• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tournament of Ex's Round 2: The Pedicure Round

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
PART ONE HERE: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?246458-Tournament-of-Ex-s-Part-1-It-s-On

--

Antonio stood in the center of the small, arena-style ring and with an elegant, booming voice, welcomed everyone and began to read the rules. His imposing 6’4” frame commanded the attention of the audience and participants alike

“Welcome, everyone,” he bellowed. “We are so pleased to be putting on this tournament for all of your delight and entertainment. Contestants, please listen closely while I indicate how the tournament will work. It is important that you understand all the rules.

“The first round will be the Pedicure Round. One at a time, each contestant will attempt to endure the scrubbing techniques used in a pedicure - from yours truly. The order will be determined by a random drawing. Your objective is to endure as long as you can. When you can no longer endure, you ring the hand buzzer to your side, and I will cease. Points will be awarded by order of duration: the contestant lasting the longest receives six points, and the contestant lasting the shortest receives one. Contestants are each allowed one - and only one - pull-away of the foot. Pulling a foot away a second time will be considered the equivalent of ringing the buzzer for mercy.

“The second round will be the Abdomen Exam, or more affectionately known as the Tummy Tickle Round. I will examine your belly in the manner of a doctor during a physical examination. The same rules and process apply from the Pedicure Round. Contestants may not touch my hand or arm - that will be considered the equivalent of ringing the buzzer.

“Point totals from these two rounds will be tallied and the top four contestants will advance to the Tickle Fight Round. In the Tickle Fight round, the top ranked contestant will face the fourth ranked contestant, and the second and third ranked will compete. Tickling is the only method of combat permitted in this round. Contestants may not use other methods of force to pin an opponent down, although once on the ground, a contestant may be held down by their opponent. A contestant must yell ‘mercy’ to surrender once she can no longer take the tickling.

“The rules of the final round will be revealed at the beginning of the round at the end of today. Again, on behalf of Drew, Brittany and myself, we thank you all for being here today.”

Drew sat ringside. Across the ring, he saw Erin, who had convinced Ella to participate, in the stands. She gave him a wicked grin and a wink.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the drawing for the order in which the Pedicure Round contestants will compete will now occur,” said Antonio. He reached his hand into a hat and pulled out the first name and read it with thunder, “The first contestant will be Ashley!”

Ashley, sitting on a chair inside the ring with all the other ladies, immediately gave a half-smile, half-look of terror and buried her head in her hands.

Antonio continued: “Second will be Whitney. Third, Tess. Fourth, Ella. Fifth, Darcy. And sixth, Brittany.”

Antonio gestured to Ashley to come forth. In the center of the ring was a luxurious looking chair which appeared to have been somehow taken right out of a nail spa. Below it was a tub of warm, soapy water. Ashley, very tentatively, got up and went to sit in the chair.

“And we begin!” Anthony yelled and the crowd, largely made up of TMF members, cheered.

Ashley slipped off her flip-flops as she stepped into the chair, revealing fully her size 8 1/2 feet with her soft, pink soles and long, thin toes, which were painted red. She had told Drew when they were dating that having a second toe that is longer than the big toe was a sign of wisdom. She put her feet in the tub. Antonio took her left foot in his hand and rinsed it with the soapy water. Ashley’s leg flinched. He repeated with the right foot, and then revealed a container of some kind of lotion. “For a smoother scrub,” he said with a smile. He lathered her left foot with it. Ashley bit her lip and covered her face with one hand, smiling in dismay, her eyebrows raised high. Then, Antonio began scrubbing with a pumice brush just like are used in spas.

Ashley immediately started giggling. She rolled her head back and her eyebrows went up again, as if she was laughing at a terrible joke made by an insane person. She covered her face again, clearly embarrassed to be the first person to be submitted to this torture, in front of all these people.

“Ohhhhh my god!” she said as she laughed. Although she was clearly incredibly ticklish, indeed, she didn’t seem panicked, and there was almost a sense of delight you could feel from her. “Ittttt tiiiicckkllleeessssss....” she said in a high-pitched, quivering voice, drawing out each syllable slowly. She wiggled her long toes all around wildly as Antonio scrubbed, as if she could somehow keep each toe away from him if she tried hard enough. When he got close to them with his scrubbing, her foot shot away unexpectedly.

The clock stopped. It read 17 seconds. Antonio said, “Your one pull-away has been used up,” and motioned for her to now place her left foot in his hand. She reluctantly did so, again making her scared face. Antonio began to scrub the other foot and the clock restarted. Immediately, Ashley let out a high-pitched yelp and broke into giggles once again. “Ohhh!! Woww!!” she seemed to exclaim between giggles. She began to writhe in her chair, her arms gripping the sides. Antonio was clearly enjoying himself. “I - I - I can’t take this,” she cried out. Her hand began to move toward the buzzer. She stopped herself momentarily and brought it up to her face again. Antonio scrubbed relentlessly on the ball of her foot again and she screeched and pressed the buzzer. The clock stopped, reading 0:37.

