• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Austin and Mark: Ticklish Friends and Lovers M/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
“Hey Mark, it’s Austin I started my month long vacation; give me a holler
if you want to get together. I’d love to spend some time with you. Hope
you can get away, Love ya.” Austin went to the store to get some things
and headed home. Austin’s home was situated on a half an acre. The house
was brick two story Cape Cod style with a screened in porch and garage.
The front yard had multiple flower gardens and sitting areas with a gazebo
in the center. There was a man-made pond with a wooden bridge going across.
A cobble stone walkway went from the driveway to the front porch. In the back
yard was a large deck and patio. An indoor heated in-ground pool and hot tub were
off to the side. The lawn was a vibrant green and the property was surrounded by
a wrought iron fence.

Just as Austin walked in and was putting his things away the phone rang. “Hello!”
“Yo Aussie, it’s Mark I got your message.” “Mark, I was hoping you’d call. What are
ya up to?” “Nothing at the moment, I’d love to get together. I miss you.” “Aw I miss
you too. When are you able to get away?” “Well I was thinking I could come tonight
if that’s ok.” “That’s awesome; I’ll get a room made up and fix us a dinner.” “You’re
still as sweet as ever I see.” “I’m so glad you’re able to come over, I really do miss
you. I wish we could spend more time together.” “Well Aussie, you might just get
that wish.” “What do you mean?” “I’ll tell you when I get there.” “Ok I’ll text you my
addy.” “Great, see you in a few hours.” “Ok be careful, I love ya Mark.” “I will, love
ya too Aussie boy.”

Austin finished putting everything away and started some light cleaning as well as
getting the guest room ready. As he sat with a glass of merlot, he started thinking
about all the fun he and Mark had growing up. They were inseparable; they were
also the first to know about the other one being gay. Austin really always hoped he
and Mark could be a couple, but he never forced the subject fearing their relationship
would change. Austin stopped reminiscing and started working on dinner. As Mark was
getting closer to Austin’s house, his excitement and nervousness mounted. He was
wondering if they’d still have that fun chemistry that made them best friends. Mark
was also hoping they could become more than just friends.

“Wow, Austin’s done a lot with this place.” Mark thought to himself, he hadn’t seen
it since Austin bought it. Parking outside the garage, Mark took a minute to calm
himself before going up to the door. Austin was checking on dinner and letting the
wine breathe when the doorbell rang. “Mark, I’m so glad you came.” Austin said giving
Mark a bear hug and kissing his cheek. “Me too, I’ve missed you.” Mark walked in setting
his things at the bottom of the steps. “You can take your shoes off and get comfortable if
you want. I’ve got wine, cheese, and crackers waiting in the family room.” Mark looked at
the décor as he followed Austin into the family room. “I love the place, you’ve really outdone yourself. “ “Thanks, it’s still a work in progress but it’s coming along.”

Mark made himself comfy on the sectional sofa. “Are you still into swimming? I’ve got an
indoor pool and hot tub.” “I haven’t been swimming in months, I’d love to.” “You look
amazing, Austin.” “You’re one to talk; you’re still sexy as hell.” Austin said blushing.
“Aw I’ve always thought you were so cute when you blushed.” Mark said as he gently
caressed Austin’s cheek. Austin looked down at Mark’s socked feet. “Still have the foot
fetish huh?” Mark said with a playful grin. “Yeah, still into feet.” Austin pulled Marks feet
into his lap. He started to gently massage the soles and cracked Mark’s toes. “Oh shit,
you’re still the best at this.” Mark started relaxing and melted into the soft sofa cushions.
“You’ve still got the hottest feet I’ve seen.” Austin said as he lovingly kissed and sniffed
Mark’s toes. Mark was getting lost in euphoria as his eyes closed.

Austin started switching from the gentle massage to very light stroking motion with his
fingertips. Mark’s feet started twitching as his toes started clenching and unclenching.
Austin applied a tiny bit more pressure to the stroking as he played with Mark’s feet.
“Hey, that tickles.” Mark stated between the quiet giggles that escaped his lips. “Still
ticklish huh?” Austin put Mark’s feet in a choke hold and scratched his manicured nails
along Mark’s socks. “Wait, not that. Not the nails.” Mark managed to get out before his
voice jumped an octave with crazy laughter. He was now squirming and pounding his fists
on the couch, as he tried to pull his feet free. “Aw, listen to little ticklish Marky boy laugh.”
Austin teased as he continued tickling the center of Mark’s arches. “Ok, ok I give I’m ticklish
as hell; UNCLE!” Mark tried anything to get Austin’s tickle attack to cease. Austin let Mark’s
ankles go after another few seconds. “Hey, that was fun. I’d forgotten just how ticklish you
are.” Austin said as he got up to serve dinner. “Oh just wait, you’ll get yours, don’t forget
I know your tickle spots too.” “Bring it on.”

“Damn Austin that was an awesome dinner.” “Thanks, I’m glad you liked it.” Austin and
Mark went back to watch some TV. Austin gave Mark the remote as he started to stretch.
Mark took the opportunity to launch a revenge tickle attack. “Hey Aussie, are you still ticklish
here?” Mark asked as he kneaded his fingers between Austin’s ribs. Austin immediately began laughing and squirming against the tickling. “Wait! Not that, it tickles.” “Of course it tickles, it’s supposed to.” Mark said with a huge smile.

