• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Selena Gomez and Bridget Mendler Part 3

LCAMMC

TMF Novice

*Shoutout to "TicklerRickler" for starting the actual series. I loved it so much I made my own, fanfiction addition to it. The story is my own, but the main idea is derived from "TicklerRickler"'s original stories.*

Part 3: Intoxication (f/f)

...."HAHAHAHAHHAAA SELLENNNAHAHAHAA!" screamed Bridget as she shook with pleasure.

Selena couldn't respond, as she raked her fingers up Bridget's sides and viscously tickled her vaginal lips with her hungry mouth....

(2 hours earlier)

Selena arrived at her best friend's house around 8:00pm. It was Saturday night, and the summer air outside was warm and fresh. Selena got out of her car, clad in a skimpy white tank and a pair of skin tight jean shorts. Her long, wavy hair hung around her shoulders in adorable, petite, black curls as she walked up to her Bridget's felt door. Bridget's parents were out of town for two days, which was the perfect opportunity for the two devious girls to have some unadulterated fun.

"Selena! Oh I've missed you!" Exclaimed Bridget upon seeing her friend. She rushed to her and hugged her tightly, receiving the same response from Selena.

The two of them hadn't gotten together for almost a month. And the last time was when Selena let Bridget tie her up and tickle her senseless. The exquisite experience had bonded them closer together, in a peculiar way.

"Bridddggett! I am so excited for tonight! We are gonna parrrttaayyyy," grinned Selena, who flashed Bridget some shot glasses that were in her leopard print purse.

Bridget giggled excitedly as she shut the front door and locked it. The two of them then sat down in he kitchen where they just simply talked and caught up with each other on the last few weeks. Bridget was wearing a sensual sports bra and athletic shorts; which Selena figured was because she had been working out, but secretly hoped it was for something else...After about a good half hour of girly, gossipy chat, Bridget went into the kitchen and retrieved some Vodka Absolute from the top shelf.

"Awww man, this stuff sucks!" Whined Selena.

"Hehehe don't be such a baby!" Teased Bridget, who carelessly reached over and pinched Selena's side.

Selena winced at the unexpected tickle, and got a bit excited as she did. She then took out the two shot glasses and let Bridget fill them. Selena picked up her shot glass and stared at it uneasily. Then the two of them gulped in down, and immediately ran to the fridge to get a chaser.

"Oh my god, oh my god, how did we forget!" Selena giggled as Bridget hurriedly and clumsily poured the two of them a glass of orange juice.

The two beautiful young women continued taking shots and playing truth or dare, involving mostly drinking when it came to the dares. By around 9:30, the two voluptuous girls were completely drunk. Both of them were tipsy to the point of pointless laughter, however Selena was easily the more intoxicated. Her actions were crazier and less thought out then her drunk friend across the table from her.

"Hey Selena, hehe..." Bridget chuckled, her hair in her face,"can you tickle me?"

Bridget put one finger on her lip and smiled at her friend. Selena smiled back as she stretched her arms out as far as she could.

"If you really wanna," she said as she stretched.

Then she wiggled her fingers in he air as if about to tickle her. Bridget giggled with an insane amount of anticipation and ran, half-falling down, up the stairs. Selena got up and wobbled. She then followed Bridget up to her bedroom. Selena then remembered how much Bridget loved the thrill of being tickled, and even how much it actually turned her on from when Selena was tickling her about a month ago. She wasn't lesbian, but Selena decided in her drunken mind that she would make this tickle a little more intense for her friend,"yolo" she thought.

It took the two drunk girls a few minutes to get Bridget securely tied down to her bed. The comforters were large and plushy, and extremely comfortable to lie down on. Bridget's legs were spread apart, and her arms were together above her head.

"Hehhhee Ahhh!! I can't wait," she giggled in a high pitched voice.

Selena grinned and put her sleek hair back behind her ears. She then crawled closer to Bridget and lazily straddled her waist, trying not to sit too hard as to suffocate her. Selena looked down at her victim, who was beaming with pure anticipation.

