• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Angel's Fantasy M/f (this one is extremely steamy!)

WINNER OF THE GOLDEN FEATHER AWARD FOR Best Author/Story (Fiction) 2014!!!!!!!!

Many people have messaged me, asking me what my favorite fantasy is. Well I decided to type it up for you! Hope you enjoy it.

It was nearly midnight as my car pulled into the driveway of a secluded mansion in the country side. I paused for a minute as I shut my car off, leaving the world around me in total silence. It had been a rough night. Twelve hours and one call right after the other. Most of which were bullshit calls, people who didn’t really need the ambulance, but we’re not allowed to refuse transport. Those are the people who usually bitch the most. It was the three oh shit calls I had that were getting to me. Namely the last one, it’s always a bad day when I have to do CPR, and a worse day when I have to do it on a child. That was why I needed to be here, I needed him more than anything. My EMS boots on the ground broke the silence as I approached the front door. I was reaching for the doorbell when the door opened and there was his face looking down at me. He said not a word but opened the door to usher me inside.

I threw my boots off at the door and sat down on the soft white couch with my head in my hands. He said nothing as he sat next to me. I knew he could tell by my body language I’d had a hard night. “Ah mon petit angel,” His deep voice cooed softly as his gentle hands unwove my French braid. “It’s alright now, you’re safe here. The big mean world is all gone for now.” His hands moved down to my shoulders and began to rub softly. “Master is going to make his angel all nice and relaxed.” I enjoyed his hands slowly massaging out the tension I had accumulated since I saw him last. I knew what was going to come though, and the knowledge made my heart flutter. After a few more minutes of rubbing he asked me the question. “Are you ready my angel?” The deep sternness in his voice sent chills down my spine.
“Yes master, I am ready.”

He lifted me to my feet. “Then come my pet.” And I followed him into his bedroom. He already had many candles lit around the room. The room made my senses tingle as I recalled the many passionate moments lived in that room. A king sized bed awaited me, with four black posts on each side, each carved in intricate detail. I ran my hands over the soft red velvet bedspread and knew I would meet my doom on it. He turned on his radio with the soft relaxing sax I had grown to love. “Come to me my angel.” He beckoned and I obeyed. His strong hand lifted my chin to meet his sensual kiss. “You know what is going to happen to you.” His deep voice cooed as he began to unbutton my uniform top. I didn’t say a word but just let his voice wash over me. “You are going to get tied down to the bed.” He slowly pulled my top off my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. “You are going to be blindfolded.” He unbuttoned my EMS pants. “You are going to be teased” He pulled my pants down and I stepped out of them. “You are going to be tickled.” He unhooked one hook of my bra. “And tickled,” another bra hook, “and tickled!” He undid the last hook and let my bra fall to the floor, setting my 40DD breasts free. “Master is going to tickle you all over” he gently ran his hands over my skin which glowed in the candle light. It wasn’t enough to tickle, but it was enough to make me shiver.

“And when Master is done tickling you,” he slipped a finger into the elastic waistband of my black lace panties, “he is going to make you feel soooo good.” He took a grip on my panties. “He is going to make you cum,” he yanked my panties off and I stepped out of them, “and cum,” his hand slowly traced back up my leg, “and cum!” His hand reached in my tiny pussy lips to give my clit a generous tickle. I giggled in surprise as my hand reached back to brace myself against his six foot frame. He laughed his deep laugh and picked me up into his arms. He gently kissed my forehead and carried me to the bed. The soft velvet seemed to cuddle me as my body settled into the soft mattress. He laid a fluffy pillow under my head before giving me another gentle kiss. I knew this was the last I would see of his face until after it was over, so I took a good look. His deep brown eyes looked at me with a gaze of deep desire and possession. A look that reminded me who I belonged to, and how deeply I was cared for. His strong jaw and chin carried themselves with pride, knowing who he was. His wavy brown hair just barely touched the skin of his forehead. That was my last sight before I was immersed in total darkness as he gently placed the blindfold over my eyes.

My other senses were kicked into high gear and I felt the bed move as he slid himself off it. My right arm was gently lifted above my head and the soft fur of my masters cuffs wrapped around my wrist. I heard the click as he fastened it to the clips attached to the string around the headboard. The same was done to my left wrist, and I gave a pull to make sure I was secure. My armpits were now exposed to his merciless fingers, and my breath quickened as I realized he could tickle me at any second. I didn’t hear his movement, nor could I feel him near. I knew it was his way of teasing me, of letting my anticipation build. My mind started fighting with itself. How I hated when he did this to me! And yet, ooooh how I loved it!