“Nice job,” Antonio said with a smile. Ashley’s eyes widened, and she shook her head as she hopped out of the chair.

Whitney was next. She removed her flip flops, hopped in the chair, and said, “I can’t believe I’m doing this. I can’t believe I’m doing this. Seriously, what am I doing? Am I crazy?”

Antonio smiled, rinsed her size 10 feet and her long toes, which were naked, applied the lotion and began scrubbing. “OHMYGOD!” Whitney exclaimed, her foot jerking but not pulling away. “Ohmygod, this sucks. This sucks.” It was as if talking to herself out loud might somehow keep her sane or keep her from exploding into a fit of laughter.

However, it did not. She burst into fast, high-pitched giggles. “I’m - hahahahahaha - too ticklish -ahhahahahahahah - for this,” she exclaimed and hit the buzzer. The clock read 14 seconds.

“Well,” said Antonio. “That’s that. Next!”

Tess was third. She slipped off her size 8 flip-flops to reveal her soft, pink soles and ever-so-slightly pudgy toes, painted blue. Tess rarely got pedicures - in fact had only done so twice in her life, before weddings. She was an outdoorsy tomgirl, and pampering was usually too girly for her. Antonio went to work.

Tess showed little reaction as Antonio began to scrub. After about ten seconds, the right side of her lips curled up a tiny bit. Then she slowly began to bite her lip. She began to look around nervously. She appeared to start whispering to herself, “Okay...okay....okay....” She put her finger up to her mouth and bit it. Clearly strong, and less ticklish than the first two girls, she was doing well, but was beginning to struggle with her composure. Forty-five seconds past, and Antonio decided to try switching feet. When he started to scrub her other foot, she immediately jerked it slightly. Antonio stayed with the ball, where he had started, and Tess jerked again. She bit her lip and looked to the side. She began to giggle just a little bit. The clock continued to run. She gripped the arms of the chair. Then, at a certain point, her face got redder and redder and she reached for the buzzer and yelled, “OKAY!”

The clock read 1:47. It was an impressive showing and Antonio congratulated her.

Ella walked up quickly and nervously to the chair, as if somehow getting there quickly would allow the whole thing to be over quickly. She didn’t look as if she particularly wanted to be there. Her feet were pretty - they were a size 9, red painted long toes, and soft soles.

Antonio began to scrub and Ella looked extremely uncomfortable. This was a girl who Drew had watched get a pedicure and hold in her laughter because she was embarrassed, to the point where she felt nauseous. Could she let herself laugh in front of a crowd?

She continued to look incredibly nervous and uneasy, biting her lip. She jerked her foot. Then, suddenly, it came - and she put her hand over her mouth as if she was shocked it had happened. Her high pitched, hiccup laugh exploded through the room. She laughed harder and harder, between laughter saying, “Okayokayokay enoughenough, please, please...”

Drew looked at Erin, but her eyes were fixed passionately on Ella. When he looked back at the ring, Ella had hit the button. The time was 21 seconds.

Darcy, with her stunningly perfect size 7 feet, sat in the chair. Her toes were painted red. As Antonio reached to touch them she said to him, “Sorry, they’re sweaty. I’m nervous.” Antonio just grinned and began his work.

Drew had also witnessed Darcy control her laughter during an extremely ticklish pedicure, but the nervousness seemed to be too high this time. Within five seconds she was giggling, and she jerked her foot away a few seconds later with the clock stopped at :09. “That was your one pull-away, Darcy,” said Antonio. “No more.” He continued. She gripped the sides of the chair and squirmed, fighting laughter. She seemed determined to be able to keep it together and advance. She wanted Drew to be able to see her in the later rounds, which as much as she knew she would detest, he would love. After what seemed like an eternity to her, but was only 24 seconds on the clock, she screamed, “NOOO!!!” and hit the buzzer.

Brittany was last, with her gorgeous, very tan size 7 1/2 feet, long thin toes, painted purple. Brittany enjoyed pedicures regularly and although they tickled her, it usually wasn’t too bad. “Feels good,” she said to Antonio with a smile as he scrubbed. He worked hard to try to find a ticklish spot. Eventually, he did - right under her big toe - and Brittany bit her lip began squirming in her seat. He kept going, and eventually she broke down and hit the buzzer - but not before 50 seconds had past.

Antonio took the microphone and said, “Our rankings for the first round are as follows: first place, with six points is Tess! Second place, with 5 points, is Brittany. Third place, with four points, is Ashley! Fourth place, with three points, is Ella. Fifth place, with two points, is Darcy. And sixth place, with one point, is Whitney. There will be a half-hour break now before we proceed to Round 2.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back