• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cozy Tickle Gathering, Queens, NY and Upstate, NY

Indicate Interest in Queens, NY or Upstate NY Tickle Gathering

• Yes! Queens, NY Gathering

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Yes! Upstate, NY Gathering

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Yes! Both

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • No Thanks but Good Luck!

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

MistressMia

Verified
Cozy Tickle MUNCH in Queens, NY

Hey all,

I'm working on a plan to have a gathering in Queens in the early Spring. If everything goes accordingly, this cozy gathering will be a prelude to a BIGGER Munch to be held in upstate NY near Montecello (which is only about 2 hours from Queens) in late Spring or early Summer.

I have come to the conclusion that I may never be able to make it to the other upstate gatherings because it is much too far. On that note, I'm sure there are many other's in the same boat.

I will be doing some reconnaisance near that area and will report on all of the possibilities!

I feel this would be a great opportunity for those that want to come out and play but just can't make the longer trip up North.

Please reply to this thread and indicate your interest in either one or both of the gatherings. Also, you can email me with a valid email addy and I will add you to my email list. [email protected]

***********IMPORTANT NOTICE***************
Hey again,
I had to come back and edit my own post to say that if you're going to email me, put a reference in the subject line like "Queens Gathering" or NY "Gathering". The reason is that I receive tons of junk email everyday and the bottom line is if the subject line is Tickle related it gets read and if it's anything else it gets deleted. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I'm definitely interested in the Queens gathering as long as it's accessible by subway. I don't drive, so going to an upstate gathering could be a problem for me unless you can take Amtrak or Metro-North there.

Yes, I would definitely be interested in a Queens gathering, and possibly in an upstate gathering.

Where In Quees?

I would like to try to meet some others in NYC.
If the location in Queens is easily accessible,
I will try to join in.

Ticklernyc

I live in queens so that will be easy enough ... i will send my email addy to you ... Master Paladin

Mistress Mia, q-ball and myself are definately interested in attending both gatherings. I've been waiting for something more local, and this sounds perfect. Since he and I are somewhat disabled, we will require some assistance once there, but we can get there.

P.S. You are so cute!

Double T said:
Mistress Mia, q-ball and myself are definately interested in attending both gatherings. I've been waiting for something more local, and this sounds perfect. Since he and I are somewhat disabled, we will require some assistance once there, but we can get there.

P.S. You are so cute!

DT my friend....I am a Patient Care Tech, I will be able to give you all the help you need. Fret not.

TTD

Double T,
you are very welcome and you and your will be taken care of. No worries. TTD is one of the most responsible, safe and respectful people I've met. Those that know him will agree that he's an "at-your-service" type of guy.

I had the privelege of attending my very first gathering with him as the host and he made my husband and I feel very comfortable. TTD's Hyenas gatherings are very warm, friendly and stress-free. I hope to follow suite with my own get-together.

BTW, thank you for the compliment. **awe shucks** (A little bit of ego-stroking never hurt anyone) ;)

MistressMia said:
Double T,
you are very welcome and you and your will be taken care of. No worries. TTD is one of the most responsible, safe and respectful people I've met. Those that know him will agree that he's an "at-your-service" type of guy.

I had the privelege of attending my very first gathering with him as the host and he made my husband and I feel very comfortable. TTD's Hyenas gatherings are very warm, friendly and stress-free. I hope to follow suite with my own get-together.

BTW, thank you for the compliment. **awe shucks** (A little bit of ego-stroking never hurt anyone) ;)

Awww thanks Mia! From you, this is the highest compliment I have ever received. You made me feel very warm on this windy chilly day.

TTD

Hey Mia, Queens definately works!!!!
Count me in !!!
Buck

Hi Mia!, Let me know if you need any help with your gathering, I don't live that far from Queens and wouldn't mind pitching in! While TTD is in the medical field and can help out tremendously with his physical care-taking talents, I myself have a Special Ed/Psychology degree and can help out with those who are KooKooKrazey and Demented!:veryhappy

Re: Where In Quees?

ticklernyc said:

I would like to try to meet some others in NYC.
If the location in Queens is easily accessible,
I will try to join in.

Ticklernyc

My thoughts exactly!

As a Queens resident, I'm quite interested, and I'm sure Nightfall should be able to make it as well.

queens yea!

Ok I know that I just moved here but I'm all for Queens! You lovely east coast people can welcome me to the neighborhood!

ticklegrrrl

Re: queens yea!

Ticklegrrrl said:
Ok I know that I just moved here but I'm all for Queens! You lovely east coast people can welcome me to the neighborhood!

ticklegrrrl

Welcome to the Right(East)Coast, Ticklegrrrl!:devil:

TTD

Update

Now that I know that there is a definite interest in a gathering, I will be scouting some spaces available.

I will be checking out a space in Queens and another space in Neversink, NY which is close to Montecello (this is the near-upstate spot that I mentioned before).

As a back up plan to the Queens location, I have checked out a club/dungeon space that is in East Farmingdale. This is commercial space that is available for hosting adult parties of many kinds. I believe this to be an ideal spot. It's clean, food is allowed and there is equipment readily available for restraint and tickle torture!

The other place in Queens is a private residence and I don't know if it will be condusive to play. I will be checking it out tomorrow morning.

So at this early stage of planning, is there anyone that would be opposed to a Long Island gathering instead of Queens?

Transportation details can be ironed out. There is lodging available for a very reasonable rate right next door.

Those of you that responded to the Queens gathering please tell me your thoughts on a LI Gathering.

Cheers

No opposition at all! Farmingdale is closer to where i live, anyway. TTD, I know yopu are a stand up, at your service kind of guy, from what everyone has said about you, and who else would stay on line with me when a certain someone from Virginia was WAY overdue? Heh heh! I look extremely forward to meeting you, and as many others as possible!

Double T said:
No opposition at all! Farmingdale is closer to where i live, anyway. TTD, I know yopu are a stand up, at your service kind of guy, from what everyone has said about you, and who else would stay on line with me when a certain someone from Virginia was WAY overdue? Heh heh! I look extremely forward to meeting you, and as many others as possible!

Thanks DT! Looking forward to meeting you as well. I want to see the face of the man who was loonie enough to stay on line so long waiting for that "overdue" Virginian who is still overdue!;) :D

TTD

Prefer Queens

Sorry but Queens is better for me.

Traveling to Farmingdale is something I would really have to think about.

Ticklernyc

be honest now

I mean who WOULDN'T want to go to something called "cozy tickle munch?" really? ;)

ticklegrrrl

Re: be honest now

Ticklegrrrl said:
I mean who WOULDN'T want to go to something called "cozy tickle munch?" really? ;)

ticklegrrrl

Damn nice to see that "Manhattan NY" next to your Location.
Will be damn NICER to tickle you senseless, East Coast style and make you beg for mercy.

Mercy?

TTD

Farmingdale would be a HIKE and a half for me even if I am living in Rockland County at the time this much takes place but which ever would be the "better" location will just have to do.

TTD

TicklerNYC,
Is transportation the issue? Because if it is, I'd like to suggest to you and anyone else in the same situation that arrangements can be made for pick up from an LIRR Station. Basically, any NYCer's can take the Ronkonkoma line (I have to verify) out to the Farmingdale Station and we can arrange to pick you up.

I would hate not to see your face there just because of transportation.

Work with me on this and I will meat your efforts halfway. This goes for everyone.

I would really like to get this gathering off the ground.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back