I felt his fingers trace their way down my body to my legs. A padded cuff secured each of my ankles together and to the footboard so I was laying in a Y. “Ah my sweet little angel! All your most vulnerable spots are now at my mercy!” I heard him walk up the bed and lean in close to me. “And you are powerless to stop me!” He whispered sadistically into my ear. His warm breath made me shiver as goosebumps prickled down my arms. “I am now in complete control of you. Your body will feel exactly what I want it to feel. My pet, you…are…MINE!” He growled his deep throaty growl at that last word and I moaned softly. “Yes, that’s it my pet. I want to hear everything!” His fingers started ever so gently in my armpits, his fingertips ever so gently and slowly grazing the skin. I tried to hold in the wave of giggles trying to sneak out my throat. “Now now my pet, master wants to hear all her sweet little giggles!” He never once stopped the soft rhythm. “Let it out my sweet angel, you can’t hold it in! You armpits are just soooo ticklish aren’t they? Yes they are!” I squeaked softly as I tried even harder to force it down, his teasing making my head buzz. “Oooh, those sweet giggles are so close! Come on pet, just set them free! You need this; you need to just sink into the world of my tickles!” He began to move his fingers a little faster, and I couldn’t hold it any longer, wave after wave of giggles poured from my lips, and I could almost feel him smile with delight. “Yes! That’s it my pet! Let those sweet giggles free!” And then he really dug in, his devious fingers finding every ticklish inch of my soft hollows. And I laughed. Oh how I laughed! Yes! This was what I needed! “Tickle tickle tickle!” He began to coo. “I’m gonna keep tickling you!” His fingers performed their devilish dance as I threw my head from side to side, lost in a world of ticklish laughter. My awful day already forgotten! It wasn’t long before his fingers began to travel down my sides “Let’s see what other tickly spots we can find, shall we?” I knew that was just to tease me, his fingers knew every inch of my ticklish flesh; my creamy white skin was a play toy to his delights.

His fingers danced along my sides and over my ribs. “One little rib, two little ribs….” He musically chanted. I didn’t even bother to beg, there was no point. I knew he wouldn’t let up, besides I was in sheer ticklish bliss! As if reading my thoughts, “Oh yes, my little angel just loves to be tickled!” His fingers performed their magical dance across my soft belly. I squealed gleefully as one of my most ticklish spots was toyed with. “Awww, my angel loves it when I tickle her little tummy!” The pure delight he got out of tickling me made me laugh that much harder. His fingers explored every inch of my ticklish flesh. “Tickle tickle little angel’s tummy!” He changed tactics and kneaded his thumbs into my sides causing me to shriek. “You can’t stop the tickles! All control is MINE!” He laughed cruelly as he squeezed my hips. I tried rocking them from side to side in an attempt to escape the torment, but it was useless. His hands followed my every move, never once breaking their rhythm. Each ticklish spot he knew so well, he knew the best way to torment it to draw the strongest laughter he could from me. My thighs were his next target as he kneaded his way down, all the while still crooning ticklish teasing.

“Well my little angel, it seems you have been enduring my ticklish fingers for nearly an hour!” He lifted my head up and I felt a straw placed between my lips. I drank sweet, sweet water. When you are exhausted water always tastes that much better. His hand stroked my sweaty hair while I regained my strength for the tickling that I was positive was coming. “Is my angel enjoying herself?” He asked. “Yes master!” I nodded. “Good, I know how bad you need this.” He whispered ever so gently. “You fight so hard for control in your life, and it’s so exhausting. You need to let go of that control, to be helpless and powerless, even for a short time. It releases that burden from your shoulders; it allows you to be free. To just lay here and laugh, and enjoy yourself; there is no outside world here. There is only you and me, and the world of sweet, sweet pleasures.” I relaxed at his gentle words. It was all so true. The whole reason I came here was to forget my stress, forget my pain, forget the world around me. Only he could give me that. “Well my dear, are we ready to continue? Not that you have a choice in the matter!” I felt him get up and walk down to the foot of the bed and I knew just what was coming.

I didn’t have to wait long for those fingers to start dragging over my helpless soles. I squealed and didn’t even try to contain my laughter as it poured out from my lips. His fingers expertly danced up my arches, across the ball of my foot, and down to my heels. “I love my little angel’s ticklish toes!” His fingers teased every one, my big toe all the way down to my pinky toe. I felt his right hand stop while his left hand kept up to torment. Suddenly on my left foot I felt something soft teasing its way up and down my arches. I knew it at once to be his feather. The soft touch of the feather on one foot and the teasing dance of his fingers on the other sent me into a whirlwind of hysterics! I could feel tears sneaking out the corners of my eyes as I threw my head from side to side. He didn’t tease me at this point, he just let the room fill with the song of my torment. The feather began sliding its way in between my toes, and soon another feather joined in his other hand. This one joined its brother in tormenting my helpless toes. “Your cries are music to my ears little angel!” He laughed as the feathers began to slide up the sides of my legs. “I think my feathers want to play elsewhere now though.”

