• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shakira #2 - 'laughing into the night' Part 2

korn_ste

TMF Expert
The Sequel – ‘laughing into the night’

Jennifer Lopez was in London for a music award bash – she was closely followed by her two bodyguards, she stood by the bar chatting to various celebs and was having a good night,
But just when she was really enjoying herself Shakira walked past and accidentally stood on her foot,
Shakira’s boots were thick heeled and they crushed Jennifer’s toes on impact,
Jennifer let out a scream and was furious with the Columbian star,
“Watch what the F*** your doing you stupid bitch!”
Shakira apologised once she realized what she had done – but sorry wasn’t good enough and Jenny turned her back on the star,
The bodyguards lead Shakira away and told her to steer clear of Ms. Lopez in future.

Later that night the award for best international female artist of 2002 was about to be announced, and Shakira was put against Jennifer Lopez – Christina Aguilera – Madonna and Kylie Minogue,
The winner was announced as Shakira and Jennifer Lopez was furious – she stormed outside and made a phone call,
J: “Hello it’s J-Lo here, I have a job for you”
“Sure Ms. Lopez what is it?”
J: “I want you to do something for me? I will pay you big time if you can pull this off for me”
“What have I got to do?”
J: “I need you to get hold of Shakira – get a few guys and kidnap her…TONIGHT”
“hmmmm….. Let me see – I might be able to sort something out, but where do I take her?”
J: “I will tell you the address in a minute – but you must make sure she does not know I’m involved, once you deliver her I want you to leave and then come back in 4 hours”
“Ok Jenny I will call you once we have got her”

The night was pressing on and Shakira left the party to get in her limousine – it was waiting outside for her and she got in, she lay down on the back seats and fell asleep while her driver took her home,
Shakira woke around 30 minutes later and was a bit confused – her driver seemed to be lost and she did not recognise any of the dark surroundings,
S: “Driver! Where are we?”
There was no answer and she repeated her question,
S: “Excuse me this is not where you’re supposed to be taking me!”
The driver stopped the car and turned round,
“I know that! But someone else told me to bring you here”
Suddenly another car pulled up along side of the limousine and 2 men got out, Shakira panicked and got out of the other side of the limousine, she noticed the 2 men and the driver approaching her,
S: “What’s going on? Who the hell are you guys?”
The driver shouted “GET HER!”
And all 3 men chased her across a muddy field – her boots slowed her down and she could not run in them, she fell and splashed into a big puddle – soaked in mud she scrambled to get away but one of the men grabbed her legs and pulled her back,
She screamed for help but it was no use – the men tied her up and put a blindfold over her eyes, next they bundled her in to the boot of the 2nd car and drove off,
The driver got back in the limousine while the other 2 took Shakira away,
He made a phone call to Jenny,
“We’ve got her – they will be bringing her to you in 2 minutes”
J: “Nice work – don’t forget to pick her back up, shall we say 6 hours? That will give me plenty of time”
“Sure! You’re the boss – have fun”
J: “thanks – bye”

