• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tournament of Ex's: Part 1 - It's On

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
It was a late night and Drew was a bit tipsy. As would from time to time in such a state, he sent a chat message to his college girlfriend, Brittany. The two had stayed in touch - though it was now twelve years since they’d graduated - mainly through occasional chatting. Brittany was 5’3” with long, curly black hair, olive skin, and strikingly beautiful. She had a wild side, more so than anyone else Drew had dated. Brittany happened to be a bit tipsy this evening as well. They chatted for a while about this and that and what they had done that evening.

Then Brittany wrote, “Do you keep in touch with your other exes like this?”

“Actually no, not really - just you,” Drew replied honestly.

“Do you think about them ever?” she asked.

“Um....” he typed. “I mean, from time to time.”

“Did you tickle all of them as much as you tickled me?”

Drew’s jaw dropped. Though he had occasionally tried to bring up tickling in their chats since the old days, he never had much success.

Drew: um.....

Brittany: you had such a thing for tickling!

Drew: that is true...

Brittany: i bet you’d love to tickle your exes again, just to see what it’s like now

Drew: well, I mean, I wouldn’t be opposed to it...

Brittany: it’d be kind of fun, get the whole of us all together

Drew: ha, yes, everyone altogether...right

Brittany: seriously, I think we should do it

Drew: what? what do you mean?

Brittany: let’s have a tickle tournament with all your exes

Drew: you’re drunk

Brittany: a little, but I’m serious

Drew: if you can pull it together, i’m all in. cmon, stop teasing me.

Brittany: wouldn’t you love it?

Drew: of course I would, but obviously none of them would ever agree to that

Brittany: I would

Drew: well, i love that you would...but one person isn’t a “tournament”

Brittany: we could do it

Drew: how?

Brittany: people will do anything if you throw enough money at them

Drew: well, I don’t think I have that kind of money...

Brittany: i’ll help sponsor it. i’ve been doing really well at work with my marketing firm. between the two of us, we could offer a fair amount to each.

Drew: not enough to seriously convince any of them

Brittany: how about you tell all your little tickling friends from online and we sell tickets

Drew: right, like they’re going to be more apt to have this little event with strangers watching

Brittany: people will do anything if you throw enough money at them

Drew: you really think if we showered my exes with cash, they’d do this?

Brittany: they’d do it. they’d use the money as an excuse, but deep down I bet they’d love to do it anyway.

Drew: you don’t know my exes, Britt. Ella and I ended on really bad terms, no way in hell would she ever do this.

Brittany: I’ll work on her. I can convince her. Leave this to me.

Drew: Really?

Brittany: yes, getting them to sign on won’t be an issue. I’ll take care of it. Now let’s figure out how it’s going to work.

Drew: you’re insane.

Brittany: you always loved that accidental tickling stuff, like the doctor’s and pedicures...we should use that in the tournament.

Drew: oooh....i’m starting to like where this is going...

Brittany: ooh! i’ve got it! okay - the first round is a mock doctor’s stomach exam. the second round is a pedicure. only the strong survive.

Drew: i love it

Drew: who would administer these treatments, though?

Brittany: got any kinky friends? it can’t be you, you need to be front and center, watching it all.

Drew: well...I do have one kinky friend, Antonio. he’s into feet, I think - so I think he’d enjoy this. He’d enjoy anything kinky.

Brittany: brilliant. Antonio it is. how many exes are there? long term only - the serious ones.

Drew: well....let’s see....I guess there are six

Brittany: that can work. so, we time people to see how long they can handle the exam and the pedicure scrub before surrendering. i’m sure Antonio can be ruthless. top four advance to the next round.

Drew: what happens in the next round?

Brittany: one-on-one tickle fights. we’ll seed ‘em, 1 through 4. then the top two finalists go at it for the crown.

Drew: and the winner gets...?

Brittany: a huge pot of money. we’ll give each girl a good amount just for entering, but the winner gets a really good cash prize. really good.

Drew: you really think...?

Brittany: yes!! absolutely. they’ll do it. just give me each of their contact information and I’ll write them right now. i’m so excited...i love this.

Drew: i’m not going to stop you....

Drew gave Brittany the contact information, but he didn’t really expect her to go ahead and get in touch with them all. However, three days later, he received an email from her. It read:

Here’s the report. Congratulations, we’re on.

Whitney, the one who got away...she’s in. She’s kinky deep down. She loves this stuff, I can tell.