"Hehe..ready?" She asked.

Bridget nodded, biting her tongue to resist her extraordinary grin. She winced as Selena lowered her dainty fingers towards her exposed skin.

"Ahhhh ticckkkllee tickle tickle tickklllee!" Cried Selena.

"Heeeeeehehe...aaaahhhhaaa..hehehhahahahahah!" Bridget immediately began giggling up a storm.

Selena had placed her hands right up against her best friend's rib cage and began rubbing around randomly. Normally, Bridget could handle the initial tickling, and resist her desire to laugh, but as drunk and excited as she was, she was an instant goner.

"Hehehehehehehaaa Seeelena!! That tickllessss!" She squealed as she twitched her stomach from side to side.

Selena leaned closer to her friend and lowered her hands to Bridget's sides where she squeezed and kneaded her smooth flesh like it was raw cookie dough. Bridget laughed and begged, hatefully loving every single second of it. She writhed around helplessly on her bed as she began to sweat.

"Awwww, Baby Bridget didn't know I got so good at ticklllinnn," teased Selena, ironically referencing to when she had tickled Bridget for the first time, in which Bridget essentially walked her through every step.

"Hahahaaaaaaaa! You're sooohoohoo gooohohohohd!" She cackled in response, her mouth forced open as laughter involuntarily poured out.

"Hahaha remember to change up your pattern, so that I don't- HAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

Bridget's thought process was interrupted when Selena dropped her face to Bridget's bellybutton and blew profusely with her lips. Bridget laughed and shook wildly from the sudden raspberry.

"Oopssss!" Selena began laughing herself.

Keeping her head lower, Selena continued tormenting Bridget's sides with her long nails as Selena's hair now danced across Bridget's tummy. Bridget's hair was matted to chest from the intense tickling, and Selena herself was getting turned on slightly. Selena knew it was time to 'really' tickle her best friend, and she was going to do it suddenly.

"Hhhahaaaaaaahhhahaaa thissss is so mucccchhh fuuuhuhuhuhuhunnnn!" Cried Bridget in ticklish delight.

"You don't know what fun is yet," thought Selena evilly to herself.

Simultaneously, Selena pulled down Bridget's shorts and panties as she blew a monstrous raspberry into her soft tummy. Bridget cackled loudly as she was half-aware that her womanhood was now completely exposed.

Watching Bridget laugh in ticklish agony, Selena grinned devilishly to herself. "Gitchi gitchi!" She said as her head dived down.

"HAHAHAHAHHAAA SELLENNNAHAHAHAA!" screamed Bridget as she shook with pleasure.

Selena couldn't respond, as she raked her fingers up Bridget's sides and viscously tickled her vaginal lips with her hungry mouth.

"HHAHAHAHAHA AHHH FUCCCCKKK AHAAHHAAAA!" Bridget was in sensation overload as her best friend pleasured her to the high heavens.

Selena continued to lick and munch and nibble all over Bridget's most nervous body part as her evil nails trailed up her friend's ribcage. Bridget was beside herself with uncontrollable laughter. Selena then reached her hands up and lightly squeezed and prodded the side of Bridget's breasts, as she showered her 'labia majora' with soft, wet kisses.

"Hhheheheheheh Aaaaahahahahahahahahahaa!" Bridget writhed with unspeakable pleasure.

"HAHAHAHAHA SELEEENNNAAA!! DONNNNTT STOOOHAHAHAHAPPP!"

Selena kept tickling the sensitive flesh around Bridget's ticklish rack as she snakily slid her long, wet tongue into Bridget's aching vagina.

"HAHAHAHAAHAH AAAAHHHHAAHHAA YEEEESSSSSSSSSS! AHAHAHAAHA!" She screamed as she came intensely.

Selena lifted her head as she wiped Bridget's fluids off her mouth. She giggled and smiled down at her friend. Bridget took a few deep breaths as a response to the intense experience and beamed up at Selena.