The feathers slid ever so lightly up and down my legs. “You know where it’s gonna go dontcha?” The feathers danced over my hips and started to make their journey up my sides. Soft giggles poured from my lips as I just let myself enjoy the soft kisses the feathers left on my skin. He expertly glided the feathers across my belly and paid a little extra attention to my belly button, making me squeal. I felt the feathers move up my sides again to my armpits. I couldn’t decide what was worse, the fast finger tickles, or these slow agonizing tickles. Even though they didn’t make me do more than softly giggle, I was sure I felt the feathers ten times more than I did his fingers. Suddenly his lips were on mine in a soft sensual kiss. “It’s time now my Angel.” He whispered into my ear, again making me shiver. “Master is going to drive you even farther this time.” He took my earlobe in his mouth and gently sucked. “I’m going to show you pleasures beyond your wildest dreams!” His hand found my left breast and I moaned softly as he began to massage gently. “I’m going to drive you wild with desire.” His fingers gently rolled my nipple, making me arch my back and sigh in pleasure. “You’re going to cum as many times as I can make you cum. I’m not going to stop. By all means, beg for me to stop all you want! I love to hear it! But do not forget who is in control here, I stop when I choose to.”

“Master’s gonna make it feel really good now!” I felt the soft feathers graze my already hard nipples. I giggled in sheer delight at the wonderful sensations flowing through my body. “That’s it baby girl, laugh for me! Master knows how ticklish his Angels nipples are! He also knows how much she loves having her nipples tickled!” And he was absolutely correct. He dragged the edges of the feathers across the bottom of each nipple, then he would flick them with the feathers, then tease the very tip of each nipple with the very tip of the feathers. Everything he did sent me into a new frenzy of joyous giggles. Very soon the feathers were set down and replaced by his fingers. His short nails gently scraped the very tip of each nipple, making me squeal with delight. I could have let him tickle my nipples for hours, and he knew it. He alternated with the nail teasing and flicking them with his fingers. I had no clue how long he kept it up for but I was in sheer heaven. I could feel myself getting turned on now, as the warmth began to build in my clit. “Awww, Angel’s nipples are so ticklish! Master’s just going to keep tickling….and tickling….and tickling!”

He delivered on his promise. When he got tired of using his fingers, a soft whirring sound reached my ears. I squeaked softly and tensed up, for I knew exactly what that sound was. I screamed out a fresh wave of helpless laughter the minute those electric toothbrushes touched my nipples. They danced all over my nipples and my breasts. It was when he lingered them on the very top of my nipples that I laughed the loudest. My head began to buzz like the toothbrushes as I sank into euphoria that only he could give me. I knew nothing but the glorious tickles enveloping my sensitive nipples. Tiny moans mixed with my giggles as I began to feel the desire in my loins grow. The toothbrushes were shut off and replaced by something wet and warm. He was licking my nipples which were now made more sensitive by the buzzing of the toothbrushes. First one, than the other, and the one he wasn’t licking he was using a something soft on. It took me a minute to realize it was a makeup brush. I was so exhausted from the torment It took all my strength just to laugh. “Did my Angel enjoy her nipple tickling?” I could only nod my head. He laughed and I felt my ankles being unhooked. He spread my legs open so I was now in his and my favorite position, spread eagle. I felt him get on the bed in between my legs, and felt my clit throb in anticipation of what he was about to do.

The feathers began to dance slowly up the inside of each leg. How my body begged for me to move to make those feathers touch my sensitive clit. And yet, I knew the more I tried to make it happen, the longer he would deny me. I could feel his eyes staring me down, daring me to move. There was nothing to be done but endure the exquisite torture. He brought the feathers up to my inner thighs and they lingered there for a long time. Tempting me to move my hips, to receive the sensation to which I anticipated, and desperately craved. He remained silent as he ever so slowly ran the feather over the sensitive skin, just above my pussy. Ever so close to my aching sex, and just as far. Every move he made dared me to move, dared me to relieve my ever growing anticipation, and yet I refused to give in. I heard him chuckle in amusement as the torment stopped briefly. I soon found out why when he began to use a smaller feather on my pussy lips, teasing them with the soft tip. My soft giggles were never ending as the fire within me grew stronger and stronger. A fire fed by passion, fed by desire, and fed by burning lust that only comes from deep within your very core. Every stroke seemed to feel just millimeters away from my agonized clit. I knew that he was extremely amused by this torment and wanted to know how long I could hold out. Whenever he was amused by something, he kept it up for a long time.

My fingers desperately searched for something to cling on to, but there was nothing to be had. I tensed all my muscles in an attempt to fight off the sensations, but he was too smart for me as usual. I felt his warm hand press down gently on my stomach. “Shhhh, just relax my pet, let it feel good. Its only torture if you let it be. It can feel so good if you let it.” He spread my pussy lips open and teased the warm, pink flesh, again staying away from my aching clit. “Just focus on every stroke, the soft touches kissing your succulent pussy.” I giggled softly as he hit an extra ticklish spot. He lingered there a while before gently dragging it, just once, over my clit. My sensitivity had been built so much that I squealed loudly, it had never tickled that bad before. He laughed with amusement and did it again. “Awww, is someone’s clit feeling a little ticklish?” He began to quickly flick the feather over my clit and burst into helpless giggles. Tiny moans filtered into my giggles as my orgasm started to build within me. “Yes my angel! Master wants you to cum!” He didn’t have to wait long, wave after wave of sweet, sweet pleasure consumed every inch of my body, and I knew it was just one in many more that were to happen that night. He switched from the feather to the makeup brush he had teased my nipples with. The soft, soft brush tickled even more than the feather, if that was possible, but ooooooh how I loved it.

