• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oregon Tickling Club?

Oregon Tickler

Hi:

I'm interested in forming an Oregon tickling club, where ticklees and ticklers can meet in a safe, fun, discreet environment for tickling and maybe meals sometimes. Perhaps the meetings could be held in Portland and rotated to cities where there are other members? Just a thought. I hope to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Oregon Tickler

NW tickling

Hey there,
Sounds like Im not the only one. I just set up a couple of ways for people interested in tickling in the Pac NW to contact me. I figure they can just email or IM me on Yahoo Instant Messenger, and from there a list can begin to build of who is intesested and where they're from. Once numbers are suffecient enough to warrent a gathering or "munch", they're all on the list and can just be emailed with a time and place :)
Of course there will probably be preliminary emails sent out to everyone so that they can give their imput on when and where would make attendance the easiest for them. Wouldnt wanna schedule something for Saturday in Seattle if the majority live in Oregon and work on the weekends right? lol. Anyway...the contact info is:
[email protected]
or
YIM screenname: nwtickling

Hope to hear from you and everyone up here soon!

hey guys - i live in portland, and would be very interested in a gathering here. i have yet to meet ticklephile in portland and i've lived here four years.

West Coast Gatherings had one up there YEARS ago. Was only a handful of us in your area back then. Hope you folks get this going. Lemme know if I can help in any way.

Go OR!

I am in Seattle, but I'd strongly consider attending an event in Portland (and possibly elsewhere in OR... Bend, anyone?). Portland is such a neat city..!

I am in Seattle, but I'd strongly consider attending an event in Portland (and possibly elsewhere in OR... Bend, anyone?). Portland is such a neat city..!

Hey I would be down for a gathering in Bend (I live there!!). That being said I am interested in hearing about a portland gathering as well.

I love the idea. GO Oregon!!

we don't get much opportunities out here in the west so it seems (Except for California)

Oregon tickling club or fest or whatever you want to call it. AWESOME IDEA!

Hello all I'm Marco in the San Francisco Bay Area. I do get up to Portland & Seattle on business fairly often. I actually have a tickle friends in both areas and would love to assist in establishing munches or gatherings in either area.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back