• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it possible to request a story?

recklesscow

Hello TMF, I've been a lurker for awhile now :). I'm a 20 year old lez girl, who's very into tickle torture! The thing is, I have an incredibly ticklish pussy. That's probably the best/worse area for me to be tickled! I have a huge fantasy I thought it might be fun to share and possibly give someone an idea for a story *blush*.

Most tickling media centers around avoiding the female genitalia, since it's an area of pleasure. I'm not a writer, but I would love it if somebody could write a short story where the female sex organ is treated like a hot-spot tickle area! The story could perhaps be about a young girl who gets restrained somehow, possibly by a group of women who pin her, or perhaps a machine of some sort. Then the rest of the story focuses on mainly tickle-torturing every sensitive part of her shaved vagina, either by hands, or hand and feather-like appendages. Eventually leading to her clit becoming extremely erect, then that getting horribly tickle abused till she cums, but then the torture continues even more! I'd love there to be lots of suspense as well, like, for the protagonist to be told, or just see and know what's coming, taunted for it, teased about it. Humiliated and tortured for hours (Without...peeing please. A lot of female tickle torturing stories that involve their sex organs usually result in pee. I'd like to see something different.. Oh and without hair cutting either :(. Humiliation in the sense that she likes it, but hates it at the same time. And that weakness is being exploited.)

An alternate idea I also thought might be sexy, is if there was a young prostitute who was being punished for being a homosexual whore. She would be punished in the same way, but in a medieval, restrained, mob of women punishment kind of way (Maybe they could be hyper religious or something?). They would all taunt and tickle her pussy for hours, leaving her soaked and her lungs hurting from laughter. They could attack other areas as well, but the pussy being the main focus.

Anyways, please forgive me for being so bold and outward with my ideas *blush*. Again, I thought maybe someone on this fine community would appreciate my suggestions :). Thank you to anyone who reads this! Have fun reading sexy fanfics!

Last edited:
Wups! My apologies D:. I'm new here, I didn't realize this isn't the place to post this. I don't know how to delete this post :(. But I apoligise and am going to repost in requests.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back