• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rrriiiinnnnnngggggggggg! It's for me! FFF/F

Tiffany

TMF Expert
OMG! I am soooo exhausted! Paige came to see us, and we got into another game of "Ticklish Telephone". This time we were me at Judy, Judy at Annie, Annie at Paige, and Paige at me. Annie was selected leader, and I closed my eyes as she started, trying to brace myself, figuring she'd go right to the feathers! (True, I didn't SEE any of the others with feathers, but I had one. So I figured the others did, too!). I heard Paige giggle, then felt her gently tickling my toes. I started doing the same to Judy, and we all happily giggled for a few moments. Then Paige started laughing quite hard, and tickled the balls of my feet. I started laughing harder, too, hoping I was going to get another shot at Paige.
"Give up, Paige?" Annie giggled, the balls of her own feet being teased by Judy.
"N-No! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Paige howled. Not again! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"Okay, then." Annie said. "Tiffer's turn!"
I barely had time to utter a shocked "What?", when I felt the feather dancing over my arches!
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Not the feathers! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I screamed.
"Had enough?" Paiged asked, laughing pretty good herself.
I shook my head vigorously "I won't! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! Won't give! HAHAHAAHAHAAAHAAHAHAAHA!"
"Oh yes she will!" said Judy, who I had stopped tickling in my hysterics. She was still tickling Annie, however, who was tickling Paige. After a few minutes, I knew my fate was sealed.
"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAAHAHAHA! OKAY! OKAY!" I yellsd. "I CAN'T TAKE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! ANYMORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MERCYYYYYYY!"
Paige stopped tickling. I lay in a giggling heap, knowing what was coming next.
"Yea! Tiffer's it!" cheered Annie, clapping her hands.
"Ohhhhhh," I moaned. "Can't we talk this over?"
"Not a chance!" said Paige. "I've been waiting for this. Now you get to see how good I am!"
"Assume the position!" Annie said.
I lay down, and stretched out on my bed. I was bound in seconds.
"Now normally, we would tickle you all over." Paige informed me. "But since this is your first time, we wanted it to be....memorable!"
All three of them approached my feet, waving their feathers.
"WAIT!" I gasped. "YOU CAN'T!"
"Yeah, Tiffer, I think we can." said Annie. "By the way, your safeword is marshmallows, but don't be using it flippantly, or we'll take it away!'
I gritted my teeth. "I won't be using it at all, you bitches!"
"Ooooh! She catches on fast!" said Paige, "Anytime, Annie."
"All right, ladies" Annie said, looking directly at me. "One....two....three!"
With that Annie, Judy, and Paige began feather tickling my soles. I busrst into immediate, hysterical laughter, twisting, bucking, squirming and thrashing.
"Wow! You guys were right! She IS a little ticklebug, isn't she?" said Paige.
"Especially when you say 'Cootchie, cootchie, coo'" added Judy.
"AHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA! JUDY! DOHOHOHOHON'T!" I pleaded. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Oh, really?" Paige smirked, and started running her feather betweeen my toes. "Cootchie, cootchie coo, Tiffer! Cootchie, coootchie, cooooooo!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! P-P-PAIGE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA! STOP IT! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEESE!" I begged, to no avail.
"Is tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle better?" Paige taunted.
"HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!" I answered my feet and body wriggling wildly.
"Oh, look, guys!" said Judy. "She's tearing! Isn't that CUTE? Tickle, tickle!".
True enough, tears were running down the side of my head, and into my ears, tickling them as well.
"YOU GUYS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I was practically shrieking at this point. "PLEASE, PLEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!"
"I don't hear any safeword." Annie said.
"No matter." said Paige. "I could do this for hours, and hours, and hours! Cootchie, cootchie, cootchie, cootchie, cootchie!"
In MUCH less time than hours, and hours, I couldn't handle any more.
"HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OKAY! I GIVE! HAHAHAHHAHAHHHAA! MARSH.....MARSH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! MARSHMALLOWES!!!!!" I cried.
The girls stopped, while I gasped for breath. Later, I was informed that I had lasted fiffteen minutes an twenty six seconds.
"Really?' I said. "Well you could knock me over with a feather! Speaking of which, are any of you feather ticklish?"
"Well," Judy said. "Feathes do tickle me, bu not that much. Fingernails, on the other HAND..." She giggled at her own joke.
"Okay, true confession time." said Annie. "Between the toes. Big surprise, right?"
"Do you remember what Judy did to me last week?" Paige asked me. I nodded.
"She could have gotten the same reaction with a couple nice feathers." she said. "I'm extremely feather ticklish under my arms."
"In that case," said Judy, "We'll have to have a Paige, Tiffer, Annie feather tickle contest someday!'
If and when it happens, and it just might, I'll report back here.

To be Continued.....

Excellent

I love all you stories. You four are becoming some of my idols, and I usually don't even like real tickling. But yours is the best. Keep it up.

Tiffany, your stories are great!!! this has to be one of the biggest fantasies i can ever imagine. 4 women tickling each other on a routine basis. oh how i wish i was there just to watch!!!! let us know what happens next.

You guys will always know, 'cause I will always tell you!:) After studying hard all week, our little get togethers are the perfect "Stress busters". Makes us more productive!

oh man

would u girls like a guy to tickle torture as much as u want? cuz im perfectly open!!!!!!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back