• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Professor FF/f FF/m

This is a story I wrote by request. Its not my best work, but I think its still going to make a few people happy. And I already have ideas for a sequel, but I will only write it if I can get 25 people to comment that they like this story!

THE TICKLISH PROFESSOR

“Ugh I cant believe this!” Jennifer scowled. Unless I get at least an 90 on my Chem final, there is no way I’m going to pass! “ She gave a final huff and plopped down on her bed.
“I know! Professor Smith is so damn tough!” Tanya groaned. “I don’t see how I can possibly pass without some kind of miracle!” She slid into Jenny’s desk chair.
“Yeah, but what are we going to do about it?” Heather leaned against the wall and flicked her blond hair out of her face.
“I have no idea…..” Jen’s thought’s were interrupted by the door opening and her roommate Katie bustling in.
“Uh….hi?” Katie backed up a little when she saw everyone staring at her.
“Katie!” Jen stood up with a very evil grin on her face. “You’re Professor Smith’s little teacher’s pet, aren’t you?” She crossed her arms and continued towards the now frightened girl.
“W…what do you mean?” Katie reached for the door knob but Heather was quick and locked it behind her.
“Oh don’t pretend Katie, what about the hours upon hours you spend in his office.”
“No! It’s not like that! Its…”
“It doesn’t really matter anyway.” Tanya completed the triangle, trapping the poor girl. “All we need from you is for you to ask Professor Smith to come to your dorm room, tell him you have a last minute question or something.”
“W…why?” Katie tried to look for a means of escape.
“If you don’t cooperate…” Tanya grinned and winked at Jen who yanked Katie’s arms above her head.
“Hey! What are you doing??” Katie struggled and whimpered in fear.
“If you don’t cooperate, we will have to…”persuade” you!” Heather slowly lifted Katie’s shirt and tucked it up under her bra.
“Tell me Katie, is your tummy ticklish?” Tanya teased as she slowly dragged her long nails over Katie’ soft belly.
“Wait! HAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOO!”

“I must be crazy.” Keith groaned as he walked down the hallway to room 369. “Going to a girl’s dorm room at this time of night.” About an hour earlier he had received the strangest phone call from one of his students, saying that she was having problems with a homework assignment. “That’s not like Katie at all.” He muttered. Not to mention something in her voice just did not sound right. He had agreed to come see her. He had to admit, she was one of the best students he ever had, so he convinced himself he was going just to make sure she was ok. When he reached the door, he took a deep breath and knocked three times.
“Who…who is it?” Katie’s voice quivered.
“Katie, its’ Keith, is everything alright?” Without another word, the door unlatched and he pushed open the door to find Katie tied up to a chair and crying.
“Katie!” He ran over and knelt in front of her, “What happened honey?” At that moment the lights came on and he wheeled around to see three more of his students coming towards him. “What the hell is going on here!?” The girls said nothing, the only sounds filling the room was his heart pounding in his throat and Katie sobbing out, “I’m so sorry Keith, I’m so sorry” over and over again.
“Heather, will you make her shut up?” Jen rolled her eyes. Heather grabbed a white bandana from the dresser, forced it into her mouth, and tied it behind her head, just underneath her bun.
“What do you think you’re doing?” Keith made a grab for Heather, but someone grabbed his arms from behind and yanked him to the bed.
“Hi there Professor!” Tanya’s smiling face looked down at him as she slid his arms under her legs and laid his head on her stomach.
“What do you girls think you are doing?” He gasped as he struggled to get out from under Tanya.
“Oh nothing professor!” Jen wrapped her legs around his and started to pull his shoes off.
“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?? LEAVE MY SHOES ON!!” He screamed.
“Oh what’s this?” Jen grinned as she pulled his left shoe off.
“NO! PLEASE JEN! PLEASE I BEG YOU, DON’T TAKE MY SHOES OFF!!” Keith’s face flashed red in embarrassment.
“Well would you look at this girls, the tough professor is embarrassed for people to see his feet!” Jen teased as she yanked Keith’s other shoe off. Keith groaned in embarrassment and was about to protest when Jen stuck her socked foot over his mouth to keep him quiet. He inhaled sharply, and immediately the scent of her foot filled his senses and made him slightly dizzy. How he wanted to rip off those cute pink and white striped ankle socks and bury his face deep in those soles! He snapped back to reality when he felt Tanya’s soft hands lifting up his shirt.
“MMMMMPH!” he tried to protest. But Jen’s socked foot blocked him from doing so.
“Here’s the deal, you are failing all of us, except miss goody good over here. Either you pass us for the year, or we are going to have to use our persuasion to make you!” She grinned that he had fallen so willingly into their trap;
“Jen, take your foot out of his face so he can answer!” Tanya said gently. Jen grunted and reluctantly pulled her feet away. Keith gasped for air “Is that was this is all about?? It’s not my fault you girls were giggling and texting in class and not paying attention! You deserve the grades you are getting!”
Jen laughed. “We will see if you feel that way in a few hours!” She teased as she replaced her feet in his face. Tanya leaned over in his face.
“Are you ticklish professor?” She cooed and gently and started dragging her nails over his exposed belly.
Keith’s eyes went wide and he shook his head in protest, but Jen’s foot kept him from making any sounds. Tanya was relentless, dancing her nails all over his soft flesh. A muffled squeal added to the professor’s muffled protests, Heather had tied Katie’s arms in the air and was tickling her armpits.
“Awww, is Professor Smith ticklish? Just like a little boy?” Tanya teased as she teased his belly button. Poor Keith’s face was beet red. He struggled and fought but the girls had him held down tight. Jen took this opportunity to start dancing her nails over his socked feet. Keith screamed into her sock as his hyper ticklish feet were assaulted. The worst part was, these girls didn’t know what the tickling was doing to him, but he knew they would soon find out. There was no way he could hide it! The blood began to rush to his cock and, try as he may, he was a slave to his sexual desires. Tanya was the first to notice.