The car pulled up outside an old house in the middle of no where – the 2 men got Shakira out of the car and took her down into the basement, they sat her on a chair and tied her up even more,
Once she was secured the 2 men went back upstairs and received their cash from Ms. Lopez,
The men left the house and J-Lo locked the door and then went into the basement – as she proceeded down the stairs she began to think of tickling Shakira senseless, and her mouth began to water at the prospect of Shakira being helpless and at her mercy,
Once in the basement she locked the bottom door and moved over to her victim – Shakira was muddy and looked exhausted,
The Columbian star sobbed and asked “Who’s there?….. What’s going on?….. I know somebody is there…..Pleaseee….look just let me go and I won’t tell anyone…..please I beg you”
Jennifer knew she could not speak or else Shakira would know who it was, so she slowly un-tied Shakira’s feet and started to un-zip her long black boots,
“What are you doing?…. oh please NOOOO…. What are you doing? Oh GOD NO PLEAASEEEE NOT THAT – don’t tickle me I’m begging you, leave my boots alone – don’t take them off I’m begging you pleasssee don’t do this”
Shakira’s voice trembled with fear as she pleaded for mercy – but Jenny continued to remove the boots and she tossed them aside, next she pulled up another chair and tied Shakira’s ankles to it,
Her cries for mercy continued,
“NO please not my FEET I can’t stand it, PLEASEEE lemmeee gooooo don’t touch my feet I will go crazy”
Jennifer grabbed a cloth and gagged Shakira – but she still mumbled trying to beg her not to tickle her feet,
And now Shakira was prepared nicely for Jennifer’s punishment – J-Lo sat down on a chair next to her victim, she prodded a finger into Shakira’s ribs causing the Columbian to giggle slightly – Jennifer continued to dig her fingers harder and harder – raking Shakira’s sides hard and fast,
The muffled laughter broke out louder and louder as Shakira giggled insanely under J-Lo’s torment, she bounced up and down in the chair trying to somehow stop Jenny from tickling her sides – but she was bound tight and was unable to get free,
After a terrible 10 minutes of rib-tickling Jennifer stopped to give her victim a breather - and the Columbian gasped for air as her gag was removed,

By now Shakira was desperate to know who this was and she pleaded with her capture to say something,
“Don’t do this to me! At least say something! Your going to kill me aren’t you? That’s why you won’t speak……… your tormenting me before you slice me up! SPEAK DAMN YOU…..!”
But still Jenny did not say a word and it drove Shakira even more insane, she sobbed and begged but Jenny was simply circling her victim – the noise from J-Lo’s high-heels caused Shakira’s head to follow the motion of the steps,
After a short break Jenny un-tied Shakira’s hands and then locked them in a pair of metal shackles hanging from the ceiling,
Shakira grew more worried and still begged for mercy as the preparation continued,
“What are you doing? Oh god NOOOO don’t tickle me again ‘sob sob’ I’m begging you no more…… PLEEASSSEEEEEE”
Jennifer sat back down and grabbed some feathers – firstly she stroked one of the long feathers across Shakira’s underarms, the reaction was instant and Shakira belted out a tremendous scream – she sobbed and quickly begged for her to stop,
But Jenny laughed to herself and continued to work the feathers across Shakira’s underarms,
YYAAAAHHHHHAHHAHHA EEEEEHHHEHEHEHAHA HAHA OHH AHHAA NOO STOP THAT OOHHA HAHAHAHA HHA NO MOREEE PLEASEE I I I BEG YOUUUUUUU AARGGHHHHHHH STOP STOP STOP HHA EH AHA HAHOOOHAHAHHAA EEEEKKKK EEHHHAHAH IIEEEEEEEKKKKKAAAAAYHHHHHHAHAHA
Over 20 minutes of underarm tickling and Shakira was nearly blue in the face – Jenny was extremely happy now - and she watched the Columbian pop star breathing heavily and sobbing for her freedom.

