• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old Story: Attic Attack

Shem the Penman

Verified
[Not a story of mine. This was requested in the Requests Forum, so I'm posting it here. If the author is still around, I hope she won't mind.]

ATTIC ATTACK

by: Valerie

As Inspired by ColoCpl (AngieH & Teddy)

Hello everyone. I hope you enjoy this simple story. This is my first try at writing one. I'd like to dedicate it to all my friends on irc#tickling, many of whom have provided me with online fun and laughter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a nice, cool autumn day, so Cheryl felt it was an optimum time toget up in her attic above the garage to do some much-needed sorting and clearing out. The hot summer days make the attic unbearable for even a short time and she knew this would take awhile. She was dressed in a baggy shirt,jeans, and Nikes, with her long, brown hair pulled up in a soft bun, agood outfit for cleaning in a dusty and dirty attic. Despite her age of 30 years, her fair skin and girlish face could be mistaken for late teens or early 20's. And her routine of aerobics kept the rest of her 5'10" body in fashion-model shape.Cheryl pulled down the drop-stairs and climbed up into the attic. She stood on the stairs for a few minutes surveying the task. There were no floor boards up here,only the rafters which held the boxes of stuff that Cheryl had stored up here."Well, I guess I might as well get started. Waiting isn't going tomake the task any easier", she thought to herself.Cheryl carefully stepped onto one of the rafters and began making her waytoward the far end of the attic, stepping carefully between the boxes."These are the oldest things up here, so I might as well start with them. I can probably do without them, for as long as they have been up here", she decided.She began sorting things out as to what she would keep and what would be tossed. As she gradually worked her way through myriads of boxes,she was amazed at the things that, years ago, she thought she absolutelyhad to keep. Boxes were scattered here and there across the rafters with Cheryl balancing precariously from one rafter to another as she moved frombox to box. As she was picking up one box to set it aside, the bottom suddenly fell out spilling all of its contents. The sudden loss of weight caused Cheryl to scream and lose her balance on the rafter. Attempting tokeep herself from falling, she placed one foot between the rafters ontothe flimsy drywall flooring. Despite the fact that she was a slender 132#, the drywall could not support that weight. As her foot broke through, her other foot slipped off the rafter and her legs plunged down through the hole. Her descent stopped suddenly, forcing a grunt from heras her armpits hooked over the rafters. As Cheryl gathered her wits abouther, she realized that she was dangling from the garage ceiling, from herfeet up to just under her breasts. She also realized that falling throughthe hole had bunched her shirt up around her chest, so her bare tummywas exposed to the cool autumn air. She tried to raise herself up usingthe rafters for leverage, but just couldn't get the leverage sheneeded."Oh great! NOW what am I supposed to do?", she cried aloud. She continued kicking her legs,trying to somehow force herself up through the hole enough to push against the rafters, but it was no use. She considered breaking more of the ceiling away and dropping down, but she didn'tknow for sure what wasunderneath her and feared she may seriously injure herself if she droppedblindly to the floor. Suddenly she heard a woman begin laughing."Who is it? Who's there!?" cried Cheryl, with renewed hope.

"It's me, Paula. Jerry's here, too. What happened, Cheryl? You look soooooo silly!", and she began laughing again. Jerry just stood by,smiling at the predicament, both at its humor and at its possibilities. Paula and Jerry were Cheryl's closest friends. She and Paula had been friends since Junior High. When Paula met Jerry and began dating him,eventually marrying him, Cheryl was concerned that she would lose touchwith Paula. But in reality, they had all just formed a close bond offriendship, Jerry very understandingly accepting the need the two ladieshad to remain close.

"I was cleaning things out up here and lost my balance. Now I'm stuck!Help me, you guys!"

"Ok, hang on.........oh, no pun intended. Hahahaha!" laughed Paula." Jerry, help me find a ladder or something to put underneath her."

