• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cheeky Girls

Joe

I have this fantasy of seeing them tickling someone or being tickled on TV - they really look the type !!

Joe, who are the Cheeky Girls?

I'll Give You 'Cheeky Girls'

amk, the Cheeky Girls are the latest 'talent' to flood the British music charts. They're two twins from Transylvania (this is true), who gained notoriety on Pop Stars: The Rivals (you know the show where people 'audition' for a 'band'? I've heard you have it in the States)
for being crap at singing, crap at dancing, and crap at entertaining!

The song?

'We are the Cheeky Girls, you are the Cheeky boys', over and over and over to some lame house beat. I'd rather play naked Twiste with Rosanne than put up with that song, dear God almighty!!!

To call them a novelty act is an insult to novelty acts, they are one of a handful of wank bands who shouldn't even be let anywhere NEAR a recording studio, and the sooner they get banished into the firey wrath of Hades the better!!!

On the other hand, let's see them in a tickle fight first...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Well, I was interested. So i looked up their site, saw their pics, decided to go out on a limb and download the song. It's...um...well...uhh...

...yeah

pretty awful.

http://www.cheeky-girls.com/

I was a tad disappointed that there were only two of them, but yes, I'd like to see them tickled, and if they're crappy singers, all the more reason. :D

P.S. SmashTV, I believe the U.S. version of the "Pop Stars: The Rivals" show is "American Idol." (Someone correct me if I'm wrong.) :p

Idolising

No, you're right on the money there, amk, you know why? Because we're about to show it over here!!!! I saw an advert for it the other day, and yep, it's called 'American Idol', How much effort went into thinking that one up?

I mean, we export the programme out to you guys in the first place, and then we buy it back, but why? The contest has already happened in Amrecia, hasn't it? I seem to recall reading about some Marine being given a new date of drafting out Iraq as he's in the final or something along those lines. There's no real interest for us in the UK, as we don't know anybody on the show, the eventual winner won't be famous over here....I don't know.

Sorry for going off on one there, but I'm not a fan of reality TV shows in genreal; Big Brother, Suvivor, Fame Academy etc etc. I know this isn't the right place to air my anger, but, once I was on a roll, by jingo, I couldn't stop!!!! It's the ex media student in me coming out, I'll just put him back inside, there we go.

So, yeah, tickling...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Im pretty sure that guy who won our first version- went and gave the american winner her award...er this aint tickling no more is it so ill just shut up :-/

Deported....

...or shot, maybe? Good riddance, either way.

While you're at it, take Jordan, Barrymore, Jade from BB (I know you hate her as much as me Coolman!!), Geri Halliwell, Victoria Beckham, any tabloid media whore, essentially.

Who's with me!!?!?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back