“Hey Jen! Check this out! The naughty professor is getting turned on!” Jen looked up and began to laugh.
“Why you ARE a naughty little professor aren’t you? Jen took her feet away from his mouth long enough to undo the belt and pull down his khaki’s. Keith groaned in horror as his red briefs were exposed, complete with erection. The girls all laughed.
“Hey Heather, bring little miss ticklish over here!” Jen called to Heather who was busy tickling Katie’s belly with a pink feather tipped pen. Heather got an exhausted Katie to her feet and dragged her over to the bed. Katie’s eyes went wide and she blushed hard when she saw Keith’s erection. Jen burst into fresh laughter, she couldn’t tell who was blushing more, Keith or Katie! She wrapped her arm around Katie’s legs and yanked her socks off.

“Aww look Professor! Katie has pretty purple toes!” Jen cooed as she grabbed a piece of white string and tied her big toes together. Keith’s erection was bursting out his briefs, the tip now visible to the three giggling girls and a horrified Katie. Katie’s feet were just so beautiful! So white and creamy, and the features were so prominent. Oh how he wanted to suck on those cute toes! He groaned in agony and ecstasy when Jen began to tickle those white arches and little pink toes. Katie’s muffled giggles from her gag were the sweetest symphony he had ever heard. He was so distracted he didn’t notice Tanya grab the feathery pen from Heather until it was teasing his exposed erection! His cries were muffled by Jen’s socked foot being placed in his face again. Heather started a renewed assault on Katie’s ticklish armpits, and their muffled cries filled the dorm room. It was going to be a long night for both of them.

I will publish part two if I can get 25 people to say they like it! So tell your friends!

Cool Story, THX! Why dont you have a foler at the archives???? u have outstanding work, angel!

I love it! Let's see.... can I create about 15 more usernames and comment here...... :ermm:

Well me myself and I like it so there is 3 right there!!
JK, I want you to write more you are very creative and sexy in your stories!!!
Thanks again for posting!

SNEAK PREVIEW OF PART 2!!!!

As he was dismissing the class he took a deep breath and said. “Miss Warren, I would like to see you please about your last paper.” He watched Katie pause and take a deep sigh of dread as she slowly descended the steps of the lecture hall to where Keith stood. Keith waited until the last student had left before he turned to her. Katie’s face was bright red as she stared at the floor. “Katie honey, I’m so sorry about what happened, but I wish you would not feel so ashamed around me. I don’t blame you.”
“Yeah….um….I’m sorry…I have to go….” Katie’s voice quivered as she ran out of the lecture hall. “KATIE WAIT!” He called after her. She didn’t stop. He pounded his fist on the desk in frustration. He was going to have to take drastic measures, enough was enough. She was going to have to face him once and for all.

No offense hun but you're kinda sorta asking a lot considering some of us don't get any replies at all =\ I hope you do the second part though

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back