• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

danica's test drive

flugel1

TMF Regular
DANICA’S TICKLISH TEST DRIVE

This is a work of fiction. I hope you enjoy. If so please let me know. And Danica, if you read this, you’re even cooler than I thought. If ur not 18 go get ur license.

Danica Patrick was studying the computer results from her off season testing trying to learn, grow and get better. She was studying air flows, rpms, tire wear, speeds into and out of corners. It was all part of the learning curve, and she was learning. It was difficult but she loved it. Tony Stewart was really helping her and she wanted to make sure she did right by him. She started to feel tired and looked at the clock. 10 pm. Where did all the time go she’d been here since 2. She rubbed her eyes and shut off the computer and decided to head home. Although that wasn’t a thought that excited her. She and her boyfriend, Ricky Stenhouse, had been having problems and he had very quietly moved out. An empty house did not excite her.

As she left the office she turned off all the lights and was headed for the door when she notice a light coming from under the closed door of the simulator lab. She figured someone had left it on and went over to turn it off. She was surprised when she opened the door and found Jeremy Hill working on the simulator computer. He had designed and built it and it was is baby. It was very helpful for the team in learning tracks and cars. After her marriage broke up she and Jeremy hooked up for a while. It basically was just raw sex and ran its course after a few months but they had remained friends.

“What the hell J?” she asked “No hot date on a Sat nite?” She teased. He turned and smiled at her. “Might ask you the same thing, DP” using his nickname for her. She smiled back genuinely glad to see him. “Was studying the road test results and lost track of time. What are you working on?” She walked over and looked over his shoulder. She was dressed very casually in flip flops, jean shorts and a lime green Go Daddy T shirt. It matched her nail polish. “I’ve been adding some new simulator programs. They’re pretty cool. Wanta try one?” he said. “Sure sounds fun” she said and walked over to the simulator cockpit. “I’m not really dressed to drive “ she said as she climbed in behind the wheel. “You look cute as always. Don’t worry you’ll be fine” he said as he adjusted the head and neck restraint “ I designed this program just for you” he smiled with just a hint of mischief. “Wow, that’s awfully nice. Why is it just for me?” she asked. “Well you know, every driver has strengths and weaknesses. You want to maximize your strengths and minimize you weaknesses. Anything I can do to help you be successful” he smiled and walked over to the computer and loaded the program. Danica was genuinely touched.

As he was loading the program she couldn’t help but look as his butt. Jeremy had a great body. Their time together was the best sex she’d ever had. They got to the point where they were being reckless and dangerous about getting together and it was hindering her career and his. But as things that burn so hot do, it faded as quickly as it burnt white hot. She was glad they were friends, but she thought about their time together often. She would occasionally fantasize about it and get herself off. He knew how to get her off like no man she’d ever been with. She was startled out of her memories as he came back to the simulator.

“Well this set up is designed to help you focus and avoid distractions. Concentrate on what is happening right in front of you and predict problems so you can avoid them. This is the Daytona track. It’s a 12 lap, 12 car race. You’re goal is to finish first obviously. But more important, it’s to avoid wrecking at all costs. The program will present obstacles and distractions. You’re job is to keep it out of the wall for 12 laps. Sound good” again he smiled with a hint of something being up. “Sure, anything that helps me for Daytona is fine with me” she said.

“Want to make it interesting?” he propositioned. “What did you have in mind?” she replied curious. “Well, we both know how competitive you are. I took a grand off of Kurt Busch yesterday” and he pulled out his wallet and showed her the 2 500 dollar bills. “Nothing spends better than Busch money” he laughed. “No shit there” she laughed too. “But I don’t have that kind of money on me”. “That’s okay, I was thinking of a different kind of bet. 12 laps. Everytime you crash you lose a piece of clothing. If you’re as good as you think you are this ought to be a piece of cake” and he paused. She narrowed her eyes and peered into him. “You’re not getting me naked!” she laughed. “ Not if you finish” he winked. He noticed she hadn’t said no.

