• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Munch wrap-up and ideas for next one...

TickleChgo

Verified
Well, we sure melted some snow and knocked a few icicles off last night! The munch portion was well-attended, and almost an equal number of men and women.

Afterwards at SINS, a good time was had by all. First of all, the joint was a rockin’ – it was as full as I’ve ever seen it with all kinds of scenes going on all around.

Just about everyone in our group took a turn getting tickled – I think we had a total of 5 scenes – 2 with women ‘lee’s and 3 with men. Both Mrs. TC and I took turns getting gang tickled, and thanks to all who helped out. IMHO, Mrs. TC’s scene was particularly hot – she was down to her panties and a camisole, I tied her down to a massage table, and five people were tickling her with fingers, feathers, and Sonicares while I heated her up with a Hitachi…

As usual, those who turned out had a good time, and hope those who didn’t make it can join us next time.

Speaking of which, there was talk of a gathering on a Saturday night. If we go to SINS afterwards, it would cost $15 for those who are not members. Please let me know if you would be in favor of that.

Sounds like you had a great time! Was there any upper body tickling? I'm from Milwaukee and would definitely come to the next one if there was.

Sounds like you had a great time! Was there any upper body tickling? I'm from Milwaukee and would definitely come to the next one if there was.

Of course there was! With 5 people on my wife, they weren't all tickling her feet. And the other scenes were likewise all-over tickling.

You should check out the next one...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back