He quickly overpowered Austin and pushed him on the floor with his socked feet in his lap.
“Oh no, you wouldn’t…” “Wouldn’t what?” “Tickle my feet.” “Is that what you think I’d do?”
Mark asked as he dragged his index finger up one sole and down the other. “Oh no, not my
feet don’t tickle my feet.” Austin tried to plead with his best friend. “Now Aussie, what makes
you think I’d even entertain the notion of tickling your completely helpless feet?” Mark asked
as he pinned the ankles with one arm and lightly stroked the arches with his other hand.
Austin burst into high pitched laughter and was thrashing side to side trying to free his feet.
“Shit not my feet. I’m too ticklish there.” Austin squealed. “Hey, now this is fun. Let’s try
something new.” Mark said as he slowly peeled the white ankle socks from Austin’s poor,
helpless feet.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck not the socks. Don’t take my socks or else…”Or else, or else
what?” Mark asked as he lightly scratched his nails along the soft soles as they struggled in
his lap. Austin’s laugh went up an octave as he began screaming with laughter. He was
sweating and thrashing as he tried to pull and kick his feet free. “Please no more, I can’t
take it. I’m too ticklish, Mark please, MERCY.” Austin was getting covered in sweat from
all the tickling and struggling. “Aw you’re just too cute, Aussie boy.” Mark said as he
continued tickling Austin’s soles. He also started to gently nibble Austin’s wiggling toes.
“Oh fuck, you ass, not the toes too.” Austin was starting to go hoarse from all the laughing.

Just as Austin was going into silent laughter, he noticed Mark’s feet were within his reach.
He quickly reached over and grabbed Mark’s left ankle, tore the sock off, and began feverishly scratching all over the newly bared sole. “Oh shit, not my bare foot.” Mark jumped and
forgot to hold Austin’s feet. “Now it’s your turn bud.” Austin quickly grabbed Mark’s other
foot, peeled off that sock, and began gnawing on the balls of Mark’s trapped soles. Mark
let out a very girlish squeal and started bucking and thrashing. “Not there, stop biting my
feet. It’s torture.” Mark was sweating and going crazy from the relentless tickling. “Hey,
let’s try doing this.” Austin said as he started to scrape his teeth along Mark’s bare soles.
Mark was starting to lose all composure and went into silent laughter; his sweat covered,
writhing body squirmed like mad to get free. “Ok, I guess you’ve had enough.” Austin said
taking pity on his poor ticklish friend.

“Hey, Marky you ready for a swim?” Austin asked after they both calmed down. “Sure, fuck
that was intense.” “I know, you really had me going crazy.” Austin said as he changed into
his swim trunks; he brought a pair out for Mark. “Hey, I have an idea. Instead of wearing
these why don’t we go skinny dipping.” Mark said with a sly grin. “Ok, why not.” Austin
shed his swim trunks and Mark began stripping. The two guys walked out to the pool house.
“Hey, Aussie I want to say I’m really glad you invited me over.” “I’m glad too, we really
needed this.” “I also have something else to say, but I’m nervous.” Austin swam over to
where Mark was and looked into his eyes. “Mark, you know I love you and whatever you
say I’m cool with.” “I know, I love you too Austin. It’s just that I don’t know how to put this.”
Mark got out of the pool and got into the hot tub, with Austin following.

“Mark, whatever it is, just spit it out; or I can tickle it out of you.” Austin said as he put Mark’s
feet in his lap with his fingers ready and waiting. “Ok, ok I’ll tell you. I’m not ready for another
tickle round just yet.” Mark said already giggling. “Ok, I’ll give you to the count of five. One, two, three, four…” “I don’t just love you, I’m in love with you.” Mark spat out as he looked into Austin’s eyes. “Mark are you saying what I think you’re saying?” “Yeah, I’ve been in love with you since we met. I just never said anything because I didn’t want to ruin our relationship. I love our playful chemistry, our tickle fights, and the way you play with my feet. I love your feet too. You’re the perfect guy for me.” Austin looked into Mark’s eyes which were starting to fill with tears. “I’ve
felt the same way Mark. I love you too. I love everything about you. You’re my soul mate,
the one I was meant to be with. I never said anything either for the same reason. I was hoping
you’d feel the same.

“You’re serious?” Mark said as he reached out to embrace Austin. “Of course, I think you’re the hottest and cutest guy I’ve met. And you’re the most ticklish.” Austin said as he lightly stroked
the back of Mark’s neck and down his spine. “Hey, watch it. You’re just as ticklish.” Mark
returned the tickles by squeezing Austin’s knee caps. “Ok, I admit it, I’m just as ticklish.”
Austin said as he jumped and squealed. Mark pulled Austin closer and kissed Austin’s
quivering lips. “Shit, that was amazing and so intense.” Mark said as the kiss ended.
“I know, it was better than I ever imagined. So I guess we’re really lovers huh?”
Austin said as he got out of the hot tub and dried off. “Yeah, I guess I’ll be getting a place
here, unless you want to move.” Mark said as he also dried off.

The two then walked back to the house. “Mark, why do you have to get a place? You could
just move in with me.” “Really, that wouldn’t be too fast for you?” “Um we’ve known each
other how long, while holding onto these feelings? Do you want to move in with me?”
Austin asked as he massaged Mark’s neck. “I’d love to move in. I just have to give my job
notice and rent out my current place.” Austin and Mark fell into another kiss and went upstairs. “Well, I had made up the guest room for you, but I now have the feeling you
won’t need it.” Austin said as they entered Austin’s bedroom.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back