hopkins and even showed Kaley a picture of his goddaughter, whom she thought was the cutest thing she had ever seen. They laughed and talked and finally Kaley said, “Wow! Talking with you has been the most fun I’ve had in awhile.” “Well,” he responded, “I’ll take that as a compliment, but I’m sure you know how to have fun. I mean, you’re on a cruise! What’s more fun than that?” And then, something came over the young star. Maybe it was the bourbon that had been letting view the world in soft focus. Maybe it was Michael’s southern charm. Whatever it was, Kaley responded: “Maybe continuing this conversation in my room?” Michael smiled and said, “Sounds good to me.” He picked up the check, and as the crowd ended their sing-a-long with a refrain of Piano Man, Kaley and Michael were gone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay tuned for:
Part II: The Crash of the Waves
Coming within the week

Nice opening, reallyintrested to see what happens next

Nice. looking forward to the next chpt. I wrote one a while ago featuring Kaley and Melissa Rauch. Check it out if you feel llike it. called the little bang theory.

Nice. looking forward to the next chpt. I wrote one a while ago featuring Kaley and Melissa Rauch. Check it out if you feel llike it. called the little bang theory.

As a matter of fact I have! Wonderful stories yourself!

Sorry for the delay! I've been really busy the past few weeks. But PART 2 is OFFICIALLY RELEASED!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back