“Just for the sake of discussion………..assuming I take your bet what do I get WHEN I win?” she flirted back with no intention of taking this bet. He smiled the smile that made her melt the first time they got together. “ I’ve got Busch’s grand and 500 more in my wallet. Stay clean for 12 laps and its yours” and he ramped up the wattage of the smile.
“Plus I’ll give you, and only you, the results from Busch’s runs. You should be able to learn a little something from that” She hated Kurt Busch and wanted nothing more than to beat him. 12 laps, if she was the kind of driver she wanted to be she should be able to do that easily. Plus it would take 4 crashes in 12 laps to get her naked. “Alright simulator boy youre on!” she announced confidently.

Jeremy reached in and buckled her belt and shoulder strap. “You are NOT getting me naked” she stared at him. Suddenly he leaned in and kissed her. “I have before” he whispered. “Hey you can’t do that, I’m in a relationship” she said with a hint of anger. “That’s not what I’ve heard” he whispered again and kissed her again. Danica was pissed, but not as much as she should have been. Jeremy walked over to the computer. She couldn’t help but look at his great ass. Then she shook her head. “Concentrate Patrick” she said to herself. “Ok, DP you are starting 6th, outside 3rd row. There are 2 pace laps for you to get used to the car. Then you’ll get the green. If you crash the program will stop. 12 laps from now it will be done.” he explained. “And I’ll be 1500 hundred richer” she retorted. “Well see. Let me know when you want to start” he said. “Lets go” she answered.

He started the program. The simulator was very sophisticated and felt very much like the real thing. The car vibrated and somehow she felt pressure against her chest like she did inside the car. Over the first 2 laps she got accustomed to the handling. It really did feel like her car. When the green flag feel she accelerated to speed. Her goal was simply to focus on what was in front of her and not crash. She wasn’t losing any clothes on this. The first lap was uneventful and she was still in 6th. As she entered the 2nd lap she felt a strange sensation in her head and neck restraint. All the sudden it started to tickle her neck. Most people did not know, but Danica was extremely ticklish. Everywhere. The sensation started to increase, and she just focused harder. Suddenly it spiked and she started to giggle and shake her head. Next thing she knew she was in the wall. The program stopped. Jeremy walked over with a huge shit eating grin. “I think you owe me some clothes”. “What the fuck, that’s complete bullshit. That doesn’t happen on the race track” Danica complained. “Didn’t say it did. I said the program was designed to help you focus thru your weaknesses. I happen to know one of yours” he smiled again. She glared at him. “Bastard” she spit and kicked her flip flops off. “Nice polish” he said and kissed her again. “Hey stop that. You can’t do that” she flared. He kissed her again quickly. “Just did. 3 laps out of 12. The restart will have you back in 6th” and he winked at her. In spite of herself she thought he was cute. But her resolve to win just got bigger. “Here ya go” he said and restarted the program.

Now she was prepared. Focusing on the track and hyper aware of her neck she moved thru the track. All of the sudden the pedals started to vibrate. Her bare feet were on both and they started to tingle. Her feet were one of her worst parts. She tried to block it out but as she focused on her feet and not laughing she started to slow down. Suddenly, the car behind rear ended her and sent her back into the wall. The simulator stopped and Jeremy walked over with the same shit eating grin. “SHIT” she complained. And suddenly the realization of losing her top or her shorts hit her. “Hey, this isn’t fair. You set me up” she angrily complained.

“Hey, I told you the absolute truth. I just didn’t tell you everything. This program is specifically tailored to you. You took the bet. Now I believe you owe me a piece of clothing” he smiled. She fumed for a moment but was now more committed to completing this than ever. She unbuckled her belt and stepped out of the simulator. And then she quickly stepped out of her shorts and threw them at Jeremy. That left her in her black thong and green T. “That’s all you get, jerkweed” and she stepped back into the simulator. He couldn’t help but admire her legs and butt. Danica was tiny but she exuded sexuality. She had great legs and an amazing ass and he was loving every minute of this.

“6 laps to go. Shit gets serious now. Better bear down, or you will be baring down” he laughed at his own bad pun. “NOFUCKINGWAY” she said to herself. As she got situated back in the simulator, Jeremy buckled her back in and kissed her again. Longer this time. “GAWDDAMIN J. DON”T DO THAT” she shouted. But he noticed she returned the kiss.

