• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any California events going on in 2014?

ticklefox79

me and a friend of mine who is so into being tickled^^ are interested if anything will be planned for 2014,preferably in the summertime. gender,age(adult of course),and sexual preference is a non issue,just want to join in for some good ticklely fun^^ any info on any events being planned within California would be most helpful :)

best regards ticklefox79^^

Good to see the interest. We're not the only California event, though. There's at least two others in the General Western Gatherings section.

We've been discussing a munch, to see if interest is back for events. There'd been a lull with the economy down in SoCal, and our usual club burning down and killing the owner definitely ended things for a while. Had some thereafter, and helped get the new group down there to gather, but as yet, finding an appropriate location down there costs money (like everything else there).

Money's not profuse at present for anyone. Doing donation-based events is difficult, and money leads to folks expecting things. So there's plans for a munch.

I'll post here if we do one, and if you're interested, you can join our mailing list and get on the invite for it. All West Coast Gatherings members get invites via [email protected], and have for more than a decade. :)

I see^^ I believe I already joined the mailing list(that's the one with the questionnaire right?) or is this a different mailing list? if I've allready joined the mailing list I guess all I can do is wait and see if anything comes up. My condolences on the sad news,some people seem to like to ruin the fun for other people.
Good to see the interest. We're not the only California event, though. There's at least two others in the General Western Gatherings section.

We've been discussing a munch, to see if interest is back for events. There'd been a lull with the economy down in SoCal, and our usual club burning down and killing the owner definitely ended things for a while. Had some thereafter, and helped get the new group down there to gather, but as yet, finding an appropriate location down there costs money (like everything else there).

Money's not profuse at present for anyone. Doing donation-based events is difficult, and money leads to folks expecting things. So there's plans for a munch.

I'll post here if we do one, and if you're interested, you can join our mailing list and get on the invite for it. All West Coast Gatherings members get invites via [email protected], and have for more than a decade. :)

Yep, that'd be the list you joined recently.

It's not all you can do, though You can organize your own, partner with someone else interested in organizing, hit up another event while on holiday somewhere... there's always options.

Hey dvnc. Can you send me a questionere so I can be considered for the mailing list?

Thanks!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back