*Shoutout to "TicklerRickler" for starting the actual series. I loved it so much I made my own, fanfiction addition to it. The story is my own, but the main idea is derived from "TicklerRickler"'s original stories.*

Part 3: Intoxication (f/f)

...."HAHAHAHAHHAAA SELLENNNAHAHAHAA!" screamed Bridget as she shook with pleasure.

Selena couldn't respond, as she raked her fingers up Bridget's sides and viscously tickled her vaginal lips with her hungry mouth....

(2 hours earlier)

Selena arrived at her best friend's house around 8:00pm. It was Saturday night, and the summer air outside was warm and fresh. Selena got out of her car, clad in a skimpy white tank and a pair of skin tight jean shorts. Her long, wavy hair hung around her shoulders in adorable, petite, black curls as she walked up to her Bridget's felt door. Bridget's parents were out of town for two days, which was the perfect opportunity for the two devious girls to have some unadulterated fun.

"Selena! Oh I've missed you!" Exclaimed Bridget upon seeing her friend. She rushed to her and hugged her tightly, receiving the same response from Selena.

The two of them hadn't gotten together for almost a month. And the last time was when Selena let Bridget tie her up and tickle her senseless. The exquisite experience had bonded them closer together, in a peculiar way.

"Bridddggett! I am so excited for tonight! We are gonna parrrttaayyyy," grinned Selena, who flashed Bridget some shot glasses that were in her leopard print purse.

Bridget giggled excitedly as she shut the front door and locked it. The two of them then sat down in he kitchen where they just simply talked and caught up with each other on the last few weeks. Bridget was wearing a sensual sports bra and athletic shorts; which Selena figured was because she had been working out, but secretly hoped it was for something else...After about a good half hour of girly, gossipy chat, Bridget went into the kitchen and retrieved some Vodka Absolute from the top shelf.

"Awww man, this stuff sucks!" Whined Selena.

"Hehehe don't be such a baby!" Teased Bridget, who carelessly reached over and pinched Selena's side.

Selena winced at the unexpected tickle, and got a bit excited as she did. She then took out the two shot glasses and let Bridget fill them. Selena picked up her shot glass and stared at it uneasily. Then the two of them gulped in down, and immediately ran to the fridge to get a chaser.

"Oh my god, oh my god, how did we forget!" Selena giggled as Bridget hurriedly and clumsily poured the two of them a glass of orange juice.

The two beautiful young women continued taking shots and playing truth or dare, involving mostly drinking when it came to the dares. By around 9:30, the two voluptuous girls were completely drunk. Both of them were tipsy to the point of pointless laughter, however Selena was easily the more intoxicated. Her actions were crazier and less thought out then her drunk friend across the table from her.

"Hey Selena, hehe..." Bridget chuckled, her hair in her face,"can you tickle me?"

Bridget put one finger on her lip and smiled at her friend. Selena smiled back as she stretched her arms out as far as she could.

"If you really wanna," she said as she stretched.

Then she wiggled her fingers in he air as if about to tickle her. Bridget giggled with an insane amount of anticipation and ran, half-falling down, up the stairs. Selena got up and wobbled. She then followed Bridget up to her bedroom. Selena then remembered how much Bridget loved the thrill of being tickled, and even how much it actually turned her on from when Selena was tickling her about a month ago. She wasn't lesbian, but Selena decided in her drunken mind that she would make this tickle a little more intense for her friend,"yolo" she thought.

It took the two drunk girls a few minutes to get Bridget securely tied down to her bed. The comforters were large and plushy, and extremely comfortable to lie down on. Bridget's legs were spread apart, and her arms were together above her head.

"Hehhhee Ahhh!! I can't wait," she giggled in a high pitched voice.

Selena grinned and put her sleek hair back behind her ears. She then crawled closer to Bridget and lazily straddled her waist, trying not to sit too hard as to suffocate her. Selena looked down at her victim, who was beaming with pure anticipation.

"Hehe..ready?" She asked.

Bridget nodded, biting her tongue to resist her extraordinary grin. She winced as Selena lowered her dainty fingers towards her exposed skin.