As soon as the program started again, Danica took the car up to the high line of the track and let every car pass her. She was now in 12th but she didn’t care. This was not about winning anymore this was about keeping her clothes and she gave the pack a wide birth and just drove the car. Almost immediately the seat started to vibrate as did the sides of the car pod and right at the back of her knees. She couldn’t move away and she started to wiggle and try and escape the increasing sensation. Then the belt and shoulder strap started to send a similar stimulus. This was right over her thong and across her breast.
She cursed herself for not wearing a bra but she seldom did. The belt was having a sexual effect on her pussy and breast and the seat was causing her to giggle. It was almost impossible to focus but there were no cars in front of her. She figured she could ride out the next 4-5 laps and get this over with. She started to involuntarily grind against the seat.

Suddenly, she saw yellow warning lights. She immediately slowed down. As she slowed down the tickling sensations increased and she started to wiggle more. And giggle. As she entered turn 3 there was debries on the track she tried to avoid it but drove over it. Next thing she knew a tire had blown and she was in the infield. “MOTHERFUCKER” she yelled and the program stopped. Jeremy walked back over. “And you were so close. Shirt or thong?” and he held out his hand. “YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT” she exclaimed and he unbuckled her lap and shoulder band. “Yes but Im cute, so I can get away with it” and he smiled the killer smile. “Fine” and she yanked her T shirt over her head and threw it at the computer. He couldn’t help but admire her nearly naked form. She’d always been able to get him going just by looking at her. And now glad only in her black thong………..She climbed back into the simulator.

Now sitting in the simulator with just her thong she felt very vulnerable but also turned on. Jeremy reached in and rebuckled her. His face was inches from hers. “You are the most amazing girl I’ve ever met and you are so beautiful” and their eyes stayed connected. “3 laps to go” and leaned in and kissed her again. Longer than before and she didn’t break the kiss. When he broke the kiss, he stared deeply into her eyes again. Before he left, he took her right breast into his mouth and quickly nibbled on her erect nipple. She closed her eyes, moaned and sucked in her breath.

Next thing she knew, the program had started up again. Nothing was going to keep her from finishing. She finished lap 10, got thru turns 1 and 2 on lap 11. As she entered turn 4 the entire set of stimulus erupted at once. Neck, sides, breasts, pussy, feet were all being tickled worse than any of them were separately. Danica couldn’t help it she was laughing out loud, stomping her feet on the floor, trying to steer her car one more lap. She started to tear up and couldn’t really see. “YOUSOFUCKINSUCK” she yelled. “Last lap” Jeremy yelled. 4 turns. You can do this she thought. Got thru 1 and 2 easily. Then suddenly she felt tingling fingers on her sides and it pushed over the edge. And once again she was in the wall. At this point she didn’t care because the tickling had stopped. Jeremy walked up to the almost naked, nipples erect, tear stained gorgeous figure of Danica Patrick. “So close” he whispered. He unbuckled her belt and put his hands just above her knees. His face was inches from hers and their eyes were locked.

He slowly moved his hands up her very toned legs. His eyes never left hers. When he reached her thong he curled his finger inside each side of her thong. She hesitated a moment and lifted her magnificent ass up a fraction. Without breaking her gaze, he slid her thong down her legs and over her knees. He could get it about half way down her calf without breaking eye contact. He let go of the thong and placed his hands back on her hips. She gently kicked her thong off her feet and never left his look. She placed her hands on his forearms.

He leaned in and kissed her again. And opened his mouth. She hungrily met his tongue. He slid his hands under her glorious ass and lifted her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She bit his lip. He walked over to the small sleep over room attached to the simulator lab. He didn’t even turn on the lights. He laid her gently down on the bed. He went over and closed and locked the door. He took off his clothes and went back to the bed. She was sitting on the edge. Before he could lay down she grabbed his erection kissed it and said “My turn to test drive you” and took all of him in her mouth. Jeremy started to run his fingers thru her thick black hair and ram into her face. She started to slurp and slobber. She knew he was about to cum. Suddenly, she grabbed his ass and threw him on the bed. She climbed on him and placed her sex on his face.

“ Alright stim-ulator boy. I just blew your engine. Now, you’d better blow mine. You’ve got 12 laps to bring me off. Better start lapping or I’m getting that 1500 if I’m not covering you face with my blown engine love oil you lose. Gentlemen, start your tongue” and Jeremy did.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back