He knew full well he was in the process of creating a monster. How long in between seeing him had I suppressed my true self. The person within me no more than a slave to desire and passion. He fed on that desire, and it in turn fueled his own passions. When the two auras crashed together it created a fire that burned hotter than any red flame. It was a fire that could not be quenched by water or powder, but by the pure release of the absolute hunger we possessed for one another.

After I came again from the makeup brush, he gave me a bit of a break from tickling. His gentle fingertips traced their way up my body to make me shiver. His finger traced my lips before he lowered his own lips to mine. The heat from his kiss drove deep inside me. His hand found my breast and he rolled my nipple between his fingers, renewing the sensitivity the previous tickling had left me with. I moaned into the kiss, and he used the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. I was left so empty when he broke the kiss, but I knew it was because he had more planned with me. A familiar buzzing sound hit my ears, and my body tensed in anticipation. He let my anticipation build for a while before he placed the wand against my pussy. I cried out freely as the wondrous vibrations teased my thirsting clit.

“Yes my angel, moan for me! Let your Master know how good he makes you feel!” He reached a hand up and played with my nipple. “You love it when I force you to cum. And I’m going to make you cum over and over!” His promise was fulfilled as orgasm after orgasm ripped through my body, my lust an eternal flame that was never satisfied. I lost count of how many orgasms I had before the blindfold was ripped away, and as my eyes adjusted, there he stood before me, his abs glistened in the candle light, his muscles glowed, and his cock erect to the fullest with greed for my body. He climbed on the bed in between my legs, his lips hovered above my pussy. His eyes burned right through me like a predator ready to devour. He spread my pussy lips open and let his tongue explore every inch of the hot pinkness inside. His eyes never once left mine as the soft brown marked me with fierce possession, reminding me who my pussy belonged to. My legs trembled as yet another orgasm tore through my body, spilling my precious nectar on to his tongue, which he devoured greedily. He raised himself up and ran the tip of his cock over my waiting pussy.

“At last mon petit angel, we shall be come one!” And he slid his whole length into my pussy. My tight pussy enclosed around him and I could feel him throb with the same hunger I had for him. Our cries of desire filled the room as he began to thrust in and out of me. The air around seemed to explode in a thunderous roar as our auras crashed together with all the greed and hunger that had been built up all this time. I screamed out his true name as my body exploded in an orgasm so intense and full of fire that it put the gates of hell to shame. He ripped the cuffs off my wrists and pulled my body to him, his face buried in my neck as he growled my name. His fingertips ripped at my back as he pounded his entire length into me, his own orgasm flooding my pussy. As the fire slowly began to smolder, we clutched on to one another, the flood of emotion slowly subsiding. His fingers played with the drenched strands of my hair as my fingertips traced their way along his back. We exchanged many soft kisses before he slowly got up and went into the master bathroom, leaving my body in the aftermath of the storm. My whole body tingled with release as I came down from the clouds I had been floating on.

Shortly after, my legs were released from the cuffs as I was picked up and carried into the bathroom. I was laid in the Jacuzzi tub that he had put lavender and vanilla scented bath oil in to. His hands rubbed my shoulders, working out all the kinks and knots that my job had given me as I closed my eyes and let the warm water wash over me. After he bathed me, and dried me off, he laid me back on the bed where I received a full body massage. The amount of attention and care he paid to me really let me know how special I was to him, and how much he cared about me. We fell asleep snuggled together, his arm around me protectively.

I was dressing myself to leave the next day when he reminded me “Don’t forget I work tomorrow darling, so I’ll be seeing you!” He winked. “And I’ll be keeping a close eye on you in my ER. If I see one little slip up from you, you’ll be punished!”
“Yes Doctor!” I teased right back. He laughed and pulled me in for another kiss. Yes, this was my fantasy come to life!

BE SURE YOU COMMENT!!!!!! I only write new stories if I know enough people like my stories, and the only way I know if you like it or not is if you COMMENT!

Last edited:
Thank you Scribe! One of my most loyal fans!

Ok Guys, 33 of you have read this so far and only ONE person has commented! So I can only assume that the other 32 of you didnt like it :(

Or they're too speechless from hearts pounding and mouths watering and hards on to top it all off.

No, I think they're just too busy recovering.

Wow. Seriously, just...wow.

Excellent story!

Thank you Scribe! One of my most loyal fans!

Ok Guys, 33 of you have read this so far and only ONE person has commented! So I can only assume that the other 32 of you didnt like it :(

I think the other 32 are too jealous. They probably wish it were them in the story. Very nice. Very sexy. Well done!

It was fantastic. So very proud of you. You have come so far since your first one. Very nice piece of work Sweetie.