"Ahhhh ticckkkllee tickle tickle tickklllee!" Cried Selena.

"Heeeeeehehe...aaaahhhhaaa..hehehhahahahahah!" Bridget immediately began giggling up a storm.

Selena had placed her hands right up against her best friend's rib cage and began rubbing around randomly. Normally, Bridget could handle the initial tickling, and resist her desire to laugh, but as drunk and excited as she was, she was an instant goner.

"Hehehehehehehaaa Seeelena!! That tickllessss!" She squealed as she twitched her stomach from side to side.

Selena leaned closer to her friend and lowered her hands to Bridget's sides where she squeezed and kneaded her smooth flesh like it was raw cookie dough. Bridget laughed and begged, hatefully loving every single second of it. She writhed around helplessly on her bed as she began to sweat.

"Awwww, Baby Bridget didn't know I got so good at ticklllinnn," teased Selena, ironically referencing to when she had tickled Bridget for the first time, in which Bridget essentially walked her through every step.

"Hahahaaaaaaaa! You're sooohoohoo gooohohohohd!" She cackled in response, her mouth forced open as laughter involuntarily poured out.

"Hahaha remember to change up your pattern, so that I don't- HAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

Bridget's thought process was interrupted when Selena dropped her face to Bridget's bellybutton and blew profusely with her lips. Bridget laughed and shook wildly from the sudden raspberry.

"Oopssss!" Selena began laughing herself.

Keeping her head lower, Selena continued tormenting Bridget's sides with her long nails as Selena's hair now danced across Bridget's tummy. Bridget's hair was matted to chest from the intense tickling, and Selena herself was getting turned on slightly. Selena knew it was time to 'really' tickle her best friend, and she was going to do it suddenly.

"Hhhahaaaaaaahhhahaaa thissss is so mucccchhh fuuuhuhuhuhuhunnnn!" Cried Bridget in ticklish delight.

"You don't know what fun is yet," thought Selena evilly to herself.

Simultaneously, Selena pulled down Bridget's shorts and panties as she blew a monstrous raspberry into her soft tummy. Bridget cackled loudly as she was half-aware that her womanhood was now completely exposed.

Watching Bridget laugh in ticklish agony, Selena grinned devilishly to herself. "Gitchi gitchi!" She said as her head dived down.

"HAHAHAHAHHAAA SELLENNNAHAHAHAA!" screamed Bridget as she shook with pleasure.

Selena couldn't respond, as she raked her fingers up Bridget's sides and viscously tickled her vaginal lips with her hungry mouth.

"HHAHAHAHAHA AHHH FUCCCCKKK AHAAHHAAAA!" Bridget was in sensation overload as her best friend pleasured her to the high heavens.

Selena continued to lick and munch and nibble all over Bridget's most nervous body part as her evil nails trailed up her friend's ribcage. Bridget was beside herself with uncontrollable laughter. Selena then reached her hands up and lightly squeezed and prodded the side of Bridget's breasts, as she showered her 'labia majora' with soft, wet kisses.

"Hhheheheheheh Aaaaahahahahahahahahahaa!" Bridget writhed with unspeakable pleasure.

"HAHAHAHAHA SELEEENNNAAA!! DONNNNTT STOOOHAHAHAHAPPP!"

Selena kept tickling the sensitive flesh around Bridget's ticklish rack as she snakily slid her long, wet tongue into Bridget's aching vagina.

"HAHAHAHAAHAH AAAAHHHHAAHHAA YEEEESSSSSSSSSS! AHAHAHAAHA!" She screamed as she came intensely.

Selena lifted her head as she wiped Bridget's fluids off her mouth. She giggled and smiled down at her friend. Bridget took a few deep breaths as a response to the intense experience and beamed up at Selena.

Any comments?

nice, enjoyed ur choice of participants. keep writing. enjoy it. well done

Hey, man! Really well done! My intention had been to continue the story, but I got involved in another project. I haven't been able to complete either of them due to some tragedy in my life. I needed to take a break from writing. Keep up the great work. This is a terrific sequel to my stories!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back