"A ladder will be fine, but I'd rather just set it up next to her", saidJerry quietly.

"Why?" asked Paula.

Jerry quietly told Paula what he thought would be fun to do. Paula smiled,but then looked at her helpless friend. "You know, we really shouldn't...", Paula said sympathetically. Then smiling wickedly she added, "...but we may never get another chance like this!"

Jerry found a 7-foot step ladder in one corner and set it up about threefeet away from where Cheryl's legs were dangling. Her feet were aboutfive feet up from the ground, which put them at a very convenient levelfor someone standing next to them. He then removed his belt and began wrapping it around Cheryl's ankles.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"I just want to be sure you don't get hurt, Cheryl", grinned Jerry.

"How can tying my ankles together keep me from getting hurt? Help me get down!" yelled Cheryl.

Jerry ignored her demand and picked up some clothesline he saw on a shelf.Tying that around the belt between her an kles, heeffectively fashioned ankle cuffs.Then he took the other end of the rope and tied it around a50-lb. bag of dog food that Cheryl was storing in her garage, making suret hat the rope was fairly taught from her legs to the bag.

"C'mon, guys, this isn't funny! Get me down from here!", Cheryl continuedprotesting.

"Oh, I'm sure you will see the humor in this very soon," said Paula,as she began untying Cheryl's shoes. As she removed her shoes, Paula stood admiring the beautiful feet hanging in front of her. She had always saidthat Cheryl had the prettiest feet of anyone she had ever known and oftent ried to convince Cheryl that she should be a footmodel. Her feet were long and slender, like the rest of her body, with straight, perfect toes.Cheryl was wearing stockings,which was her usual habit, preferring them over socks or barefoot.The sheer nylon just enhanced the beauty of her feet.Paula reached up with one hand and dragged a single fingertip along one sole of Cheryl's captive feet. The effect was immediate and intense.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!NNnnnnoooohohohoho!", screamed Cheryl. Suddenly she realized how vulnerable she was and what these two had in mind. Paula had often shared with her times of intimacy between Jerry and her, and how, about a year ago, they had discovered the fun and sensuality of tickling.She knew how much Paula enjoyed tickling, and how her own incredible ticklishness was now going to be used against her."Oh, Paula, please! Don't do this! You know how ticklish I am, especially my feet andtummy. Please!! It's not faihaaahaahaahaahahaaha hahaaa aaaaiirrrrr!!!"

Paula began stroking the soles of both feet with her index fingers,reveling in Cheryl's hysterical laughter and wiggling toes. In themeantime, Jerry moved the ladder over next to Cheryl, climbed up to sit on the top step, and then contemplated the taut, soft tummy that beckonedhis gentle touch. He always loved to tickle Paula's tummy when she wastied to the bed; loved the way her belly sucked in trying to avoid histickling, but never able to escape. And now he had the chance to do the same same to her best friend, who was a beautiful woman and exceedingly ticklish.Using one finger, he began to gently trace circles all around her tummy."AAAAAAAAaaahaahaahaaahaaahaahaahaaaaaaa!!!!!!", Cheryl laughed in response.

"Not my belly!! Pleeeheeeheeheeheeeeeese!Haaaaaaaaahaahaaahahahaaaaa!!!" Cheryl was quickly losing control. The nylons on her feet allowed Paula's delicate fingers t oglide easily and quickly over her tender skin. Although she could wiggle her feet around somewhat, Paula's fingers were lightening fast, tickling the soles,sides, tops, or toes, whatever was not protected at any given moment. It felt to Cheryl as though dozens of fingers were tickling her poor feet.

"Kitchy kitchy kitchy koooo, Cheryl. Are these pretty feet of yours ticklish?", teased Paula.

"Youhooohooohooohooohoooo know they are!! STAAHAAAHAAHAAHAA HAAHA AAAPPP!!!Pleeeeheeheeheeheeeese! I can't take this!Ahhhhhhhhaaaahaahaahaha haahaaaaaaaaa!!!"