After another short break Jenny poured a small amount of cold water over Shakira’s head – it was appreciated but Shakira wasn’t going to let her capture know,
Jennifer was now eager to get those lovely feet of Shakira’s – she slowly sat down facing Shakira’s soles and smiled as she looked at them,
Shakira began to cry out for help but it was no use – Jenny was rubbing her hands in delight as her victims toes wiggled like mad,
Eventually Jenny dragged one finger down Shakira’s left foot and the reaction was pleasing – Shakira let out a girlish scream and instantly begged not to be tickled on her feet,
Jenny did it again and again and then repeated the process on both soles, she tickled faster using 2 fingers on each foot and raking her long nails across Shakira’s beautiful feet,
HHA HHE oh no stopp this HHA HE HA AHA HOOO HAHAHA EEEIIIIIKKKKKKK AAARGHHH HHE AH HOOO HAHAHA NOOOOOO
Jennifer grew more excited as Shakira broke out into hysterical laughter – her screams were almost ear piercing and the high pitch giggles echoed the room,
Jennifer had only been lightly tickling Shakira’s feet – so she knew that more tickling would create a louder scream from her victim, it was time for the gag to be put back on – Jenny used the cloth again to silence Shakira by tying it round her mouth,
Shakira shook her head and tried to scream out again – but this time the gag was muffling her cries,
Jennifer was now ready again to give Shakira a really damn good tickling; she reached for some long feathers and sat back down by Shakira’s feet,
With no warning Jenny used the feathers with an extreme pace – twisting them in between her toes and brushing them across her soles, she tickled fast and hard and watched her victim squirm as the feathers tormented Shakira’s feet,
Jenny tickled her for 20 minutes leaving Shakira sweating and gasping for breath, and again the gag was removed – Jenny wasted little time and began to tickle her feet again, but this time she concentrated on one foot at a time – using one hand to tickle her sole and the other using a feather to torment in between her toes,
Shakira could not stand it and screamed loudly – sobbing and pleading for mercy the Columbian was being driven insane,
Jennifer continued the process on each foot for around 10 minutes – leaving her victim emotionally distraught,

Shakira was now exhausted and had no idea of her whereabouts or the time – she hoped that this was going to end soon, but somehow knew that there was more to come,
After a short 10 break Shakira spoke out “Are…..are you going to…..let me go now?”
There was no answer!
“Please let me go! You have punished me enough… I can’t take anymore”
But still no answer……….
Shakira gently sobbed and broke out into tears, after a short while she heard her capture walk towards her – she kept her head down and tried to look out through the top of her blindfold,
She saw nothing but continued to try and see – after a few seconds she caught a glimpse of the back of her head – and within a few seconds Jennifer Lopez turned round,
Shakira held her breath in amazement – her mind went wild as she began to build up a terrible anger, she stopped crying and began to smile – as Jennifer sat back down Shakira said “You can tickle me all you want! I don’t care anymore… but just remember this!……… I will find you….. whoever you are!”
Jennifer smiled and thought to herself that Shakira would never find out – and Jennifer began to start work again,
This time she knelt down and used one hand to gently massage Shakira’s right foot – then she used another hand to stroke gently on her sole,
Shakira giggled and tried to struggle but she wasn’t going anywhere – Jennifer was now tickling a bit faster lightly tracing patterns across her foot,
Jenny began to kiss the tips of Shakira’s toes as she continued to tickle her – next she slowly licked across the tops of all her toes, Shakira curled up her toes almost inviting Jenny to lick the bottoms of them,
But the Columbian was slowly losing her mind as the tickling went on and on – Jennifer was now using her tongue to lick in between her toes and tease the pop star,
But suddenly Jenny stopped and moved over to a tool box – she pulled out some small bits of string and quickly began to tie Shakira’s big toes together, and immediately gagged her victim again – and then Jennifer used both hands to drag her nails across both of Shakira’s sensitive soles,
The laughter broke out again but this time it was muffled – Jennifer began to drool as she pushed her lips against Shakira’s feet – and eventually began to nibble on her smaller toes,
She licked and sucked her toes enjoying every mouthful – but still tickled her feet harder and harder,
Shakira couldn’t take it - pleasure and torment all in one, the tickling was causing her to try and scream with laughter – but the erotic foot pleasure was making her want to scream for more,
Jennifer munched away on all of Shakira’s beautiful toes – sucking and licking to her hearts content,
After a gruelling hour of this Shakira had finally broke down – she no longer resisted and enjoyed every moment - even the tickling torment on her red-raw soles,