That was probably the most passionately driven story that I have read, so far, on this site. I had to read it over and over again. What's funny to me is that I immediately pictured Gambit, from the X-Men, as the male character in this after reading "Ah mon petit angel". Absolutely incredible job, TicklishAngel52. I definitely eagerly await your next blissfully passionate masterpiece.

Thanks Texas! I'm glad you're proud of me!

Thanks Hinder! I'm so happy you enjoy it

Thanks Feather! I do think this is the best story I have ever written

This is wonderful, you capture the emotion and sensation in enough detail to imagine it without becoming bogged down in prose. It feels real, I am envious of your talent.

Outstanding work. You can imagine what happend to my during reading I bet! AWESOME, HOT, EXTRAORDINADY! Thank you, Ticklish Angel...and when can I meet you ;)?!

Great story! I love all the details about the tickling and about her arousal. Great climax, too. :D
Thanks for sharing your fine story with us, Angel. :angel:

Angel all i can say is WOW!!!!
so hot and erotic!!!
that is quite a fantasy, i hope it comes true for you!!

Many people have messaged me, asking me what my favorite fantasy is. Well I decided to type it up for you! Hope you enjoy it.

It was nearly midnight as my car pulled into the driveway of a secluded mansion in the country side. I paused for a minute as I shut my car off, leaving the world around me in total silence. It had been a rough night. Twelve hours and one call right after the other. Most of which were bullshit calls, people who didn’t really need the ambulance, but we’re not allowed to refuse transport. Those are the people who usually bitch the most. It was the three oh shit calls I had that were getting to me. Namely the last one, it’s always a bad day when I have to do CPR, and a worse day when I have to do it on a child. That was why I needed to be here, I needed him more than anything. My EMS boots on the ground broke the silence as I approached the front door. I was reaching for the doorbell when the door opened and there was his face looking down at me. He said not a word but opened the door to usher me inside.

I threw my boots off at the door and sat down on the soft white couch with my head in my hands. He said nothing as he sat next to me. I knew he could tell by my body language I’d had a hard night. “Ah mon petit angel,” His deep voice cooed softly as his gentle hands unwove my French braid. “It’s alright now, you’re safe here. The big mean world is all gone for now.” His hands moved down to my shoulders and began to rub softly. “Master is going to make his angel all nice and relaxed.” I enjoyed his hands slowly massaging out the tension I had accumulated since I saw him last. I knew what was going to come though, and the knowledge made my heart flutter. After a few more minutes of rubbing he asked me the question. “Are you ready my angel?” The deep sternness in his voice sent chills down my spine.
“Yes master, I am ready.”

He lifted me to my feet. “Then come my pet.” And I followed him into his bedroom. He already had many candles lit around the room. The room made my senses tingle as I recalled the many passionate moments lived in that room. A king sized bed awaited me, with four black posts on each side, each carved in intricate detail. I ran my hands over the soft red velvet bedspread and knew I would meet my doom on it. He turned on his radio with the soft relaxing sax I had grown to love. “Come to me my angel.” He beckoned and I obeyed. His strong hand lifted my chin to meet his sensual kiss. “You know what is going to happen to you.” His deep voice cooed as he began to unbutton my uniform top. I didn’t say a word but just let his voice wash over me. “You are going to get tied down to the bed.” He slowly pulled my top off my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. “You are going to be blindfolded.” He unbuttoned my EMS pants. “You are going to be teased” He pulled my pants down and I stepped out of them. “You are going to be tickled.” He unhooked one hook of my bra. “And tickled,” another bra hook, “and tickled!” He undid the last hook and let my bra fall to the floor, setting my 40DD breasts free. “Master is going to tickle you all over” he gently ran his hands over my skin which glowed in the candle light. It wasn’t enough to tickle, but it was enough to make me shiver.

“And when Master is done tickling you,” he slipped a finger into the elastic waistband of my black lace panties, “he is going to make you feel soooo good.” He took a grip on my panties. “He is going to make you cum,” he yanked my panties off and I stepped out of them, “and cum,” his hand slowly traced back up my leg, “and cum!” His hand reached in my tiny pussy lips to give my clit a generous tickle. I giggled in surprise as my hand reached back to brace myself against his six foot frame. He laughed his deep laugh and picked me up into his arms. He gently kissed my forehead and carried me to the bed. The soft velvet seemed to cuddle me as my body settled into the soft mattress. He laid a fluffy pillow under my head before giving me another gentle kiss. I knew this was the last I would see of his face until after it was over, so I took a good look. His deep brown eyes looked at me with a gaze of deep desire and possession. A look that reminded me who I belonged to, and how deeply I was cared for. His strong jaw and chin carried themselves with pride, knowing who he was. His wavy brown hair just barely touched the skin of his forehead. That was my last sight before I was immersed in total darkness as he gently placed the blindfold over my eyes.

