• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hot yoga part 2 - spoiler - no tickling but read til the end and youll understand why

flugel1

TMF Regular
Julianne Hough

I own nothing and this is work of fiction. If you’re not 18 you should leave.

Julianne Hough and her friend, Kristen Bell, and just been to a very special hot yoga session. There were about 10 beautiful Hollywood ladies there. It was a very sensual, sexual and amazing time. It ended with Julianne being tickled and kissed by many of these beauties. She now lay spent being held by Kaley Cuoco and Kristen Bell.

“ HOLY SHIT was all Julianne could say. “ See, I told you, you’d have fun” Kristen smiled. “Does this happen at everyone of these ‘special sessions?’ “ Julianne asked trying to recover. “Variations on a theme” Kaley explained “but something sexual usually breaks out with this bunch. I personally like the tickle fights” “Me too “ added Kristen and they started to tickle Julianne. “GUYS…seriously I’ve had enough” She giggled and tried to roll away. “Oh I don’t think so.” Kristen said and rolled the naked and giggling dancer on her stomach and sat on her perfect butt. She started on the sides and ran her hands up inside Juliannes arm pits and wiggled. Kristen loved being butt to butt with the beautiful dancer. “SHIT>>>>>>>COME ON KRISTEN>>>>>>>>>>PLEASE>>>>” she pleaded. Suddenly she felt Kaleys nails on her left sole. “PLEASE>>>>>>IM DYING>>>>>>HAHAHAAHH>>>U GUYS SO SUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK……“Ok, but you are too much fun” and Kristen relented. Kaley licked her ticklish sweaty sole and kissed it. “ OK, Lets get cleaned up” and the 3 headed to the shower. The girls headed to the shower and left Julianne a ticklish mess on the rug. She joined them in the shower shortly.

As she stood under the hot water and let it ease her tired muscles, both from the workout and the tickling, Julianne was astounded at the events of the past few hours. Maybe there really was something in the tea. This was so out of character for her but she had to admit she enjoyed it all. She hadn’t seen Ryan for a while and needed this release, and she had to admit it was amazing. She didn’t feel ashamed, or embarrassed. She felt alive and aroused. Kaley quickly kissed Kristen, and squeezed Juliannes butt. “Great ass,See u guys later” she said and left the shower. Lost in her thoughts, she was startled when Kristen came up from behind and put her arms around her. “Can be kinda overwhelming the first couple times” she said. “You think” Julianne retorted with a smile. Kristen kissed her neck, “See you Sunday?” she asked. “Sure will” and Kristen left the shower.

She put her black silk robe on and grabbed her clothes and walked back to her room. There was a white rose attached to the door. “How nice” she thought. When she walked into her room she was startled to see one of Rajii’s assistants sitting on the bed. Completely naked and very erect. The only light in the room was from a large candle on the table.“I am Andj. I am a gift for you from Rajii. I am here for your pleasure.” He calmly stated. “I don’t understand” Julianne was mystified. “Rajii wants you to feel welcome in his home. He enjoyed your presence at the session. He hopes you return. I am here to provide you with pleasure if you want. A massage, poetry, a drink, some food perhaps. I am at your discretion.” He continued in the same calm voice. She was having trouble looking him in the eyes.

She was stunned into silence but didn’t want to be rude or offend Rajii. “ A massage would be nice I guess” She ventured. She wasn’t sure how far ‘pleasure’ went. “Please, remove your robe and lay down on the bed” Andj instructed and gently helped her remove her robe. He hung it on the wall. In most situations, she would be very shy in her nudity, particularly around other people. This was not most situations. The bed was higher than normal, about 3 ft. There was a step at the end and she climbed up and laid down. “Scented oils, hot stones, deep tissue,……what do you desire?” he asked. “ Scented oils sounds nice” she answered. She heard the sound of a cabinet opening and soon warm liquid was being poured on her back and the scent of lilac and cinnamon filled the room.

Andj started at the base of her neck and lightly but firmly pushed and kneeded. He moved down her spine. He took great care to not be too hard but she could feel all the tension start to leave her body. It felt wonderful. His fingers were very strong, particularly his thumbs. It was obvious he was well trained as a masseuse. He worked the small of her back and then her butt. She never had someone massage her ass, but it was great. And was also firing up the arousal again. Is this what he meant ‘for your pleasure’ she wondered.

