• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

nylon tickling

ohiotickler

Hi! I'm a 27/M interested in nylon tickling. Interested in sharing fantasies, ideas, experiences, pics/stories, etc. Would love to hear from you...especially if you're from the Northern Ohio area.

Hi,
I'm not sure whether you'll get this message or not, but I thought I'd try anyway. I'm 34, I'm 5'5" tall, 120 lbs, and I have long curly blonde hair and blue eyes.
I'm ticklish all over, but my touchiest spot are my feet, which are very, very ticklish and especially "crazy ticklish" when I'm wearing silky pantyhose, which is quite a bit of the time.
If you'd like to be a pen pal, please leave me a reply in here and I'll see what I can do to keep in touch, okay?
By the way, I don't live in Ohio...Colorado, actually....but I think I'd enjoy writing to you sometimes. Let me know if you feel the same, okay?
Donna

If I may....

Hi NylonLady :),

Read and saw your post. It is really refreshing to hear a female say that she is ticklish in nylons. Most females I hear about only like bare (not that bare is bad but nylons are better). If it is okay with you (and I don't want to cut into any pen-pal time with Ohio) and you would like to pen pal with me too, please drop me an email at:

[email protected]

I am a 31/m from Pennsylvania. I am also into nylons and tickling. Hope to hear from you. Have a great day (or night).
:)

Soleman

A quick hello

Hi,
Check your private messages, I tried to send you one.....
Thanks!
Donna

HI Donna, I goofed

When we chatted I gave you the wrong numbe ron the snail mail address. Send me either a PM or an email at [email protected] and I will giveyou the correct address. Am really sorry. Hope to hear from you soon..

Adam:devil: :devil: :devil:

Hello Nylonlady

I just saw your post in this section and would love to talk with you. I am very much interested in Tickling a lady in nylons. I love to tickle womens feet in nylons, the more ticklish the better I love it too. You can e-mail me at [email protected] I am from the U.S. and have relatives in Colorado so a meeting might be possible. Where in Colorado do you live. Hope to hear from you real soon.

TicklesFemales

I am into chatting

my name is Amber from Kentucky, I am into tickling about tickling? I wear sheer to waist pantyhose 24/7? anytime you wanna talk IM me at christianrock05 or e-mail me at the same name @aol.com

Hope to talk soon.

Donna

nylonlady said:
Hi,
I'm not sure whether you'll get this message or not, but I thought I'd try anyway. I'm 34, I'm 5'5" tall, 120 lbs, and I have long curly blonde hair and blue eyes.
I'm ticklish all over, but my touchiest spot are my feet, which are very, very ticklish and especially "crazy ticklish" when I'm wearing silky pantyhose, which is quite a bit of the time.
If you'd like to be a pen pal, please leave me a reply in here and I'll see what I can do to keep in touch, okay?
By the way, I don't live in Ohio...Colorado, actually....but I think I'd enjoy writing to you sometimes. Let me know if you feel the same, okay?
Donna

I would love to chat with you and talk tickle... I am into cyber tickling I wear pantyhose as well, and makes me insanly ticklish?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back