• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sacrificed to the tickle god - part 1 MF/F

TTT for joy

TMF Regular
While the characters in this story are I made are original, I should mention, that the inspiration for the plot came to me from this picture: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs23/i/2007/317/9/4/the_tickle_god_is_still_hungry_by_AxeThrower.jpg . I actually got quite inspired when I began writing it, so I decided to make it in at least two parts. I hope you'll like what I've written so far:

The dreaded day has finally come. All the monks went down from their cloisters searching for young ticklish women who just came to adult age to be sacrificed to the tickle god. The village of Grakum was no exception and it was searched by those zealots with tonsure haircuts, who were helped by the town guards. After all, the village elders did not want to offend the tickle god by offering him an unworthy sacrifice.

Alvara was shaking with fear as she saw the monks approaching her house. Two days ago, she celebrated her eighteenth birthday, which meant she was now eligible to be sacrificed to the god she so dreaded. Her protective mother knew exactly how ticklish she was. Often she had to protect her from her elder sister, who used every opportunity she had to torment her younger sibling by tickling her and she knew that there was a dreadfully high chance that she might be chosen to be this year's sacrifice.

As soon as the 'guests' knocked on the door, she told her to hide in the closet. Then she opened. An old monk accompanied by a guard said "Good morning. I presume you are Johanna. The mayor told me you have a daughter called Alvara, who is eligible as a sacrifice to my god. We need to test her ticklishness."

While the monk was completely serious, she saw the smirk on guard's face, who obviously took delight in torturing these young women. She knew this guard well and while he was always polite and doing his job dutifully, this day in year he somehow transformed into this sadistic tickle maniac. "It is in a position of power that the true man's character will reveal itself." she thought of the quotation that her father taught her.

"I am sorry." she said "But my daughter is very ill and I do not think that the tickle god would be pleased with her."

"I will be the judge of that." answered the monk "Would you let me to see her?"

"Well, it is a very contagious disease, you would definitely not want to touch her." she answered.

Suddenly Alvara's sister Jessica came in "No she's not ill." she said with a grin. "She's just hiding in the closet."

Johanna gave her daughter a reproachful stare, but was pushed aside by the guard. Jessica showed the the closet Alvara was hiding in. The sadistic monk locked it and then began to question
Alvara's sister, making sure that she could hear every word "So tell me more about your sister. Where is she ticklish?"

"Everywhere." answered Jessica with a grin and smiled at the guard, who was obviously getting an erection. "Mostly in her armpits. I love to sneak on her and tickle her there. You can't even imagine how much noise she makes when I touch her. "

"That's great." answered the monk. "Do you get to tickle her often?" he asked.

"Unfortunately not." answered Jessica "My mother always stops me when she finds out."

"That is most unfortunate. Your mother is committing an offence towards tickling god, she had better remember that. If my god didn't want your sister to be tickled, he wouldn't make her ticklish. That means it's a sin not to give her a proper attention."

"Sure." answered Jessica with a grin.

According to what he saw, the monk was positive, that Alvara was to be this year's chosen one, but one more test wouldn't hurt. "Alvara, listen to me." he said "I know you're in there. As soon as I open that closet, you had better run for your life, because if my guard catches you, he will give you the tickle of your lifetime and then you will most likely be sacrificed to the tickle god in the next few days."

As soon as he unlocked the closet, Alvara ran with a high pitched scream, but she was not fast enough. The guard used to catching criminals now caught a beautiful young woman instead. He held her sides and tickled them. She immediately exploded into a wild laughter. The monk was very satisfied by what he saw and heard. A stream of tears immediately appeared on Alvara's cheeks, who desperately tried to fend guards fingers off her sides. To no use however, as he was way too strong for her.

After a few minutes the monk said to Jessica "She is quite a squealer isn't she? You said that her most ticklish spot are the armpits? How about you show us how to tickle her there? Guard, I suggest you lift her arms above her head. "

"Of course sir. That's a great idea." answered the guard.

"Now young Jessica. I don't think you ever had the luxury of having your sister immobilised like this. I suggest you make that chance count." the monk said.

Jessica took her time dramatically approaching her sister, whose terror was clearly seen in her eyes. Jessica's tickling fingers were dancing but an inch from her and she cried "Nooo please no! Have mercy."

Then with an evil grin, her sister's fingers dug deep into her armpits, making it definitely the worst day of her life.
"HAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOOO! PLEASE STOP, STOOOOOOOOOP" cried Alvara in ticklish agony unable to stop the tickling. Guard's strong grip on her arms prevented her from protecting her armpits that were now deliciously exposed. After half an hour, Alvara was still thrashing and laughing even though her stomach clearly hurt.

"That is enough for now." said the monk. "She clearly showed, that she is worthy of tickle god. We will take her to our cloister. Jessica, I suggest you come with us. You truly have a raw talent for tickling. My brothers and I would be honored to teach you devastating techniques and when the day comes, you could help us perform the sacrifice."

"Sure. I'd love to." answered Jessica.

Attachments

• the_tickle_god_is_still_hungry_by_AxeThrower.jpg
    the_tickle_god_is_still_hungry_by_AxeThrower.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
great start maybe double space the wording, its easier to read :) but good job though

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back