Jerry expanded his gentle tummy tickling to include her sides and ribs,and even her lower back,all of which proved to be quiteticklish, much to his delight.

"Heeeeheeheeheeeaahaaahahaaaa!! No more tickling!! PLEASE!Haaahahaahaaaa!!"

"More tickling, hon? Sure! Glad to oblige," teased Paula. "Tickle tickletickle tickle tickle tickle all over your ticklish feet, Cheryl.Hahahahaha!"

" Hey Jerry", said Paula, "Remember how ticklish I am below my bellybutton? Try that on her."Jerry smiled as he unsnapped and unzipped Cheryl's jeans, forming a wideV-shaped opening exposing her abdomen. Her sheer-to-waist pantyhose andbikini panties offered no appreciable protection from the ticklish assualt Jerry inflicted on her newly exposed lower tummy.

"OH GAAAAHAAAHAAHAHAAHAAAAAAADDDD!!! WAAAHAAHAA HAHAHAAA!!!!AHHHHhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahaaahaahaahahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!", wailed Cheryl as her two best friends mercilessly tickled her helpless form.

Suddenly, Paula got another idea. "Keep tickling her, Jerry. I'm gonna go up and see how she is." Paula climbed up into the a ttic and carefully made her way over to where the hysterical Cheryl was hanging, tears of laughterstreaming down her cheeks. "Ease up on her, Jer," called Paula. Jerry happily slowed his tickling to a slow, gentle teasing with one finger around her tummy. This kept the helpless woman giggling, but coherent."Hey Cheryl, how'd you like to help me get Jerry sometime? You know, kinda like revenge," said Paula quietly.

"Are you nuts? He's your husband!" said Cheryl,between giggles.

"Go for it,Jer!" called Paula.

"OH NNNOOOOOooohohohohohohohohohooohohohohoho ho!!!!" screamed Cheryl as Jerry intensified his finger tickling, probing her ribs with one handand tracing her lower belly with the other. Cheryl laughed and screamedand squirmed, trying to get away from the tickling, to no avail. Paula waited about one minute and then called to Jerry to ease up again.

"Care to reconsider, sweetie?" Paula asked the giggling Cheryl. "It will be lots of fun. I promise you that. I know I was tickling you, too, but it was Jerry's idea to begin with."

That was all Cheryl needed to hear. "Ok, ok, I'll do it. Just tell himt o stop tickling me and help me get down from here." agreed Cheryl.

"Ok,Jer, she's had enough!" called Paula."Untie her and let's get her down!"Jerry refastened her jeans and untied her ankles. Then moving the ladder underneath her, he helped her position her stockinged feet safely on the steps, giving them a quick tickle in the process.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! Jerry! Don't!" yelled Cheryl. That move further strengthened her resolve to get Jerry back for this. A few minutes later, they all sat in the house laughing about the predicament Cheryl had gotten into."That was mean of you guys to tickle me like that when I couldn't fight back,"Cheryl pouted good-naturedly.

"I'm sorry, Cheryl, I just couldn't resist that set-up," said Jerry. "You looked so tempting just hanging there. Can we let bygones be bygones?"

"I guess so,"said Cheryl, as she looked over at Paula, who winked at her.Cheryl just smiled a knowing smile..........

A true classic in tickling literature!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Thanks for posting this, Shem! I've been looking for this one for a while.

I remember reading this story a while back, and though I prefer bare feet, I love situations in which the ticklee is stuck. Thanks, Shem! If "Valerie" is still around, I'd like to thank her as well. :)

Yea

I remember reading that a long time ago...a classic indeed.

I, too, remember this story...

I love this story, but I always wished that a follow-up had been written, especially if Jerry was tickled against his will. I wouldn't feel sorry for him,though. I'd take his place anytime! :D

An outstanding classic that predates many similar tales.
Good bump!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back