He moved down her legs. He stayed right around her pussy releasing her inner thighs. She knew she was becoming wet. He moved down to her hammies and dug deep. It hurt but in a good way. She literally felt her hamstrings soften. Down the calves and he gently took one foot in his hand. As he rubbed her arch with just his thumb, a current went thru Julianne’s body. As he continued she felt herself getting wetter and more aroused. He went to the other foot and continued. And the effect it was having on Julianne continued. This process took about 20 minutes. She was in heaven, completely relaxed and very turned on when he stopped. She thought he was done and started to say thank you. And he quietly sushed her. “Stay quiet and embrace the moment. Feel every sensation” he said softly.

She felt him gently take her hands and extend them out over the bed. He gently pulled each finger and thumb. He turned her palms up and placed one in each hand. His hands felt huge to her. He rubbed and pulled on the underside of each finger and it was as if he was pulling all the toxins out of her body. He started to put pressure on each palm with his thumb and rub. It got deeper and deeper. It felt strangely hypnotizing. Her poured a small amount of the wonderful oil on her wrists and started brush it down her arms with his fingertips. It tickled but in a amazing way. No giggling this time. He teased her inner elbows with his nails. More oil on her biceps and brushing toward her shoulders. The scent became more pronounced.

When he reached her shoulder, he placed his thumbs right above the scapulas and spread out his fingers. It seemed like his 2 hands could cover her entire body. She could feel his thumbs move deep and his fingers pulsed her shoulders. He pressed into her with his hands and again she could feel her muscles relax. He turned her hands so the palms were facing each other and brought her arms in so they were touching his torso. He put his hands over hers and slowly backed away. He stopped when her hands were on his hips and her arms were extended. She felt him move his left hand and her right. He wrapped her tiny hand around his large erection.

It felt huge. It felt warm. It felt good. She didn’t know what she was supposed to do. She didn’t know what she wanted to do. She held him there for a moment. Her hands were slick from the oil. She slowly moved her hand up his shaft. Then slowly down. She did this a few times. It covered his penis with oil. Shyly, she moved her left hand over. She held him with both hands. She could feel the energy coming off him. She could feel herself getting wetter. She was unsure how far she wanted this to go. But she was having ‘pleasure’.

She was feeling every sensation and embracing the moment. Even if it took both hands. She wanted to look at him, she wanted to talk to him. But there something very powerful about the silence and the darkness. She had stopped moving her hands. He moved forward toward the edge of the bed. She kept her hands on him and bent at the elbows. When he got to the edge of the bed he stopped. She knew he was inches from her face.
She removed her left hand and started stroking him with her right. “Do you like this, Andj?” she whispered. “Very much, but I am here for your pleasure. Do you like this, ………Julianne?” and she was startled to hear her name. It instantly made things more intimate. “Very much” she whispered back. “What would bring you pleasure…….Julianne?” he asked.

She hesitated a moment. “This” she said and lifted herself up on her elbows and moved forward. She took the head of his penis into her mouth. She played with him with her tongue. She took her right hand massaged the base of his shaft. She took more of him into her mouth. He started to run his fingers thru her luscious blond locks. WHAT IN THE HELL AM I DOING she was thinking. But I’m doing what brings me pleasure came her next thought. And it was.

Truth was Julianne Hough loved sucking cock. It brought her complete satisfaction. It brought her power and control Big, small, thick, thin. It didn’t matter. It was one of the most sensual and sexually satisfying experiences for her. And this was doing it. The tickling, the kissing, the massage, the oils, the aroma………she was in heaven. She started to work more of him into her mouth and bob her head. He was so big it was tough to keep her mouth around him. Her jaw was getting tired and she started to hear her slurping sounds. It was driving her crazy. She thought about having him inside her.

She took him out of her mouth and started to kiss at the base. She kissed him up and down. She kissed front and back. She teased his head. She put him right on her lips and sucked in. She slide her lips up and down him and licked him with her tongue. She went back to aggressively bobbing up and down and taking him as deep into her mouth as she could. She loved the feeling of his manhood hitting the back of her throat. She tried to get as much of him inside her mouth as she could. She grasped him at the base and started to tighten around him with her lips.

He gently lifted her head off him and brought his face right next to hers. “Thank you. This is grand. But I will not climax in you. For your protection and enjoyment. You are beautiful and wonderful. And you have an amazing sexuality” he whispered. And then he kissed her gently. As he kissed her, he rolled her onto her back and started to fondle her breasts and play with her very erect nipples. They got more erect if possible. She reached around and grabbed his firm ass. It felt like granite coated in butter. She squeezed and squeezed. He moved his hands just below her breasts and squeezed. It was so unexpected she broke the kiss from laughing.

“You are very ticklish, yes?” he asked. “I believe you know that” she answered and felt herself blush. “would you like me to tickle you?” he asked in his seductive monotone accent. Again she hesitated. “Yes “ she barely whispered. “Would you like to be restrained?” he whispered into her ear.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back