Drew and Whitney dated for six weeks in high school. He rarely tickled her at all when they were together but he found out later through a story she told him that she was unbelievably ticklish. She told him of being pinned down and tortured by two male friends - he couldn’t believe his ears as he’d listened. They later became close friends and he tickled her a lot. She hated it, but seemed to welcome it somehow, too. Whitney was tall - 6’0” and thin, with brown hair and blue eyes.

Your high school sweetheart, Ashley, was all in. She seems bored, seems to think it’s kinky and would be fun.

Drew paused. He thought back about the girl who was his first real long-term girlfriend. She was 5’3” with brown hair, blue eyes cute as a button. He remembered the very first time he tickled her, while watching TV on the couch and she leaned forward to grab something, exposing her bare sole. He tickled her and she nearly fell off the couch, and said, “I’m incredibly ticklish.”

Her stories what made him first realize how crazy he was about accidental tickling. She told him about the trip to the doctor for her arch problems when he drew on her soles, causing her to squirm and giggle and grip the table while her mother told the doctor, “She’s very ticklish.” She told him about the doctor who checked her back and hips with his hands all over her sides and how she could barely take it. And of course, tummy exams which led to the doctor apologizing for tickling her and her saying in a stressed out voice, “Iiitt’s ooookkayy.....”

Since we’re going in chronological order, of course, I’m in. You know I can handle it.

Brittany was Drew’s college girlfriend. She described herself, the first time he tickled her, as “so ticklish - unbelievable”. A few times during their summers apart in college, her best friend would tickle her while they were on the phone in order to get a rise out of Drew. It seemed to be a well-established fact that she was ticklish; her cousin once told some of Brittany’s friends, “Y’all know Britt’s REAL ticklish?” Brittany was a party girl, with long dark brown curly hair, brown eyes and olive skin. She was 5’3”. Her face was supreme, perfect beauty.

Tess was an interesting sell. We emailed back and forth a few times. I think she decided to do it ultimately for the money. Her family didn’t have a lot, and though she’s doing okay now, I think she liked the idea of such a big boost.

Tess was outdoorsy, with shoulder-length brown hair, blue eyes and freckles. She was Irish looking and attractive, standing 5’6”. Drew remembered fondly one of the best stories he’d ever heard, the time he realized that hearing about a girlfriend being tickled, even by other guys, could be incredibly arousing: she had been leading an outdoor adventure trip and had been surprise-attacked on a trail by the group. They pinned her down and tortured her while she begged them to stop, yelling, “Enough! Enough!” The story was almost too good.

Ella....wow. Things didn’t end well at all between you, did it? She said no several times over the first two days. But then what seemed to happen was that she talked to one of her friends who knew you and she convinced her. She said, “I’m doing this for my friend, not for Drew.”

Drew thought about what possibly could have happened to get Ella to agree to it. Her friend and roommate from college, Erin, appeared to have a ticklish fetish too. She was getting into tickle fights with her boyfriend all the time and had made a remark to Drew once about being “on their turf now” when he tickled Ella in front of her in their suite. Drew knew that Erin had since been dating women, and he wondered if she’d convinced Ella to do the tournament because she herself wanted so badly to see it.

Ella was 5’5” with blue eyes and wavy blonde hair. The first three girls Drew had been in long-term relationships with were very ticklish, but Ella was beyond ticklish. She indulged Drew a lot, although she really couldn’t stand being tickled at all. She had an amazing laugh, full of little hiccup sounding giggles, that everyone loved. He was able to be a relentless tickler with her - it had been quite incredible.

I’m sure it doesn’t surprise you that Darcy is in. I think she still likes you....and is doing this to see if she can win you over again.

Drew had no doubt this was true. Their breakup was bad and Darcy had never gotten over him. She had to really want him back badly to be willing to endure tickling for him. She was also extraordinarily ticklish and had been subject to constant torture by family and friends her whole life. It was as if she just gave off a “tickle me” vibe with her giggly personality. She had also told Drew the most stunning accidental tickle story he’d ever heard - a tale of having her stomach examined by a doctor and laughing, thrashing, pleading, begging and fighting him off the entire time. Darcy was beautiful, 5’6”, thin, long straight brown hair and green eyes.

So make sure Antonio is in. We’ve got the date set and everything. I rented a little space for it, and there are some stands for a crowd. The Tournament of the Ex’s is on!

TO BE CONTINUED....

***A special note to TMF Members: as the tournament looms, you can read many stories about each of these contestants in both the true and fictional stories sections. If anyone is interested in me cataloguing them together by contestant, please let me know***

This does sound interesting. I love Darcy. I'm sorry you two aren't together anymore

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back