My other senses were kicked into high gear and I felt the bed move as he slid himself off it. My right arm was gently lifted above my head and the soft fur of my masters cuffs wrapped around my wrist. I heard the click as he fastened it to the clips attached to the string around the headboard. The same was done to my left wrist, and I gave a pull to make sure I was secure. My armpits were now exposed to his merciless fingers, and my breath quickened as I realized he could tickle me at any second. I didn’t hear his movement, nor could I feel him near. I knew it was his way of teasing me, of letting my anticipation build. My mind started fighting with itself. How I hated when he did this to me! And yet, ooooh how I loved it!

I felt his fingers trace their way down my body to my legs. A padded cuff secured each of my ankles together and to the footboard so I was laying in a Y. “Ah my sweet little angel! All your most vulnerable spots are now at my mercy!” I heard him walk up the bed and lean in close to me. “And you are powerless to stop me!” He whispered sadistically into my ear. His warm breath made me shiver as goosebumps prickled down my arms. “I am now in complete control of you. Your body will feel exactly what I want it to feel. My pet, you…are…MINE!” He growled his deep throaty growl at that last word and I moaned softly. “Yes, that’s it my pet. I want to hear everything!” His fingers started ever so gently in my armpits, his fingertips ever so gently and slowly grazing the skin. I tried to hold in the wave of giggles trying to sneak out my throat. “Now now my pet, master wants to hear all her sweet little giggles!” He never once stopped the soft rhythm. “Let it out my sweet angel, you can’t hold it in! You armpits are just soooo ticklish aren’t they? Yes they are!” I squeaked softly as I tried even harder to force it down, his teasing making my head buzz. “Oooh, those sweet giggles are so close! Come on pet, just set them free! You need this; you need to just sink into the world of my tickles!” He began to move his fingers a little faster, and I couldn’t hold it any longer, wave after wave of giggles poured from my lips, and I could almost feel him smile with delight. “Yes! That’s it my pet! Let those sweet giggles free!” And then he really dug in, his devious fingers finding every ticklish inch of my soft hollows. And I laughed. Oh how I laughed! Yes! This was what I needed! “Tickle tickle tickle!” He began to coo. “I’m gonna keep tickling you!” His fingers performed their devilish dance as I threw my head from side to side, lost in a world of ticklish laughter. My awful day already forgotten! It wasn’t long before his fingers began to travel down my sides “Let’s see what other tickly spots we can find, shall we?” I knew that was just to tease me, his fingers knew every inch of my ticklish flesh; my creamy white skin was a play toy to his delights.

His fingers danced along my sides and over my ribs. “One little rib, two little ribs….” He musically chanted. I didn’t even bother to beg, there was no point. I knew he wouldn’t let up, besides I was in sheer ticklish bliss! As if reading my thoughts, “Oh yes, my little angel just loves to be tickled!” His fingers performed their magical dance across my soft belly. I squealed gleefully as one of my most ticklish spots was toyed with. “Awww, my angel loves it when I tickle her little tummy!” The pure delight he got out of tickling me made me laugh that much harder. His fingers explored every inch of my ticklish flesh. “Tickle tickle little angel’s tummy!” He changed tactics and kneaded his thumbs into my sides causing me to shriek. “You can’t stop the tickles! All control is MINE!” He laughed cruelly as he squeezed my hips. I tried rocking them from side to side in an attempt to escape the torment, but it was useless. His hands followed my every move, never once breaking their rhythm. Each ticklish spot he knew so well, he knew the best way to torment it to draw the strongest laughter he could from me. My thighs were his next target as he kneaded his way down, all the while still crooning ticklish teasing.

“Well my little angel, it seems you have been enduring my ticklish fingers for nearly an hour!” He lifted my head up and I felt a straw placed between my lips. I drank sweet, sweet water. When you are exhausted water always tastes that much better. His hand stroked my sweaty hair while I regained my strength for the tickling that I was positive was coming. “Is my angel enjoying herself?” He asked. “Yes master!” I nodded. “Good, I know how bad you need this.” He whispered ever so gently. “You fight so hard for control in your life, and it’s so exhausting. You need to let go of that control, to be helpless and powerless, even for a short time. It releases that burden from your shoulders; it allows you to be free. To just lay here and laugh, and enjoy yourself; there is no outside world here. There is only you and me, and the world of sweet, sweet pleasures.” I relaxed at his gentle words. It was all so true. The whole reason I came here was to forget my stress, forget my pain, forget the world around me. Only he could give me that. “Well my dear, are we ready to continue? Not that you have a choice in the matter!” I felt him get up and walk down to the foot of the bed and I knew just what was coming.

I didn’t have to wait long for those fingers to start dragging over my helpless soles. I squealed and didn’t even try to contain my laughter as it poured out from my lips. His fingers expertly danced up my arches, across the ball of my foot, and down to my heels. “I love my little angel’s ticklish toes!” His fingers teased every one, my big toe all the way down to my pinky toe. I felt his right hand stop while his left hand kept up to torment. Suddenly on my left foot I felt something soft teasing its way up and down my arches. I knew it at once to be his feather. The soft touch of the feather on one foot and the teasing dance of his fingers on the other sent me into a whirlwind of hysterics! I could feel tears sneaking out the corners of my eyes as I threw my head from side to side. He didn’t tease me at this point, he just let the room fill with the song of my torment. The feather began sliding its way in between my toes, and soon another feather joined in his other hand. This one joined its brother in tormenting my helpless toes. “Your cries are music to my ears little angel!” He laughed as the feathers began to slide up the sides of my legs. “I think my feathers want to play elsewhere now though.”