Jennifer took a quick look at her watch – realizing the time she stopped to go and make a phone call,
Leaving Shakira’s tied and helpless in the basement,
Once upstairs she made the phone call “Ok you can come a fetch her now – I want you to take her to the hotel and leave her outside – make sure no one sees you”
“Ok Ms. Lopez but I’m gonna be at least 20 minutes”
JL: “Ok well just be as quick as you can”
Jennifer stopped to think about what she could do while she waited – and she decided to go back downstairs one last time,
Shakira had been struggling – Jennifer could see this as Shakira’s wrists were red after she had been tugging on the shackles,
Jennifer released her from the shackles and tied her hands to the sides of the chair, next she tilted the chair right onto it’s back, leaving Shakira on the floor tied to the chair,
Jenny removed the gag and sat on Shakira’s knee’s – she tried hard to change her voice and said “Put your tongue out and don’t move it until I tell you to”
Shakira did just that – Jennifer slowly removed the high-heel from her right foot and placed it on the floor, she then placed her bare foot over Shakira’s face – Shakira’s tongue was pressed firmly against the sole of Jennifer foot,
Shakira quickly put her tongue back in – Jenny used her other foot to pres her heel into Shakira’s tummy, and she shouted “Hey!!!”
Shakira knew she had to put her tongue back out,
And once she did – Jenny moved her foot up and down along Shakira’s tongue, the Columbian obviously didn’t like it but Jenny found it to be very relaxing,
She closed her eyes relaxed as she slowly ran her foot across Shakira’s tongue,
After a few minutes she removed her other heel and repeated the process on this foot,
Jennifer was loving it and thought to herself “Why didn’t I think of this earlier?”
After around 10 minutes she placed her feet on Shakira’s chest – she smiled to herself as she looked down at her victim, and then she said “Open your mouth now”
Shakira knew what was going to happen and said “No! I won’t do it………. This is sick………..just stop this now and let me go!”
Jennifer took no notice and pressed her big toe against Shakira’s lips – “Come on!” said Jennifer, and eventually she did – Jennifer slowly placed her toe in Shakira’s mouth, she could feel the warm wetness as Shakira’s mouth closed around it,
Jenny moaned slightly and her whole body felt warm and relaxed,
She moved her toe in and out of Shakira’s mouth until the Columbian began to willingly suck her toe,
Jennifer thought to herself “Oh god yeah! She is loving this – she is sucking my toe! I don’t believe this”
Jenny switched toes and Shakira kept on devouring each toe one by one – Jenny was in dreamland and she switched to her left foot – this time she placed a few toes in Shakira’s mouth and to her amazement the Columbian sucked even more,
30 minutes had now passed since the phone call when suddenly Jenny’s phone rang out, Jenny rushed upstairs to answer it,
“Ms. Lopez I’m outside now – sorry I’m late!”
JL: “Oh don’t worry about it – ok then I will be there in a minute to let you in”
She opened the door to let him in – he instantly looked down at Jennifer’s feet to notice she was barefooted,
“What?…. ermmm….. no it doesn’t matter”
Jennifer smiled and told him to bring her shoes back up with him,

Jennifer was back in her car waiting while the guys got Shakira into their car,
The one guy came over and handed Jenny her high-heels,
“There you go! We take her back and that will be it?”
JL: “Yes and well done – I couldn’t have done it without you”
“Thanks….wait before you go…….can I ask why you took your shoes off – and what were you doing with her?”
Jennifer Lopez smiled started her engine and said “Wouldn’t you like to know?”
And she sped off in her flash car leaving a trail of dust.

THE END.

well no point in writing the 3rd part if i have no response to this one...........:(

more please

I liked this-If you have more than by all means-especially the feet part-I never used to like her until I read this story and I saw a couple of pictures of her feet and I could see them being tickled...

Wow...

Quite a tale..how about J-Lo getting her feet tickled now? lol.....just a thought...

i will do a 3rd part, and YES this time J-lo will feel the force, and it is sweet sweet revenge for the columbian beauty !!!!!

thanks

shakira

Yeah make sure that J-Lo get sit GOOD on her feet...Shakira's soles are MUCH better than J-Lo's.................

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back