The feathers slid ever so lightly up and down my legs. “You know where it’s gonna go dontcha?” The feathers danced over my hips and started to make their journey up my sides. Soft giggles poured from my lips as I just let myself enjoy the soft kisses the feathers left on my skin. He expertly glided the feathers across my belly and paid a little extra attention to my belly button, making me squeal. I felt the feathers move up my sides again to my armpits. I couldn’t decide what was worse, the fast finger tickles, or these slow agonizing tickles. Even though they didn’t make me do more than softly giggle, I was sure I felt the feathers ten times more than I did his fingers. Suddenly his lips were on mine in a soft sensual kiss. “It’s time now my Angel.” He whispered into my ear, again making me shiver. “Master is going to drive you even farther this time.” He took my earlobe in his mouth and gently sucked. “I’m going to show you pleasures beyond your wildest dreams!” His hand found my left breast and I moaned softly as he began to massage gently. “I’m going to drive you wild with desire.” His fingers gently rolled my nipple, making me arch my back and sigh in pleasure. “You’re going to cum as many times as I can make you cum. I’m not going to stop. By all means, beg for me to stop all you want! I love to hear it! But do not forget who is in control here, I stop when I choose to.”

“Master’s gonna make it feel really good now!” I felt the soft feathers graze my already hard nipples. I giggled in sheer delight at the wonderful sensations flowing through my body. “That’s it baby girl, laugh for me! Master knows how ticklish his Angels nipples are! He also knows how much she loves having her nipples tickled!” And he was absolutely correct. He dragged the edges of the feathers across the bottom of each nipple, then he would flick them with the feathers, then tease the very tip of each nipple with the very tip of the feathers. Everything he did sent me into a new frenzy of joyous giggles. Very soon the feathers were set down and replaced by his fingers. His short nails gently scraped the very tip of each nipple, making me squeal with delight. I could have let him tickle my nipples for hours, and he knew it. He alternated with the nail teasing and flicking them with his fingers. I had no clue how long he kept it up for but I was in sheer heaven. I could feel myself getting turned on now, as the warmth began to build in my clit. “Awww, Angel’s nipples are so ticklish! Master’s just going to keep tickling….and tickling….and tickling!”

He delivered on his promise. When he got tired of using his fingers, a soft whirring sound reached my ears. I squeaked softly and tensed up, for I knew exactly what that sound was. I screamed out a fresh wave of helpless laughter the minute those electric toothbrushes touched my nipples. They danced all over my nipples and my breasts. It was when he lingered them on the very top of my nipples that I laughed the loudest. My head began to buzz like the toothbrushes as I sank into euphoria that only he could give me. I knew nothing but the glorious tickles enveloping my sensitive nipples. Tiny moans mixed with my giggles as I began to feel the desire in my loins grow. The toothbrushes were shut off and replaced by something wet and warm. He was licking my nipples which were now made more sensitive by the buzzing of the toothbrushes. First one, than the other, and the one he wasn’t licking he was using a something soft on. It took me a minute to realize it was a makeup brush. I was so exhausted from the torment It took all my strength just to laugh. “Did my Angel enjoy her nipple tickling?” I could only nod my head. He laughed and I felt my ankles being unhooked. He spread my legs open so I was now in his and my favorite position, spread eagle. I felt him get on the bed in between my legs, and felt my clit throb in anticipation of what he was about to do.

The feathers began to dance slowly up the inside of each leg. How my body begged for me to move to make those feathers touch my sensitive clit. And yet, I knew the more I tried to make it happen, the longer he would deny me. I could feel his eyes staring me down, daring me to move. There was nothing to be done but endure the exquisite torture. He brought the feathers up to my inner thighs and they lingered there for a long time. Tempting me to move my hips, to receive the sensation to which I anticipated, and desperately craved. He remained silent as he ever so slowly ran the feather over the sensitive skin, just above my pussy. Ever so close to my aching sex, and just as far. Every move he made dared me to move, dared me to relieve my ever growing anticipation, and yet I refused to give in. I heard him chuckle in amusement as the torment stopped briefly. I soon found out why when he began to use a smaller feather on my pussy lips, teasing them with the soft tip. My soft giggles were never ending as the fire within me grew stronger and stronger. A fire fed by passion, fed by desire, and fed by burning lust that only comes from deep within your very core. Every stroke seemed to feel just millimeters away from my agonized clit. I knew that he was extremely amused by this torment and wanted to know how long I could hold out. Whenever he was amused by something, he kept it up for a long time.

My fingers desperately searched for something to cling on to, but there was nothing to be had. I tensed all my muscles in an attempt to fight off the sensations, but he was too smart for me as usual. I felt his warm hand press down gently on my stomach. “Shhhh, just relax my pet, let it feel good. Its only torture if you let it be. It can feel so good if you let it.” He spread my pussy lips open and teased the warm, pink flesh, again staying away from my aching clit. “Just focus on every stroke, the soft touches kissing your succulent pussy.” I giggled softly as he hit an extra ticklish spot. He lingered there a while before gently dragging it, just once, over my clit. My sensitivity had been built so much that I squealed loudly, it had never tickled that bad before. He laughed with amusement and did it again. “Awww, is someone’s clit feeling a little ticklish?” He began to quickly flick the feather over my clit and burst into helpless giggles. Tiny moans filtered into my giggles as my orgasm started to build within me. “Yes my angel! Master wants you to cum!” He didn’t have to wait long, wave after wave of sweet, sweet pleasure consumed every inch of my body, and I knew it was just one in many more that were to happen that night. He switched from the feather to the makeup brush he had teased my nipples with. The soft, soft brush tickled even more than the feather, if that was possible, but ooooooh how I loved it.

He knew full well he was in the process of creating a monster. How long in between seeing him had I suppressed my true self. The person within me no more than a slave to desire and passion. He fed on that desire, and it in turn fueled his own passions. When the two auras crashed together it created a fire that burned hotter than any red flame. It was a fire that could not be quenched by water or powder, but by the pure release of the absolute hunger we possessed for one another.

After I came again from the makeup brush, he gave me a bit of a break from tickling. His gentle fingertips traced their way up my body to make me shiver. His finger traced my lips before he lowered his own lips to mine. The heat from his kiss drove deep inside me. His hand found my breast and he rolled my nipple between his fingers, renewing the sensitivity the previous tickling had left me with. I moaned into the kiss, and he used the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. I was left so empty when he broke the kiss, but I knew it was because he had more planned with me. A familiar buzzing sound hit my ears, and my body tensed in anticipation. He let my anticipation build for a while before he placed the wand against my pussy. I cried out freely as the wondrous vibrations teased my thirsting clit.

“Yes my angel, moan for me! Let your Master know how good he makes you feel!” He reached a hand up and played with my nipple. “You love it when I force you to cum. And I’m going to make you cum over and over!” His promise was fulfilled as orgasm after orgasm ripped through my body, my lust an eternal flame that was never satisfied. I lost count of how many orgasms I had before the blindfold was ripped away, and as my eyes adjusted, there he stood before me, his abs glistened in the candle light, his muscles glowed, and his cock erect to the fullest with greed for my body. He climbed on the bed in between my legs, his lips hovered above my pussy. His eyes burned right through me like a predator ready to devour. He spread my pussy lips open and let his tongue explore every inch of the hot pinkness inside. His eyes never once left mine as the soft brown marked me with fierce possession, reminding me who my pussy belonged to. My legs trembled as yet another orgasm tore through my body, spilling my precious nectar on to his tongue, which he devoured greedily. He raised himself up and ran the tip of his cock over my waiting pussy.

“At last mon petit angel, we shall be come one!” And he slid his whole length into my pussy. My tight pussy enclosed around him and I could feel him throb with the same hunger I had for him. Our cries of desire filled the room as he began to thrust in and out of me. The air around seemed to explode in a thunderous roar as our auras crashed together with all the greed and hunger that had been built up all this time. I screamed out his true name as my body exploded in an orgasm so intense and full of fire that it put the gates of hell to shame. He ripped the cuffs off my wrists and pulled my body to him, his face buried in my neck as he growled my name. His fingertips ripped at my back as he pounded his entire length into me, his own orgasm flooding my pussy. As the fire slowly began to smolder, we clutched on to one another, the flood of emotion slowly subsiding. His fingers played with the drenched strands of my hair as my fingertips traced their way along his back. We exchanged many soft kisses before he slowly got up and went into the master bathroom, leaving my body in the aftermath of the storm. My whole body tingled with release as I came down from the clouds I had been floating on.

Shortly after, my legs were released from the cuffs as I was picked up and carried into the bathroom. I was laid in the Jacuzzi tub that he had put lavender and vanilla scented bath oil in to. His hands rubbed my shoulders, working out all the kinks and knots that my job had given me as I closed my eyes and let the warm water wash over me. After he bathed me, and dried me off, he laid me back on the bed where I received a full body massage. The amount of attention and care he paid to me really let me know how special I was to him, and how much he cared about me. We fell asleep snuggled together, his arm around me protectively.

I was dressing myself to leave the next day when he reminded me “Don’t forget I work tomorrow darling, so I’ll be seeing you!” He winked. “And I’ll be keeping a close eye on you in my ER. If I see one little slip up from you, you’ll be punished!”
“Yes Doctor!” I teased right back. He laughed and pulled me in for another kiss. Yes, this was my fantasy come to life!

BE SURE YOU COMMENT!!!!!! I only write new stories if I know enough people like my stories, and the only way I know if you like it or not is if you COMMENT!

Wow now that was amazing, I can see why you have so many fans and admirers , I tip my hat to the one and only Angel. :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back